Posted:
#1
Views: 675
Posts: 8
Posted:
#2
I think both lines are going to get worse so jumping early.
I like Formica but Cejudo's wrestling is tough to handle for anyone
I don't see Magny being better anywhere than Gastelum. Maybe Speed, but Gast is too big too strong. Even with his bad weight cut vs Woodley, Gast almost stole the fight
I think both lines are going to get worse so jumping early.
I like Formica but Cejudo's wrestling is tough to handle for anyone
I don't see Magny being better anywhere than Gastelum. Maybe Speed, but Gast is too big too strong. Even with his bad weight cut vs Woodley, Gast almost stole the fight
Posted:
#3
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
I think both lines are going to get worse so jumping early.
I think both lines are going to get worse so jumping early.
I like Formica but Cejudo's wrestling is tough to handle for anyone
I don't see Magny being better anywhere than Gastelum. Maybe Speed, but Gast is too big too strong. Even with his bad weight cut vs Woodley, Gast almost stole the fight
i agree on gastelum unlike some others in the forum i think he will dominate magny. Everyone is using the weight issues and weight cut for this fight and magnys price as the reason why they are picking him. Magny does have good cardio but I think Gastelum finishes him in the 3rd.
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
I think both lines are going to get worse so jumping early.
I think both lines are going to get worse so jumping early.
I like Formica but Cejudo's wrestling is tough to handle for anyone
I don't see Magny being better anywhere than Gastelum. Maybe Speed, but Gast is too big too strong. Even with his bad weight cut vs Woodley, Gast almost stole the fight
i agree on gastelum unlike some others in the forum i think he will dominate magny. Everyone is using the weight issues and weight cut for this fight and magnys price as the reason why they are picking him. Magny does have good cardio but I think Gastelum finishes him in the 3rd.
Posted:
#4
Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:
Everyone is using the weight issues and weight cut for this fight and magnys price as the reason why they are picking him.
Everyone is using the weight issues and weight cut for this fight and magnys price as the reason why they are picking him.
Exactly, Gastelum will destroy Magny
Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:
Everyone is using the weight issues and weight cut for this fight and magnys price as the reason why they are picking him.
Everyone is using the weight issues and weight cut for this fight and magnys price as the reason why they are picking him.
Exactly, Gastelum will destroy Magny
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,264
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,438
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,613
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 113
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,112
- Trump lies so much. 22,895
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
