Bobby has some good wins and if he comes in in shape, he should not be this much of a dog to Magomedov. Rashid ended up Ko'ing that big Brazilian in the waning moments of an even fight and overcame a gassed Tony Martin, but I just don't see that many quality wins. Magomedov is tougher (probably mentally as well), but athetically, Bobby Green is a serious challenge. I'm going to try to reduce my wagers this year and obviously took a loss on Weidman last week, but I'm going to fire here.
I just don't follow the undercard guys as much anymore. Whittaker has some formidable standup, but if his fight with Jacare hits the deck, I don't see it lasting more than 30 seconds. Might bet a lower amount on Jacare. Good luck everyone.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Bobby Green over Rashid Magomedov
Bobby has some good wins and if he comes in in shape, he should not be this much of a dog to Magomedov. Rashid ended up Ko'ing that big Brazilian in the waning moments of an even fight and overcame a gassed Tony Martin, but I just don't see that many quality wins. Magomedov is tougher (probably mentally as well), but athetically, Bobby Green is a serious challenge. I'm going to try to reduce my wagers this year and obviously took a loss on Weidman last week, but I'm going to fire here.
I just don't follow the undercard guys as much anymore. Whittaker has some formidable standup, but if his fight with Jacare hits the deck, I don't see it lasting more than 30 seconds. Might bet a lower amount on Jacare. Good luck everyone.