• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    81

    sawman
    Redwing51
    whitebelt
    JimGunn
    forty9ersfan80
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1338
    Posts: 19
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2016 - 5:07 PM ET #1

    For the main event, I have thought Dillishaw would win for most of the time since the announcement of the fight, based on Cruz's inactivity, but I am warming up to Cruz. I have felt for sometime that the odds would end up closer to even. I think it will be close to even by fight time.

    I have been wanting to play Pettis SU, as I'm not seeing any other worthy parlay partners. I think Pettis wins easy.

    Another fight I have flip flopped on is, I originally liked Ben Saunders, but Cote has been pretty effective lately.

    I think Meathead can beat Browne. For awhile it looked as though Browne was making his way towards a title shot, but then he got KTFO by Arlovski. Some one's getting KO'd

    Felder vs Cruicshank is the battle of inconsistents. Elder looked real strong for awhile and he too has stepped back in my opinion. I think Cruickshank is the more fluid striker


    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    For the main event, I have thought Dillishaw would win for most of the time since the announcement of the fight, based on Cruz's inactivity, but I am warming up to Cruz. I have felt for sometime that the odds would end up closer to even. I think it will be close to even by fight time.

    I have been wanting to play Pettis SU, as I'm not seeing any other worthy parlay partners. I think Pettis wins easy.

    Another fight I have flip flopped on is, I originally liked Ben Saunders, but Cote has been pretty effective lately.

    I think Meathead can beat Browne. For awhile it looked as though Browne was making his way towards a title shot, but then he got KTFO by Arlovski. Some one's getting KO'd

    Felder vs Cruicshank is the battle of inconsistents. Elder looked real strong for awhile and he too has stepped back in my opinion. I think Cruickshank is the more fluid striker


     
    Redwing51
    Redwing51
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 293
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2016 - 11:33 PM ET #2

    Interesting. My picks were removed. 
    Reply
    Interesting. My picks were removed. 
     
    Redwing51
    Redwing51
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 293
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2016 - 11:42 PM ET #3

    Here was what covers removed. 

    Im with you on Pettis. Alvarez will fade come late 2nd and 3rd. Pettis will take over with his stiking. Maybe take alvarez hedge on KO.

    Im liking Trinaldo too his striking is explosive. Ross pearson gotten a bad judging call, he clearly won the entire fight, one judge gotten it 30-27 I believe for Ross vs sanchez, still lost the split. So if theres rigging it wont be on Ross's favor. Recently his record isnt so great I see him staying where he's at. Trinaldo won a few wins straight, this win will give him a fight against higher ranked fighters. Any rigging will be on his side if you believe in that, if not still assurance. With trinaldo at +130 hes a strong pick. Looks like he will have upset win but he's really on the up when Ross is at a stand still. 

    Pettis and trinaldo parlay is a good choice. at +200 or so

    I was with matt for the win but Browne is still in the mix with the top 5, although I dont see him beating top 5 at all. Again if you believe in judge rigging fights Browne would not be judged in his favor. Travis is good match up after beating Matt for Ben. Ben to beat Barnett then Travis. Ben to fight Overeem.

    If anything the UFC pushes certain fighters that have low chance to be champ to fight top 5 fighters (or lose to someone who will lose to top 5) only to be KO'ed for the top 5 fighters to gain hype for the other fighter. To me Trinaldo is one of those fighters and so is Browne. Win these fights and lose the next, at least in Browne's case, as he cant beat arlovski and arlovski cant beat stipe. So as bad as it sounds, Browne is a pawn for Ben to win then Ben to lose to Overeem.  
    Reply
    Here was what covers removed. 

    Im with you on Pettis. Alvarez will fade come late 2nd and 3rd. Pettis will take over with his stiking. Maybe take alvarez hedge on KO.

    Im liking Trinaldo too his striking is explosive. Ross pearson gotten a bad judging call, he clearly won the entire fight, one judge gotten it 30-27 I believe for Ross vs sanchez, still lost the split. So if theres rigging it wont be on Ross's favor. Recently his record isnt so great I see him staying where he's at. Trinaldo won a few wins straight, this win will give him a fight against higher ranked fighters. Any rigging will be on his side if you believe in that, if not still assurance. With trinaldo at +130 hes a strong pick. Looks like he will have upset win but he's really on the up when Ross is at a stand still. 

