Sorry he probably won’t win, but I got to take that man at +500.
he is in great spirits, it’s a no lose situation for him, and I really think he could pull this off. Islam looks like the real deal and he will probably win this, but at +500 or whatever you got to take a shot on someone as solid as hooker.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Sorry he probably won’t win, but I got to take that man at +500.
he is in great spirits, it’s a no lose situation for him, and I really think he could pull this off. Islam looks like the real deal and he will probably win this, but at +500 or whatever you got to take a shot on someone as solid as hooker.
I like sandhagen too. Down to +190 at my book… sandhagen can fight with anyone I know petr yan is a beast but sandhagen this is another fight with nothing to lose but your teeth. You can tell both hooker and sandhagen are energized and excited about these fights.
I like sandhagen too. Down to +190 at my book… sandhagen can fight with anyone I know petr yan is a beast but sandhagen this is another fight with nothing to lose but your teeth. You can tell both hooker and sandhagen are energized and excited about these fights.
I think Islam’s approach and shot will be harder to time than Amirkwani’s, but the fight has the potential to be similar to the Murphy/Amirkhani outcome…Hooker loves that knee up the middle
It’s worth a small play 100%.
I think Islam’s approach and shot will be harder to time than Amirkwani’s, but the fight has the potential to be similar to the Murphy/Amirkhani outcome…Hooker loves that knee up the middle