can’t seem to copy and past this but it was a 2 team parlay.
i had Reyes under 3.5 rounds and Adesanya under 3.5 rounds parlayed
and it says cancelled ![]()
can’t seem to copy and past this but it was a 2 team parlay.
i had Reyes under 3.5 rounds and Adesanya under 3.5 rounds parlayed
and it says cancelled ![]()
can’t seem to copy and past this but it was a 2 team parlay.
i had Reyes under 3.5 rounds and Adesanya under 3.5 rounds parlayed
and it says cancelled ![]()
Ok thanks guys. I don’t bet a lot of mma and wondered if I was missing something. Appreciate the help
only thing I could think of was it had started already but I definitely bet 15-20 minutes before cause I remember making my bet than watching that guy get choked out.
Ok thanks guys. I don’t bet a lot of mma and wondered if I was missing something. Appreciate the help
only thing I could think of was it had started already but I definitely bet 15-20 minutes before cause I remember making my bet than watching that guy get choked out.
