Saldana won that fight how gtfo he was plus 400 live entire time I'll never watch this trash again
Are u kidding me
punctuation marks woulda been helpful here. I read that half a dozen times and finally deciphered the meaning. I had Souza but he was too one-dimensional (boxing, more or less) and he was barely better in that category, imo. Saldana superior in leg strikes and limited wrestling; barely less in boxing. Pretty easy for me to see that I lost that bet.
punctuation marks woulda been helpful here. I read that half a dozen times and finally deciphered the meaning. I had Souza but he was too one-dimensional (boxing, more or less) and he was barely better in that category, imo. Saldana superior in leg strikes and limited wrestling; barely less in boxing. Pretty easy for me to see that I lost that bet.
@satchmo76
i agree, i keep seeing people saying Souza got robbed, but nobody would have gotten "robbed" in that fight no matter who got the decision. I had my $ on Souza, but scored it for Saldana
@satchmo76
i agree, i keep seeing people saying Souza got robbed, but nobody would have gotten "robbed" in that fight no matter who got the decision. I had my $ on Souza, but scored it for Saldana
@BigMick87
Bro the other guy had one shity take down and leg kicks.other then that he got dominated I'm not sure what the judges were watching he sat there and did nothing for 2 rounds and he won
@BigMick87
Bro the other guy had one shity take down and leg kicks.other then that he got dominated I'm not sure what the judges were watching he sat there and did nothing for 2 rounds and he won
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,742
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,608
- PART DEUX 260
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,564
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,865
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,717
- Braves Frauds 739
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
