I took Diaz & Anthony Johnson..I was gonna beat Chris Avilla because he is part of Fiaz team,but I read MMA Oddsbreaker and he likes Artem..People can make fun of Covers Experts all they want but Im telling u MMA Oddsbreaker knows his shz as good as anyone.He used to make the betting line for Vegas ...I usually never lay -200but tonight making an exception because Anthony Johnson is gonna wreck Glover.Surprised this isnt around -400...
I took Diaz & Anthony Johnson..I was gonna beat Chris Avilla because he is part of Fiaz team,but I read MMA Oddsbreaker and he likes Artem..People can make fun of Covers Experts all they want but Im telling u MMA Oddsbreaker knows his shz as good as anyone.He used to make the betting line for Vegas ...I usually never lay -200but tonight making an exception because Anthony Johnson is gonna wreck Glover.Surprised this isnt around -400...