Chris Avila $60000=$60000 love this fight lobov doesnt belong in the ufc
more to come gl everyone $$$$$$$
I took Lobov. Avila seems like just the type Lobov can KO. What makes you think Avila is ready? He has just fought in lower organizations, and lets aggressive fighters take advantage of him. Lobov has some good KOs and has been working his behind off with McGregor.
That said, if Lobov loses, he probably gets cut.
Quote Originally Posted by MMAMAIN:
Chris Avila $60000=$60000 love this fight lobov doesnt belong in the ufc
more to come gl everyone $$$$$$$
I took Lobov. Avila seems like just the type Lobov can KO. What makes you think Avila is ready? He has just fought in lower organizations, and lets aggressive fighters take advantage of him. Lobov has some good KOs and has been working his behind off with McGregor.
just dont like lobovs skill set i know he has been training with mcgregor but just thought avila would use his length an boxing but he looks like a dear in the headlights right now jeez
just dont like lobovs skill set i know he has been training with mcgregor but just thought avila would use his length an boxing but he looks like a dear in the headlights right now jeez
I took Lobov. Avila seems like just the type Lobov can KO. What makes you think Avila is ready? He has just fought in lower organizations, and lets aggressive fighters take advantage of him. Lobov has some good KOs and has been working his behind off with McGregor.
That said, if Lobov loses, he probably gets cut.
lobov is terrible just dont say much avila tho terrible fight
Quote Originally Posted by BarryMedellin:
I took Lobov. Avila seems like just the type Lobov can KO. What makes you think Avila is ready? He has just fought in lower organizations, and lets aggressive fighters take advantage of him. Lobov has some good KOs and has been working his behind off with McGregor.
That said, if Lobov loses, he probably gets cut.
lobov is terrible just dont say much avila tho terrible fight
You just lost a brand new BMW betting on a total newbie to the UFC, that has never looked impressive. I don't believe it.
That said, your absolutely right, Lobov looked horrible and doesn't belong in the UFC. But Avila looked even worse. You have to do deeper analysis on both fighters.
Quote Originally Posted by BarryMedellin:
You just lost a brand new BMW betting on a total newbie to the UFC, that has never looked impressive. I don't believe it.
That said, your absolutely right, Lobov looked horrible and doesn't belong in the UFC. But Avila looked even worse. You have to do deeper analysis on both fighters.
just dont like lobovs skill set i know he has been training with mcgregor but just thought avila would use his length an boxing but he looks like a dear in the headlights right now jeez
Lobov KOed some long range fighters on TUF, that's why I thought he could get inside. But he didn't do what I thought he would, he's getting worse.
Quote Originally Posted by MMAMAIN:
just dont like lobovs skill set i know he has been training with mcgregor but just thought avila would use his length an boxing but he looks like a dear in the headlights right now jeez
Lobov KOed some long range fighters on TUF, that's why I thought he could get inside. But he didn't do what I thought he would, he's getting worse.
Lobov KOed some long range fighters on TUF, that's why I thought he could get inside. But he didn't do what I thought he would, he's getting worse.
well ive done the research an i know both fighters loke i said avila should of used his range lobov is just a swinging brawler from what i know avila was suppose to be in better shape an ready but he got the octagon gitters an didnt open up at all like i said also lobov is terrible an dont say much for avila as well after that performance ....didnt go my way but cant win em all ill hit these plays later an will be adding on gl to you
Quote Originally Posted by BarryMedellin:
Lobov KOed some long range fighters on TUF, that's why I thought he could get inside. But he didn't do what I thought he would, he's getting worse.
well ive done the research an i know both fighters loke i said avila should of used his range lobov is just a swinging brawler from what i know avila was suppose to be in better shape an ready but he got the octagon gitters an didnt open up at all like i said also lobov is terrible an dont say much for avila as well after that performance ....didnt go my way but cant win em all ill hit these plays later an will be adding on gl to you
well ive done the research an i know both fighters loke i said avila should of used his range lobov is just a swinging brawler from what i know avila was suppose to be in better shape an ready but he got the octagon gitters an didnt open up at all like i said also lobov is terrible an dont say much for avila as well after that performance ....didnt go my way but cant win em all ill hit these plays later an will be adding on gl to you
No big deal bro, win some u lose some. I also think the UFC set it up to put a can in there so Lobov could get a win bc they want to help out McGregor's team.
Quote Originally Posted by MMAMAIN:
well ive done the research an i know both fighters loke i said avila should of used his range lobov is just a swinging brawler from what i know avila was suppose to be in better shape an ready but he got the octagon gitters an didnt open up at all like i said also lobov is terrible an dont say much for avila as well after that performance ....didnt go my way but cant win em all ill hit these plays later an will be adding on gl to you
No big deal bro, win some u lose some. I also think the UFC set it up to put a can in there so Lobov could get a win bc they want to help out McGregor's team.
wow, I'm not sure I've ever seen someone lose $820,000 on a public gambling forum such as this before....impressive lol
I'm biting my tongue on this. I could say a lot of garbage. He lost every bet on the last card as well. Overall, this dude's performance does not look like a high stakes sports bettor. He bets on every fight, bets based on what looks like an impulse with simple statements like "he doesn't belong in the UFC" and "he's underrated". Anyone betting this much on fights would do extremely deep research, including probably having research assistants, watching every fight and looking for insider info. If you have this much money, why wouldn't you do these things?
Quote Originally Posted by p6y1:
wow, I'm not sure I've ever seen someone lose $820,000 on a public gambling forum such as this before....impressive lol
I'm biting my tongue on this. I could say a lot of garbage. He lost every bet on the last card as well. Overall, this dude's performance does not look like a high stakes sports bettor. He bets on every fight, bets based on what looks like an impulse with simple statements like "he doesn't belong in the UFC" and "he's underrated". Anyone betting this much on fights would do extremely deep research, including probably having research assistants, watching every fight and looking for insider info. If you have this much money, why wouldn't you do these things?
I'm pretty sure MMAMain is adding a zero for some reason to these bets. I hope he means he bet six thousand on Avila, not sixty thousand so so on down the line.
I'm pretty sure MMAMain is adding a zero for some reason to these bets. I hope he means he bet six thousand on Avila, not sixty thousand so so on down the line.