Posted:
#1
My betting summary and results for 2015: $13,123.55 Profit
UFC: $12,760.26
Bellator: -$479.90
WSOF: $816.64
Invicta: $525.43
Other MMA: -$782.19
Glory Kickboxing: $86.02
Boxing: $174.79
Misc.: $22.50
I made money on 28 out of 41 UFC events; 8 out of 16 Bellator cards; 8 out of 10 WSOF cards; 4 out of 4 Invicta cards; 11 out of 25 other MMA events; 3 out of 4 bettable Glory kickboxing cards; 9 out of 21 boxing cards and 1 out of 1 beauty pageant.
My biggest winning cards:
1- UFC 190 Rousey vs Correia: $1,789.60
2- UFC 194 Aldo vs McGregor $1,588.50
3- UFN 80 Nanajunas vs VanZant $1,550.10
4- UFN 79 Henderson vs Masvidal $1,455.75
5- UFC 186 Rockhold vs Machida $1,438.40
My biggest losing cards:
1- UFN 77 Belfort vs Henderson III -$998.90
2- UFN 63 Mendes vs Lamas -$572.50
3- Titan FC 35 Healy vs Hawn -$541.50
4- UFN 60 Henderson vs Thatch -$521.36
5- UFC 193 Rousey vs Holm -$442.50
Some notable bets from 2015:
My biggest single winning underdog bet due to some crazy pre-fight line movement:
Tae Hyun Bang (+420) vs Leo Kuntz $200.00 for $840.00
My highest odds winning underdog moneyline bet (boxing):
Adrian Granados (+900) vs Amir Imam $25.00 for $225.00
My biggest single wining favorite moneyline bet:
Mark Hunt (-275) vs Antonio Silva $1100.00 for $400.00
My biggest winning live bet:
Yoel Romero (+511) vs Ronaldo Souza $100.00 for $511.00
My highest odds prop bet win:
UFN 80 Namajunas vs Van Zant Fights to go distance under 2½ (+4550) $10.00 for $455.00
My biggest parlay bet win. I don't usually do these long parlays but tailed someone else on a lark and got lucky:
Sirwan Kakai/Frankie Saenz Over 2½ (-260) + Dustin Ortiz (-400) + Tom Watson/Chris Camozzi Over 2½ (-255) + Uriah Hall (-370) + Ray Borg (-490) + Derek Brunson (-465) + Beneil Dariush (+135) + Glover Teixeira (+100) $50.00 for $1002.31
Lifetime gambling profit since 11/30/13 is now $11,421.90
Summary- Going forward in 2016 I intend to keep doing more of the same, hopefully with similar results. The UFC clearly accounts for most of my action and profit, although all other combat sports action combined added a little to the bottom line even though Bellator and other MMA were net losses individually. I had gradually increased my bet sizes and risked more on UFC cards over the course of the year 2015 and will likely do so incrementally in 2016, picking spots where I see value and putting say, 2 or 3 units on dogs or close favorites that I like instead of my usual 1 or 2 units. Usual total risk for me on UFC cards is now 20-30 one hundred dollar standard units for the bigger cards. I may experiment with making some bigger prop plays as well in key spots if they have good odds, like say 1+ units on decision or ITD props versus .4 or .5 unit risks. I'll probably also go a little bigger in live betting.
UFC: $12,760.26
Bellator: -$479.90
WSOF: $816.64
Invicta: $525.43
Other MMA: -$782.19
Glory Kickboxing: $86.02
Boxing: $174.79
Misc.: $22.50
I made money on 28 out of 41 UFC events; 8 out of 16 Bellator cards; 8 out of 10 WSOF cards; 4 out of 4 Invicta cards; 11 out of 25 other MMA events; 3 out of 4 bettable Glory kickboxing cards; 9 out of 21 boxing cards and 1 out of 1 beauty pageant.
My biggest winning cards:
1- UFC 190 Rousey vs Correia: $1,789.60
2- UFC 194 Aldo vs McGregor $1,588.50
3- UFN 80 Nanajunas vs VanZant $1,550.10
4- UFN 79 Henderson vs Masvidal $1,455.75
5- UFC 186 Rockhold vs Machida $1,438.40
My biggest losing cards:
1- UFN 77 Belfort vs Henderson III -$998.90
2- UFN 63 Mendes vs Lamas -$572.50
3- Titan FC 35 Healy vs Hawn -$541.50
4- UFN 60 Henderson vs Thatch -$521.36
5- UFC 193 Rousey vs Holm -$442.50
Some notable bets from 2015:
My biggest single winning underdog bet due to some crazy pre-fight line movement:
Tae Hyun Bang (+420) vs Leo Kuntz $200.00 for $840.00
My highest odds winning underdog moneyline bet (boxing):
Adrian Granados (+900) vs Amir Imam $25.00 for $225.00
My biggest single wining favorite moneyline bet:
Mark Hunt (-275) vs Antonio Silva $1100.00 for $400.00
My biggest winning live bet:
Yoel Romero (+511) vs Ronaldo Souza $100.00 for $511.00
My highest odds prop bet win:
UFN 80 Namajunas vs Van Zant Fights to go distance under 2½ (+4550) $10.00 for $455.00
My biggest parlay bet win. I don't usually do these long parlays but tailed someone else on a lark and got lucky:
Sirwan Kakai/Frankie Saenz Over 2½ (-260) + Dustin Ortiz (-400) + Tom Watson/Chris Camozzi Over 2½ (-255) + Uriah Hall (-370) + Ray Borg (-490) + Derek Brunson (-465) + Beneil Dariush (+135) + Glover Teixeira (+100) $50.00 for $1002.31
Lifetime gambling profit since 11/30/13 is now $11,421.90
Summary- Going forward in 2016 I intend to keep doing more of the same, hopefully with similar results. The UFC clearly accounts for most of my action and profit, although all other combat sports action combined added a little to the bottom line even though Bellator and other MMA were net losses individually. I had gradually increased my bet sizes and risked more on UFC cards over the course of the year 2015 and will likely do so incrementally in 2016, picking spots where I see value and putting say, 2 or 3 units on dogs or close favorites that I like instead of my usual 1 or 2 units. Usual total risk for me on UFC cards is now 20-30 one hundred dollar standard units for the bigger cards. I may experiment with making some bigger prop plays as well in key spots if they have good odds, like say 1+ units on decision or ITD props versus .4 or .5 unit risks. I'll probably also go a little bigger in live betting.