    Pettis and trinaldo parlay is a good choice. at +200 or so

    I was with matt for the win but Browne is still in the mix with the top 5, although I dont see him beating top 5 at all. Again if you believe in judge rigging fights Browne would not be judged in his favor. Travis is good match up after beating Matt for Ben. Ben to beat Barnett then Travis. Ben to fight Overeem.

    If anything the UFC pushes certain fighters that have low chance to be champ to fight top 5 fighters (or lose to someone who will lose to top 5) only to be KO'ed for the top 5 fighters to gain hype for the other fighter. To me Trinaldo is one of those fighters and so is Browne. Win these fights and lose the next, at least in Browne's case, as he cant beat arlovski and arlovski cant beat stipe. So as bad as it sounds, Browne is a pawn for Ben to win then Ben to lose to Overeem.  
     
    Redwing51
    Redwing51
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 293
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2016 - 11:57 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Redwing51:

    Here was what covers removed. 



    I was with matt for the win but Browne is still in the mix with the top 5, although I dont see him beating top 5 at all. Again if you believe in judge rigging fights Browne would not be judged in his favor. 

    Again if you believe judges rigging fights,  Browne would be judged in his favor. - typo. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwing51:

    Here was what covers removed. 



    I was with matt for the win but Browne is still in the mix with the top 5, although I dont see him beating top 5 at all. Again if you believe in judge rigging fights Browne would not be judged in his favor. 

    Again if you believe judges rigging fights,  Browne would be judged in his favor. - typo. 
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2016 - 12:17 PM ET #5

    Anthony Pettis-325

    Anthony Pettis vs Eddie Alvarez

    Risk
     
    $325.00
    Win
     
    $100.00
    Reply

    Anthony Pettis-325

    Anthony Pettis vs Eddie Alvarez

    Risk
     
    $325.00
    Win
     
    $100.00
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2016 - 1:29 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    Anthony Pettis-325

    Anthony Pettis vs Eddie Alvarez

    Risk
     
    $325.00
    Win
     
    $100.00


    That's a lock to me. Alvarez is garbage. BOL.I'm also going to make an emotional bet on Cruz because I hate Dillashaw. I think Cruz > ring rust.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    Anthony Pettis-325

    Anthony Pettis vs Eddie Alvarez

    Risk
     
    $325.00
    Win
     
    $100.00


    That's a lock to me. Alvarez is garbage. BOL.I'm also going to make an emotional bet on Cruz because I hate Dillashaw. I think Cruz > ring rust.
     
    JimGunn
    JimGunn
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1394
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 1:58 AM ET #7

    Eddie Alvarez is garbage? Wow, strong words. I don't agree at all. I think he can make the Anthony Pettis fight very competitive. The value is on him in this match in my opinion. I already bet him straight up at +275, by decision at +475 and a small bet on Alvarez +3½ points at +130.
    Reply
    Eddie Alvarez is garbage? Wow, strong words. I don't agree at all. I think he can make the Anthony Pettis fight very competitive. The value is on him in this match in my opinion. I already bet him straight up at +275, by decision at +475 and a small bet on Alvarez +3½ points at +130.
     
    Redwing51
    Redwing51
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 293
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 8:49 AM ET #8

    Eddie lost to cerrone. Pettis KO cerrone. Thats a good judge of where the fighters rank.  Eddie got dismantled really by a slightly above average fighter, Cerrone. His punches on Cerrone did not phase him, even 10-20 in the clinch. Eddie has no power, he throws punches and kicks wildly. Pettis is super accurate. 

    This fight is to boost Pettis to a future Conor fight or future khabib fight. 

    The odds are right on this one. 

