What's going on guys? Been couple years since I've been on. It's good to see some of the guys still hanging around . I wanted to post before this first event but work and the storm that rolled in this weekend kept me busy . I wasn't going to post my results because I didn't post prior to the fights but since I lost I didn't think you guys would mind.
Dillashaw -$73.40
Gillespie +$30.00
Benavidez +$20.00
Hernandez -$44.70
Sandhagan +$10.00
Edwards -$2.70
Neal +$2.00
Stewart -$3.44
Total 4-4 -$62.54
I like Bader but don't want to play the -380 straight . I'll be looking for a few things to parlay him in . Let me know what you guys think .
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
What's going on guys? Been couple years since I've been on. It's good to see some of the guys still hanging around . I wanted to post before this first event but work and the storm that rolled in this weekend kept me busy . I wasn't going to post my results because I didn't post prior to the fights but since I lost I didn't think you guys would mind.
Dillashaw -$73.40
Gillespie +$30.00
Benavidez +$20.00
Hernandez -$44.70
Sandhagan +$10.00
Edwards -$2.70
Neal +$2.00
Stewart -$3.44
Total 4-4 -$62.54
I like Bader but don't want to play the -380 straight . I'll be looking for a few things to parlay him in . Let me know what you guys think .