UFC felt they owed Silva a bone especially after losing to controversial decisions. Still... man o man EVERYONE agrees Brunson won! Wasnt much of a fight but still
Quote Originally Posted by Aceholes:
these judges should be investigated
how can u give that fight to silva
HE DID NOTHING
UFC felt they owed Silva a bone especially after losing to controversial decisions. Still... man o man EVERYONE agrees Brunson won! Wasnt much of a fight but still
How the frick could you give Silva the third round when he was taken down and controlled and landed absolutely 0 punches finishing the fight on his back
I thought it was draw in the first-close in the second edge to silva and decisive third round to Brunson
What the hell were they watching.
I should have known the fix was in as the line was dropping and dropping right before the fight
Awful, just awful, lost a lot of respect for the UFC there
To me the absolute worst is the 30-27 judge
How the frick could you give Silva the third round when he was taken down and controlled and landed absolutely 0 punches finishing the fight on his back
I thought it was draw in the first-close in the second edge to silva and decisive third round to Brunson
What the hell were they watching.
I should have known the fix was in as the line was dropping and dropping right before the fight
Awful, just awful, lost a lot of respect for the UFC there