Aldo will win. Connor didn't look as confident as usual at the weigh ins. Mcgregor looks like he had to cut a lot and that will factor in. Jose looks so confident at the weigh ins and he looks the same as if he didn't cut weight at all for this fight. Aldos body will be in better shape. Aldo lock it in boys it's a lock.
The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Aldo will win. Connor didn't look as confident as usual at the weigh ins. Mcgregor looks like he had to cut a lot and that will factor in. Jose looks so confident at the weigh ins and he looks the same as if he didn't cut weight at all for this fight. Aldos body will be in better shape. Aldo lock it in boys it's a lock.
Sorry for saying lock, if anyone was offended. It's just when I get this feeling inside it's almost like a sign. Anything can happen but Aldo is the right side from a gambling perspective. He is the proven champion, has a champions attitude, I would say he is mentally stronger, he has better strategy because he has fought more guys in this situation, I think the only way Connor wins is a submission or knockout but Aldo can do the same. If it comes to a decision I like Aldo he is more technical. If it weren't for all the hype and garbage talking Aldo would be -200
The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.
Sorry for saying lock, if anyone was offended. It's just when I get this feeling inside it's almost like a sign. Anything can happen but Aldo is the right side from a gambling perspective. He is the proven champion, has a champions attitude, I would say he is mentally stronger, he has better strategy because he has fought more guys in this situation, I think the only way Connor wins is a submission or knockout but Aldo can do the same. If it comes to a decision I like Aldo he is more technical. If it weren't for all the hype and garbage talking Aldo would be -200
How much are you guys betting on this fight? I will drop $300+ up to $500 will see how the day goes. Would like to see the line come down a bit but I don't think it will happen.
Anyone in Toronto area?
The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.
How much are you guys betting on this fight? I will drop $300+ up to $500 will see how the day goes. Would like to see the line come down a bit but I don't think it will happen.
Love Aldo too. Mendes beat the ish out of Connor before running out of gas and Aldo is much quicker and is in great shape. Only question is do I hit the Ale House 6 hours early to get a seat or order it at my place....
Love Aldo too. Mendes beat the ish out of Connor before running out of gas and Aldo is much quicker and is in great shape. Only question is do I hit the Ale House 6 hours early to get a seat or order it at my place....
I know I am not hating just picking the side that's a proven winner. If I lose I don't mind. I know in this situation the champ wins more then not. I saw mcgregor at weigh ins he wasn't the same as before.
The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.
I know I am not hating just picking the side that's a proven winner. If I lose I don't mind. I know in this situation the champ wins more then not. I saw mcgregor at weigh ins he wasn't the same as before.
Aldo will win. Connor didn't look as confident as usual at the weigh ins. Mcgregor looks like he had to cut a lot and that will factor in. Jose looks so confident at the weigh ins and he looks the same as if he didn't cut weight at all for this fight. Aldos body will be in better shape. Aldo lock it in boys it's a lock.
Yeah but what that also means is Conor is much bigger in the octagon than Aldo
Quote Originally Posted by dumped97:
Aldo will win. Connor didn't look as confident as usual at the weigh ins. Mcgregor looks like he had to cut a lot and that will factor in. Jose looks so confident at the weigh ins and he looks the same as if he didn't cut weight at all for this fight. Aldos body will be in better shape. Aldo lock it in boys it's a lock.
Yeah but what that also means is Conor is much bigger in the octagon than Aldo
Love Aldo too. Mendes beat the ish out of Connor before running out of gas and Aldo is much quicker and is in great shape. Only question is do I hit the Ale House 6 hours early to get a seat or order it at my place....
I must have watched a different fight......
Quote Originally Posted by ClubTrash:
Love Aldo too. Mendes beat the ish out of Connor before running out of gas and Aldo is much quicker and is in great shape. Only question is do I hit the Ale House 6 hours early to get a seat or order it at my place....
Love Aldo too. Mendes beat the ish out of Connor before running out of gas and Aldo is much quicker and is in great shape. Only question is do I hit the Ale House 6 hours early to get a seat or order it at my place....
I must have watched a different fight......
Quote Originally Posted by ClubTrash:
Love Aldo too. Mendes beat the ish out of Connor before running out of gas and Aldo is much quicker and is in great shape. Only question is do I hit the Ale House 6 hours early to get a seat or order it at my place....
How much are you guys betting on this fight? I will drop $300+ up to $500 will see how the day goes. Would like to see the line come down a bit but I don't think it will happen.Anyone in Toronto area?
Aldo for 400 at +155 get em!!
Quote Originally Posted by dumped97:
How much are you guys betting on this fight? I will drop $300+ up to $500 will see how the day goes. Would like to see the line come down a bit but I don't think it will happen.Anyone in Toronto area?