    Silva v bisping is interesting match up. Bisping may pull of the win against the 40 year old brazilian. 
    Reply
    Eddie lost to cerrone. Pettis KO cerrone. Thats a good judge of where the fighters rank.  Eddie got dismantled really by a slightly above average fighter, Cerrone. His punches on Cerrone did not phase him, even 10-20 in the clinch. Eddie has no power, he throws punches and kicks wildly. Pettis is super accurate. 

    This fight is to boost Pettis to a future Conor fight or future khabib fight. 

    The odds are right on this one. 

    Silva v bisping is interesting match up. Bisping may pull of the win against the 40 year old brazilian. 
     
    forty9ersfan80
    forty9ersfan80
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1650
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2016 - 10:30 AM ET #9

    like the pettis pick im on cruz also.

    cruz by decision +220 100/220
    Reply
    like the pettis pick im on cruz also.

    cruz by decision +220 100/220
     
    StackMyLoot
    StackMyLoot
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3152
    Posted: Jan. 13, 2016 - 11:27 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Eddie Alvarez is garbage? Wow, strong words. I don't agree at all. I think he can make the Anthony Pettis fight very competitive. The value is on him in this match in my opinion. I already bet him straight up at +275, by decision at +475 and a small bet on Alvarez +3½ points at +130.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Eddie Alvarez is garbage? Wow, strong words. I don't agree at all. I think he can make the Anthony Pettis fight very competitive. The value is on him in this match in my opinion. I already bet him straight up at +275, by decision at +475 and a small bet on Alvarez +3½ points at +130.



     
    WalshyMMA
    WalshyMMA
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 111
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2016 - 8:27 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by StackMyLoot:

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Eddie Alvarez is garbage? Wow, strong words. I don't agree at all. I think he can make the Anthony Pettis fight very competitive. The value is on him in this match in my opinion. I already bet him straight up at +275, by decision at +475 and a small bet on Alvarez +3½ points at +130.


    Although I do like Eddie, how he is ranked 4 in the world I'll never know. He's over rated and decent at best in the division. Pettis has this fight on the feet but I can certainly see Eddie using his wrestling and grinding out a decision kind of how RDA did but he's far from RDA. I think Pettis showcases his kicks big time in this fight. I think he wins head kick TKO round 2 but Eddie is a grinder. I just don't see Pettis dropping 2 in a row. He comes back so much stronger after a loss as usual.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StackMyLoot:

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Eddie Alvarez is garbage? Wow, strong words. I don't agree at all. I think he can make the Anthony Pettis fight very competitive. The value is on him in this match in my opinion. I already bet him straight up at +275, by decision at +475 and a small bet on Alvarez +3½ points at +130.


    Although I do like Eddie, how he is ranked 4 in the world I'll never know. He's over rated and decent at best in the division. Pettis has this fight on the feet but I can certainly see Eddie using his wrestling and grinding out a decision kind of how RDA did but he's far from RDA. I think Pettis showcases his kicks big time in this fight. I think he wins head kick TKO round 2 but Eddie is a grinder. I just don't see Pettis dropping 2 in a row. He comes back so much stronger after a loss as usual.
     
    Ferrari29
    Ferrari29
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 3106
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2016 - 5:10 PM ET #12

    Good luck Sawman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Good luck Sawman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jan. 16, 2016 - 9:59 AM ET #13

    I like the position mitrione is in. He's pussed at UFC and the sport. He s ready to walk away. He's not really expected to win. Browne has some holes. Meathead can go out there, lay it on the line.
    Reply
    I like the position mitrione is in. He's pussed at UFC and the sport. He s ready to walk away. He's not really expected to win. Browne has some holes. Meathead can go out there, lay it on the line.
     
