Marvin will beat Izzy this weekend. Marvin is a fighter that sharp bettors absolutely love. Ground and pound/control time to a decision win.
+200 underdog
You mean to tell me Izzy was a -170 favorite against Paulo costa. Now he’s -260 almost 100 points more against a better and 10x worse matchup in vettori? I don’t buy it.
You mean to tell me Izzy was a -170 favorite against Paulo costa. Now he’s -260 almost 100 points more against a better and 10x worse matchup in vettori? I don’t buy it.
I thought the same but was just reading that 83% of public handle is on Marvin tonight. We’ll have to pay attention to see which direction books move the line to see where value lies. I’m honestly very surprised izzy wasn’t the one getting the public support.
I thought the same but was just reading that 83% of public handle is on Marvin tonight. We’ll have to pay attention to see which direction books move the line to see where value lies. I’m honestly very surprised izzy wasn’t the one getting the public support.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,750
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,707
- PART DEUX 260
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,574
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,872
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,720
- Braves Frauds 740
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
