Thanks buddy! You had a nice night as well! It looks like I won't be taking the trip to Indy but hey, good luck to your Hawkeyes!!! I hope they roll all the way to the Ship!
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
Nice night Chewy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Magny, lol.
Thanks buddy! You had a nice night as well! It looks like I won't be taking the trip to Indy but hey, good luck to your Hawkeyes!!! I hope they roll all the way to the Ship!
In the future make and post plays prior to going to BFE!!!
I was lucky to even be able to make plays let alone post them yesterday! I was out of town for an early Thanksgiving get together in the middle of nowhere! There was literally 1 spot that if I held my phone just right I could get 1 bar!
This should've been yesterday but I just wanted to get my plays posted and be done trying to mess with my phone. So here's my totals after last week's huge disappointment...
9-4 Events
76-64 Fights (-334.61)
10-12 O/U (-2.30)
As for last night I did pretty well for a not so good card. The fights pretty much went the way I thought.
I couldn't decide between the Co Main and the Main so stacked them hoping to hit one and I did! Although I don't think I should have... I had Gastelum winning the 3rd and 10-8 in the 4th so I felt he won that easily.
I thought if Magny could get him to deep waters he could wear him out but it looked like the exact opposite is what happened!
I also felt Sanchez had a shot if he could lure Lamas to fight his kind of fight which Lamas did on several occasions, Sanchez just couldn't capitalize.
For the night
6 - 2 +16.45
I'll gladly take that and move on to next week
Note to self:
In the future make and post plays prior to going to BFE!!!
I was lucky to even be able to make plays let alone post them yesterday! I was out of town for an early Thanksgiving get together in the middle of nowhere! There was literally 1 spot that if I held my phone just right I could get 1 bar!
This should've been yesterday but I just wanted to get my plays posted and be done trying to mess with my phone. So here's my totals after last week's huge disappointment...
9-4 Events
76-64 Fights (-334.61)
10-12 O/U (-2.30)
As for last night I did pretty well for a not so good card. The fights pretty much went the way I thought.
I couldn't decide between the Co Main and the Main so stacked them hoping to hit one and I did! Although I don't think I should have... I had Gastelum winning the 3rd and 10-8 in the 4th so I felt he won that easily.
I thought if Magny could get him to deep waters he could wear him out but it looked like the exact opposite is what happened!
I also felt Sanchez had a shot if he could lure Lamas to fight his kind of fight which Lamas did on several occasions, Sanchez just couldn't capitalize.