Posted:
#1
199
Views: 939
Posts: 12
Posted:
#4
Cruz by decision at -160 is my favorite bet on this card. This will go pretty much like the last time they fought where cruz does what he does and just outpoints him. Hes too fast has great movement and will pick faber apart on the feet. Faber has looked pretty bad in his last few fights and even at his peak never showed the ability to win a big fight. I would be pretty shocked if this fight doesnt end up with cruz winning a decision. Also like lombard by first round knockout and max halloway.
Cruz by decision at -160 is my favorite bet on this card. This will go pretty much like the last time they fought where cruz does what he does and just outpoints him. Hes too fast has great movement and will pick faber apart on the feet. Faber has looked pretty bad in his last few fights and even at his peak never showed the ability to win a big fight. I would be pretty shocked if this fight doesnt end up with cruz winning a decision. Also like lombard by first round knockout and max halloway.
Posted:
#5
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
Tough fight for Holloway, Lamas is no pushover!!!
Tough fight for Holloway, Lamas is no pushover!!!
He is certainly no pushover, but I think Holloway is on another level. Should have more length, crisper striking, great chin, great TDD (although that shouldn't come into play). Maybe Lamas hits harder. I think Max will give any of Frankie, Aldo, McG a tough fight or even win, and can take the rest of the division
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
Tough fight for Holloway, Lamas is no pushover!!!
Tough fight for Holloway, Lamas is no pushover!!!
He is certainly no pushover, but I think Holloway is on another level. Should have more length, crisper striking, great chin, great TDD (although that shouldn't come into play). Maybe Lamas hits harder. I think Max will give any of Frankie, Aldo, McG a tough fight or even win, and can take the rest of the division
Posted:
#6
Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:
Cruz by decision at -160 is my favorite bet on this card. This will go pretty much like the last time they fought where cruz does what he does and just outpoints him. Hes too fast has great movement and will pick faber apart on the feet. Faber has looked pretty bad in his last few fights and even at his peak never showed the ability to win a big fight. I would be pretty shocked if this fight doesnt end up with cruz winning a decision. Also like lombard by first round knockout and max halloway.
Cruz by decision at -160 is my favorite bet on this card. This will go pretty much like the last time they fought where cruz does what he does and just outpoints him. Hes too fast has great movement and will pick faber apart on the feet. Faber has looked pretty bad in his last few fights and even at his peak never showed the ability to win a big fight. I would be pretty shocked if this fight doesnt end up with cruz winning a decision. Also like lombard by first round knockout and max halloway.
Cruz by dec is generally pretty safe. For all the skill he has I don't overly enjoy his fights. Dances around and avoids getting hit. I don't think Faber can get him down for a sub, or it will be tough to KO him as Cruz has a pretty solid melon, but he will be looking for the finish throughout the fight - Ya, Lombard should be able to hit that chin pretty easily I think as well. Hendo's last fight probably
Quote Originally Posted by forty9ersfan80:
Cruz by decision at -160 is my favorite bet on this card. This will go pretty much like the last time they fought where cruz does what he does and just outpoints him. Hes too fast has great movement and will pick faber apart on the feet. Faber has looked pretty bad in his last few fights and even at his peak never showed the ability to win a big fight. I would be pretty shocked if this fight doesnt end up with cruz winning a decision. Also like lombard by first round knockout and max halloway.
Cruz by decision at -160 is my favorite bet on this card. This will go pretty much like the last time they fought where cruz does what he does and just outpoints him. Hes too fast has great movement and will pick faber apart on the feet. Faber has looked pretty bad in his last few fights and even at his peak never showed the ability to win a big fight. I would be pretty shocked if this fight doesnt end up with cruz winning a decision. Also like lombard by first round knockout and max halloway.
Cruz by dec is generally pretty safe. For all the skill he has I don't overly enjoy his fights. Dances around and avoids getting hit. I don't think Faber can get him down for a sub, or it will be tough to KO him as Cruz has a pretty solid melon, but he will be looking for the finish throughout the fight - Ya, Lombard should be able to hit that chin pretty easily I think as well. Hendo's last fight probably
Posted:
#7
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
Tough fight for Holloway, Lamas is no pushover!!!
He is certainly no pushover, but I think Holloway is on another level. Should have more length, crisper striking, great chin, great TDD (although that shouldn't come into play). Maybe Lamas hits harder. I think Max will give any of Frankie, Aldo, McG a tough fight or even win, and can take the rest of the divisionTough fight for Holloway, Lamas is no pushover!!!
I agree about Max, I do like the way he fights. Maybe I'm wrong but I think Lamas can roll with him.
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
Tough fight for Holloway, Lamas is no pushover!!!
He is certainly no pushover, but I think Holloway is on another level. Should have more length, crisper striking, great chin, great TDD (although that shouldn't come into play). Maybe Lamas hits harder. I think Max will give any of Frankie, Aldo, McG a tough fight or even win, and can take the rest of the divisionTough fight for Holloway, Lamas is no pushover!!!
I agree about Max, I do like the way he fights. Maybe I'm wrong but I think Lamas can roll with him.
Posted:
#10
Holloway is not an easy bet... Lamas is being totally under valued here.. I think Max will win the fight but it is by no means an easy fight. GL on your parlay
Holloway is not an easy bet... Lamas is being totally under valued here.. I think Max will win the fight but it is by no means an easy fight. GL on your parlay
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,259
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,427
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,589
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 107
- Trump's legacy? 32,957
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,105
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
