im going with stylebender... i kinda like the "by KO" at +150 but i can see Adesanya controling the fight with selective shots and his range and the fight going the distance so im playing it just to win at -175
im going with stylebender... i kinda like the "by KO" at +150 but i can see Adesanya controling the fight with selective shots and his range and the fight going the distance so im playing it just to win at -175
I contemplated taking both dogs in main and comain but Izzy got a lot of inches on gas...I was fully capable of beating his idol Silva in the last fight but both opted to dance and make it look fun...Izzy held back from laying out his idol growing up I’m telling you. That fight didn’t need to go the distance...porier cannot be compared to the porier max fought years ago..if halloway was a dog I’d be forced to bet him again. Never bet against defending champ as a dog ever in MMA. Right now odds are set correctly and porier worth the shot
Izzy -180 ..risking 10u
Porier +180 risking 3u
Grant pick risking 10u
I contemplated taking both dogs in main and comain but Izzy got a lot of inches on gas...I was fully capable of beating his idol Silva in the last fight but both opted to dance and make it look fun...Izzy held back from laying out his idol growing up I’m telling you. That fight didn’t need to go the distance...porier cannot be compared to the porier max fought years ago..if halloway was a dog I’d be forced to bet him again. Never bet against defending champ as a dog ever in MMA. Right now odds are set correctly and porier worth the shot
I started thinking about kelvin submitting Izzy. Izzy has 9 inches on him and and has 6 inch height, excellent cardio, and excellent kickboxing and takedown defense. Anything can happen on MMA but I mean...where did Gastelum get the reputation of being a “great wrestler “? He definitely has look and build but not by any means great at it. Wrestling is not his style and he has a great chin but I can’t see the submission. My one and only problem I see with Izzy underperformance due to title fight jitters. Other than that it’s a stylistic matchup that should be easy for Izzy.
I started thinking about kelvin submitting Izzy. Izzy has 9 inches on him and and has 6 inch height, excellent cardio, and excellent kickboxing and takedown defense. Anything can happen on MMA but I mean...where did Gastelum get the reputation of being a “great wrestler “? He definitely has look and build but not by any means great at it. Wrestling is not his style and he has a great chin but I can’t see the submission. My one and only problem I see with Izzy underperformance due to title fight jitters. Other than that it’s a stylistic matchup that should be easy for Izzy.