Hope everyone's having a great holiday season. Wanted to share a few plays I've locked in.
Topuria ML -120 (5u)
Figueiredo ML + 145 (2u)
Kattar ML + 180 (1u)
Hope everyone's having a great holiday season. Wanted to share a few plays I've locked in.
Topuria ML -120 (5u)
Figueiredo ML + 145 (2u)
Kattar ML + 180 (1u)
Hope everyone's having a great holiday season. Wanted to share a few plays I've locked in.
Topuria ML -120 (5u)
Figueiredo ML + 145 (2u)
Kattar ML + 180 (1u)
I think Giga will look like a huge favorite the first couple rounds, but as long as Kattar's durability isn't compromised after that Holloway fight, I think he will find some success in the later rounds. Leg kicks are gonna be huge for Giga.
I think Giga will look like a huge favorite the first couple rounds, but as long as Kattar's durability isn't compromised after that Holloway fight, I think he will find some success in the later rounds. Leg kicks are gonna be huge for Giga.
Couple of updates here:
- was able to grab Kattar at +200 at William Hill
- added another unit on that fight, so currently have 2u in Kattar @ +200
Couple of updates here:
- was able to grab Kattar at +200 at William Hill
- added another unit on that fight, so currently have 2u in Kattar @ +200
