Currently have a substantial wager on the last two legs of a parlay essentially getting a +100 odds on Holm and McGregor to finish it out. Would you gentlemen ride it out or should I hedge my initial investment on one of the dogs?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Currently have a substantial wager on the last two legs of a parlay essentially getting a +100 odds on Holm and McGregor to finish it out. Would you gentlemen ride it out or should I hedge my initial investment on one of the dogs?
Nates biggest chance to win is Submission. Tate's chance is Submission and if the judges decided to give it to her by Decision. GL
Something tells me if Holm doesnt KO Miesha the judge will give the decision to Meisha, so Ronda can reclaim the belt. Its not enough pull for me to place a standard bet but its something to consider. To give Holm the win even in a situation where Miesha wins is still an option.
Of course Holm may KO Miesha.
If Nate is pounding strikes on the ground unanswered the ref will for sure give Conor extra time to try to recover. Working in your favor.
Nate is getting under Conors skin from the weigh in but its nothing major.
Good call to hedge.
Nates biggest chance to win is Submission. Tate's chance is Submission and if the judges decided to give it to her by Decision. GL
Something tells me if Holm doesnt KO Miesha the judge will give the decision to Meisha, so Ronda can reclaim the belt. Its not enough pull for me to place a standard bet but its something to consider. To give Holm the win even in a situation where Miesha wins is still an option.
Of course Holm may KO Miesha.
If Nate is pounding strikes on the ground unanswered the ref will for sure give Conor extra time to try to recover. Working in your favor.
Nate is getting under Conors skin from the weigh in but its nothing major.
I'm not scared about Holm or McGregor but have learned in the past to try to protect my initial investment on larger bets if possible because anything can happen. I'm more confident in McGregor blowing through Diaz than Holm on Tate. While I believe Holm will get the win and set up for the rematch against Ronda, I'm having concerns that Ronda was merely a good matchup rather than the worldbeater we initially though.
I'm not scared about Holm or McGregor but have learned in the past to try to protect my initial investment on larger bets if possible because anything can happen. I'm more confident in McGregor blowing through Diaz than Holm on Tate. While I believe Holm will get the win and set up for the rematch against Ronda, I'm having concerns that Ronda was merely a good matchup rather than the worldbeater we initially though.
LMAO scared to ride out to favorable favorites to close out a parlay.
Why you bet it then??
For as big of an idiot as you are, that's a great question.
Why did you include these two big favorites in your parlay, only to now turn around and be willing to bet against them? You should've just left both off, and had a winning ticket right now.
Quote Originally Posted by StackMyLoot:
LMAO scared to ride out to favorable favorites to close out a parlay.
Why you bet it then??
For as big of an idiot as you are, that's a great question.
Why did you include these two big favorites in your parlay, only to now turn around and be willing to bet against them? You should've just left both off, and had a winning ticket right now.