how is aldo +155 wow. To me this is incredible value I like mcgregor but he has not fought anyone as good as aldo. I can only see this line dropping should be around -110 aldo by fight time pound it now!!!!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
how is aldo +155 wow. To me this is incredible value I like mcgregor but he has not fought anyone as good as aldo. I can only see this line dropping should be around -110 aldo by fight time pound it now!!!!
how is aldo +155 wow. To me this is incredible value I like mcgregor but he has not fought anyone as good as aldo. I can only see this line dropping should be around -110 aldo by fight time pound it now!!!!
I agree!!! I am about to lock in my biggest MMA bet ever. I was listening to Joe ROgan podcast and he had some other UFC fighters on and they think Aldo will win. I guess Aldo brought someone into his camp that resembles Mcgregor in every way as his training partner. Pound It, especially with value.
Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:
how is aldo +155 wow. To me this is incredible value I like mcgregor but he has not fought anyone as good as aldo. I can only see this line dropping should be around -110 aldo by fight time pound it now!!!!
I agree!!! I am about to lock in my biggest MMA bet ever. I was listening to Joe ROgan podcast and he had some other UFC fighters on and they think Aldo will win. I guess Aldo brought someone into his camp that resembles Mcgregor in every way as his training partner. Pound It, especially with value.