I can't understand how Barao is so favoured in this fight. Weightclass changes will be a factor. Barrio is 35 or 45, Stephens is 45 or 55. He will be the bigger man. He hits harder. Stamina should be pretty decent for both. Stephens at +160 or more is pretty attractive
I can't understand how Barao is so favoured in this fight. Weightclass changes will be a factor. Barrio is 35 or 45, Stephens is 45 or 55. He will be the bigger man. He hits harder. Stamina should be pretty decent for both. Stephens at +160 or more is pretty attractive
I can't understand how Barao is so favoured in this fight. Weightclass changes will be a factor. Barrio is 35 or 45, Stephens is 45 or 55. He will be the bigger man. He hits harder. Stamina should be pretty decent for both. Stephens at +160 or more is pretty attractive
Yes sir! Barao may be more technically sound but Stephens has undeniable power. If he can stuff takedowns and keep this standing which I think he will, it just takes 1 from him to shut Baraos lights out.
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
I can't understand how Barao is so favoured in this fight. Weightclass changes will be a factor. Barrio is 35 or 45, Stephens is 45 or 55. He will be the bigger man. He hits harder. Stamina should be pretty decent for both. Stephens at +160 or more is pretty attractive
Yes sir! Barao may be more technically sound but Stephens has undeniable power. If he can stuff takedowns and keep this standing which I think he will, it just takes 1 from him to shut Baraos lights out.
I agree on Stephens Barao is very chinny but my favorite pick on the card is almeida. He has the experience and has shown to have a solid chin. I don't like the fact that garbrandt was knocked out Cold in an amateur fight but to be fair it was a long time ago. I also think the 6 inch Reach advantage will Come into play especially since this fight will most likely take place on the feet. Almeida by knockout in round 2.
I agree on Stephens Barao is very chinny but my favorite pick on the card is almeida. He has the experience and has shown to have a solid chin. I don't like the fact that garbrandt was knocked out Cold in an amateur fight but to be fair it was a long time ago. I also think the 6 inch Reach advantage will Come into play especially since this fight will most likely take place on the feet. Almeida by knockout in round 2.
I agree on Stephens Barao is very chinny but my favorite pick on the card is almeida. He has the experience and has shown to have a solid chin. I don't like the fact that garbrandt was knocked out Cold in an amateur fight but to be fair it was a long time ago. I also think the 6 inch Reach advantage will Come into play especially since this fight will most likely take place on the feet. Almeida by knockout in round 2.
I've seen all their UFC fights, but I'm still not too familiar with either and haven't watched any fights for homework this week. But Cody is slick on the feet. i would tend to think he can hold his own. Almeida is def the popular choice this week. Should be a beauty fight
Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:
I agree on Stephens Barao is very chinny but my favorite pick on the card is almeida. He has the experience and has shown to have a solid chin. I don't like the fact that garbrandt was knocked out Cold in an amateur fight but to be fair it was a long time ago. I also think the 6 inch Reach advantage will Come into play especially since this fight will most likely take place on the feet. Almeida by knockout in round 2.
I've seen all their UFC fights, but I'm still not too familiar with either and haven't watched any fights for homework this week. But Cody is slick on the feet. i would tend to think he can hold his own. Almeida is def the popular choice this week. Should be a beauty fight