    MR219
    MR219
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 6706
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 11:15 AM ET #14

    Bol Sawman!!!
    Reply
    Bol Sawman!!!
     
    whitebelt
    whitebelt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2015
    Posts: 472
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 12:24 PM ET #15

    Well I may have been over-stating it a little bit by calling Alvarez 'garbage'. With that out of the way, he's unproven at the UFC level. Sure, he beat alot of guys.... in Bellator. But he's epitomizing the difference between the UFC & the rest of the organizations. He lost to Cerrone and eeked out a split decision over Melendez. Honestly that fight exposed Melendez more than anything. If I recall, that's his last fight before getting popped for PED use... and he still couldn't win. Anyways, there's no way I'm taking Alvarez over PETTIS. I'm taking Pettis inside the distance. EASY. Pettis wants that belt back badly, and with McGregor in the mix he needs a huge statement win here. Alvarez is NOT #4 at 155. That was some default ranking stuff when he signed the contract.
    Reply
    Well I may have been over-stating it a little bit by calling Alvarez 'garbage'. With that out of the way, he's unproven at the UFC level. Sure, he beat alot of guys.... in Bellator. But he's epitomizing the difference between the UFC & the rest of the organizations. He lost to Cerrone and eeked out a split decision over Melendez. Honestly that fight exposed Melendez more than anything. If I recall, that's his last fight before getting popped for PED use... and he still couldn't win. Anyways, there's no way I'm taking Alvarez over PETTIS. I'm taking Pettis inside the distance. EASY. Pettis wants that belt back badly, and with McGregor in the mix he needs a huge statement win here. Alvarez is NOT #4 at 155. That was some default ranking stuff when he signed the contract.
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 6:18 PM ET #16

    few small bets
    Boetsch ITD $20 @ +150
    cote $10 @ even $
    Trinaldo $10 @ +120
    Mitrione ITD $10 at +155
    cruz Dec $20 @ +200
    Reply
    few small bets
    Boetsch ITD $20 @ +150
    cote $10 @ even $
    Trinaldo $10 @ +120
    Mitrione ITD $10 at +155
    cruz Dec $20 @ +200
     
    2fade
    2fade
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 566
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 9:04 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Redwing51:

    Eddie lost to cerrone. Pettis KO cerrone. Thats a good judge of where the fighters rank.  Eddie got dismantled really by a slightly above average fighter, Cerrone. His punches on Cerrone did not phase him, even 10-20 in the clinch. Eddie has no power, he throws punches and kicks wildly. Pettis is super accurate. 

    This fight is to boost Pettis to a future Conor fight or future khabib fight. 

    The odds are right on this one. 

    Silva v bisping is interesting match up. Bisping may pull of the win against the 40 year old brazilian. 

    lol. Eddie throws bricks bruh
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwing51:

    Eddie lost to cerrone. Pettis KO cerrone. Thats a good judge of where the fighters rank.  Eddie got dismantled really by a slightly above average fighter, Cerrone. His punches on Cerrone did not phase him, even 10-20 in the clinch. Eddie has no power, he throws punches and kicks wildly. Pettis is super accurate. 

    This fight is to boost Pettis to a future Conor fight or future khabib fight. 

    The odds are right on this one. 

    Silva v bisping is interesting match up. Bisping may pull of the win against the 40 year old brazilian. 

    lol. Eddie throws bricks bruh
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jan. 17, 2016 - 11:55 PM ET #18

    Brutal. Big loss. Could have gone either way. Lack of TDD was all it was Eddie did zero damage
    Reply
    Brutal. Big loss. Could have gone either way. Lack of TDD was all it was Eddie did zero damage
     
     
    StackMyLoot
    StackMyLoot
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3152
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2016 - 2:53 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Eddie Alvarez is garbage? Wow, strong words. I don't agree at all. I think he can make the Anthony Pettis fight very competitive. The value is on him in this match in my opinion. I already bet him straight up at +275, by decision at +475 and a small bet on Alvarez +3½ points at +130.


    We hit the jackpot on this wager.......even better on the underdog Domnick Cruz what a doggie dog night.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGunn:

    Eddie Alvarez is garbage? Wow, strong words. I don't agree at all. I think he can make the Anthony Pettis fight very competitive. The value is on him in this match in my opinion. I already bet him straight up at +275, by decision at +475 and a small bet on Alvarez +3½ points at +130.


    We hit the jackpot on this wager.......even better on the underdog Domnick Cruz what a doggie dog night.


    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,263
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,437
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,611
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 113
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,110
    • Trump lies so much. 22,895

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.