hey guys keen for your thoughts on this fight
I would like to back kelvin to win at nice price 2.60
The height,reach,and striking difference is insane! But kelvin is so so damn fast and has lighting in his hands as well. I think Kelvin can have moments to get inside against style bender. Just don’t think it’ll be enough. Style Bender’s striking is at a video game level!!! Kelvin going to need to wrestle him,grind him,try to make him tired. Hard for me to imagine Style bender not snagging that pretend belt haha BS interim belts
The height,reach,and striking difference is insane! But kelvin is so so damn fast and has lighting in his hands as well. I think Kelvin can have moments to get inside against style bender. Just don’t think it’ll be enough. Style Bender’s striking is at a video game level!!! Kelvin going to need to wrestle him,grind him,try to make him tired. Hard for me to imagine Style bender not snagging that pretend belt haha BS interim belts
Thanks for posting man
I think you might be right. If kelvin does catch him it could be good night nurse for adesanya.
Cant wait to watch it. Also this weekend ufc 236
Cheers ragnar
Thanks for posting man
I think you might be right. If kelvin does catch him it could be good night nurse for adesanya.
Cant wait to watch it. Also this weekend ufc 236
Cheers ragnar
