Posted:
#1
Last night went 6-2(+62.12) in the fights
and 2-4(-1.81) in O/U.
Now about the fights, thought Glover looked real good and he is in the mix still at LH. Got a HUGE gift in the Dariush fight and I'll collect my winnings and leave it at that!!!!!!!!! Was surprised Brunson fought like that but a W is a W. Gotta question Johnson's fighter IQ when you hurt a guy late and then land a TD, not smart. Nunes looked like that against Cat and made sure it didn't go another round. Borg is tough, nasty cut had me a bit worried and he has to make weight too. Hall doesn't impress me and I look forward betting against him again very soon. At least Camozzi/Watson slugged it out and put it on the line. Ortiz just grinded Gates into little bits just a I predicted. Saenz/Kakai was a great fight, maybe do a rematch!!!!!! Ok guys let's take a week off, collect are thoughts and get busy in Canada!!!!!!!!!
Now about the fights, thought Glover looked real good and he is in the mix still at LH. Got a HUGE gift in the Dariush fight and I'll collect my winnings and leave it at that!!!!!!!!! Was surprised Brunson fought like that but a W is a W. Gotta question Johnson's fighter IQ when you hurt a guy late and then land a TD, not smart. Nunes looked like that against Cat and made sure it didn't go another round. Borg is tough, nasty cut had me a bit worried and he has to make weight too. Hall doesn't impress me and I look forward betting against him again very soon. At least Camozzi/Watson slugged it out and put it on the line. Ortiz just grinded Gates into little bits just a I predicted. Saenz/Kakai was a great fight, maybe do a rematch!!!!!! Ok guys let's take a week off, collect are thoughts and get busy in Canada!!!!!!!!!
