Probably the best t-shirt I've ever seen.. Was funny, and a great violet color. Gotta give 5 pimp stars for that one.
I've been on Allen for awhile.. I have my suspicions that Curtis may have a chance. I missed the Barriualt fight; so I"d have to rewatch that.
Curtis only path to victory here is KO/TKO imo. The odds is +325 only but there is some leverage.
However, I will not very likely not be betting Curtis on any method. I think Allen is very high level, and I will include him in some parlays, but not overdue it.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Probably the best t-shirt I've ever seen.. Was funny, and a great violet color. Gotta give 5 pimp stars for that one.
I've been on Allen for awhile.. I have my suspicions that Curtis may have a chance. I missed the Barriualt fight; so I"d have to rewatch that.
Curtis only path to victory here is KO/TKO imo. The odds is +325 only but there is some leverage.
However, I will not very likely not be betting Curtis on any method. I think Allen is very high level, and I will include him in some parlays, but not overdue it.
sorry for the typo guys .. sometimes i'm out here drinkin in these streets
But meant to say..
I am not likely betting Chris Curtis in any form or imagination. There is a small chance I could change my mind.. because I do consider Curtis a good fighter, and he may matchup well against Allen considering the last fight. As of now.. no action there.. I have a parlay with Allen placed already.
sorry for the typo guys .. sometimes i'm out here drinkin in these streets
But meant to say..
I am not likely betting Chris Curtis in any form or imagination. There is a small chance I could change my mind.. because I do consider Curtis a good fighter, and he may matchup well against Allen considering the last fight. As of now.. no action there.. I have a parlay with Allen placed already.