Have a 2 team parlay bet on Cormier/Volkan to go over 1.5 rounds along with Stipe to beat Ngannou.
I think that both challengers are similar in the sense they are looking for knockouts in the first or 2nd round, longer these fights go I think it favors the champs.
I learned my lesson when yoel Romero lost to whittaker. If these power punchers can't get anything done in the first few rounds, it's usually downhill from there.
Good luck to everyone betting tonight
Oh and not sure how to upload a screenshot but my 2 team parlay is risking $80.14 to Return $293.78.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Have a 2 team parlay bet on Cormier/Volkan to go over 1.5 rounds along with Stipe to beat Ngannou.
I think that both challengers are similar in the sense they are looking for knockouts in the first or 2nd round, longer these fights go I think it favors the champs.
I learned my lesson when yoel Romero lost to whittaker. If these power punchers can't get anything done in the first few rounds, it's usually downhill from there.
Good luck to everyone betting tonight
Oh and not sure how to upload a screenshot but my 2 team parlay is risking $80.14 to Return $293.78.