Brown bear in his prime and still learning although he seems one dimensional he can be here in this fight ....I see him stifling any offence from Kennedy an ground an pound finish or a decision
Devin Clark +160 $6,000.000 enter the CASHVILLE REALM!!!!!!
Marina Rodriguez -130 $5,350.000 her length an cardio will smoke the blind bat
I wanna bet Kron Gracie but cant pull the trigger still might tho
LETSMUFKINGOOOOOO!!!! 2 hours yet an I'm semi bent lol
Brown bear in his prime and still learning although he seems one dimensional he can be here in this fight ....I see him stifling any offence from Kennedy an ground an pound finish or a decision
Devin Clark +160 $6,000.000 enter the CASHVILLE REALM!!!!!!
Marina Rodriguez -130 $5,350.000 her length an cardio will smoke the blind bat
I wanna bet Kron Gracie but cant pull the trigger still might tho
LETSMUFKINGOOOOOO!!!! 2 hours yet an I'm semi bent lol
Braxton looks like he should win on paper with his ko s in other organizations but Porter should be to heavy an in experience most likely Porter is the play just my opinion GL on ur plays Broski
@nene72
Braxton looks like he should win on paper with his ko s in other organizations but Porter should be to heavy an in experience most likely Porter is the play just my opinion GL on ur plays Broski
I gotta say bense u r fading good on me thus far let's hope ur right on brown bear too......there is no way Cejudo wins here tonight GL either way Bruda
@bense197969
I gotta say bense u r fading good on me thus far let's hope ur right on brown bear too......there is no way Cejudo wins here tonight GL either way Bruda