Posted:
#1
196
Views: 1694
Posts: 20
Posted:
#5
I dont think Tate believes she can beat Holm. Tate's opponent clearly thinks she can beat the best. She does have a shot though to pull off what Holly did to Ronda. Nate isnt as likely.
Nunes and Valentina is a good matchup, lots of uncertainty on Valentina from her last performance. I was going to take Valentina against a 5 - 10 ranked figher without question, nunes is slightly better than them. Valentina is going straight for a title shot with this win. Nunes will lose to anyone ranked above her. If they rig the scorecards it will be against Nunes, Valentina will be a good opponent for top 3.
As most people will guess, the fight will be determined by who can win the wrestling exchanges ending up on top. Valentina shows strength in the clinch from her muay thai base. She is also has more motivation than Nunes. Striking Nunes is a brawler, Valentina deals with that on a daily basis tiger mma from bigger guys.
I dont think Tate believes she can beat Holm. Tate's opponent clearly thinks she can beat the best. She does have a shot though to pull off what Holly did to Ronda. Nate isnt as likely.
Nunes and Valentina is a good matchup, lots of uncertainty on Valentina from her last performance. I was going to take Valentina against a 5 - 10 ranked figher without question, nunes is slightly better than them. Valentina is going straight for a title shot with this win. Nunes will lose to anyone ranked above her. If they rig the scorecards it will be against Nunes, Valentina will be a good opponent for top 3.
As most people will guess, the fight will be determined by who can win the wrestling exchanges ending up on top. Valentina shows strength in the clinch from her muay thai base. She is also has more motivation than Nunes. Striking Nunes is a brawler, Valentina deals with that on a daily basis tiger mma from bigger guys.
Posted:
#6
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
Boy I just don't know about Thatch, last fight looked awful. BTW I like Tate too.
Boy I just don't know about Thatch, last fight looked awful. BTW I like Tate too.
I think this fight should be all stand up (Thatch/Siyar)
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
Boy I just don't know about Thatch, last fight looked awful. BTW I like Tate too.
Boy I just don't know about Thatch, last fight looked awful. BTW I like Tate too.
I think this fight should be all stand up (Thatch/Siyar)
Posted:
#7
Quote Originally Posted by Redwing51:
I dont think Tate believes she can beat Holm. Tate's opponent clearly thinks she can beat the best. She does have a shot though to pull off what Holly did to Ronda. Nate isnt as likely.
I dont think Tate believes she can beat Holm. Tate's opponent clearly thinks she can beat the best. She does have a shot though to pull off what Holly did to Ronda. Nate isnt as likely.
Nunes and Valentina is a good matchup, lots of uncertainty on Valentina from her last performance. I was going to take Valentina against a 5 - 10 ranked figher without question, nunes is slightly better than them. Valentina is going straight for a title shot with this win. Nunes will lose to anyone ranked above her. If they rig the scorecards it will be against Nunes, Valentina will be a good opponent for top 3.
As most people will guess, the fight will be determined by who can win the wrestling exchanges ending up on top. Valentina shows strength in the clinch from her muay thai base. She is also has more motivation than Nunes. Striking Nunes is a brawler, Valentina deals with that on a daily basis tiger mma from bigger guys.
Nunes still a question mark but I've been very impressed. Killer mentality. Nice info
I DO think Tate believes she can win. Very confident. She even wanted Rousey again. AND she got snubbed by UFC. Tate has good all around skills - better than RR and HH I think - Just that they are so dominant at their strength
Quote Originally Posted by Redwing51:
I dont think Tate believes she can beat Holm. Tate's opponent clearly thinks she can beat the best. She does have a shot though to pull off what Holly did to Ronda. Nate isnt as likely.
I dont think Tate believes she can beat Holm. Tate's opponent clearly thinks she can beat the best. She does have a shot though to pull off what Holly did to Ronda. Nate isnt as likely.
Nunes and Valentina is a good matchup, lots of uncertainty on Valentina from her last performance. I was going to take Valentina against a 5 - 10 ranked figher without question, nunes is slightly better than them. Valentina is going straight for a title shot with this win. Nunes will lose to anyone ranked above her. If they rig the scorecards it will be against Nunes, Valentina will be a good opponent for top 3.
As most people will guess, the fight will be determined by who can win the wrestling exchanges ending up on top. Valentina shows strength in the clinch from her muay thai base. She is also has more motivation than Nunes. Striking Nunes is a brawler, Valentina deals with that on a daily basis tiger mma from bigger guys.
Nunes still a question mark but I've been very impressed. Killer mentality. Nice info
I DO think Tate believes she can win. Very confident. She even wanted Rousey again. AND she got snubbed by UFC. Tate has good all around skills - better than RR and HH I think - Just that they are so dominant at their strength
Posted:
#8
Tate needs to be able to take Holm down and keep her down for 3 rounds.HH is so good its difficult to bet against her. Same with Conor.
Someone with one aspect that is higher than them would be when a bet would have value, even then its still a hard choice. Ex. Demian or Steph Thompson. Stephen would dismantle Diaz.
Holm's TD defence is on par with Miesha's ground game. Holm's striking is going to give her the W, frustrate Miesha to lose rounds/ possibly knocking out Miesha by putting her in a last ditch effort 3rd to 5th round.
Tate needs to be able to take Holm down and keep her down for 3 rounds.HH is so good its difficult to bet against her. Same with Conor.
Someone with one aspect that is higher than them would be when a bet would have value, even then its still a hard choice. Ex. Demian or Steph Thompson. Stephen would dismantle Diaz.
Holm's TD defence is on par with Miesha's ground game. Holm's striking is going to give her the W, frustrate Miesha to lose rounds/ possibly knocking out Miesha by putting her in a last ditch effort 3rd to 5th round.
Posted:
#10
Quote Originally Posted by Coreyccr:
long time no see guys nice. wouldn't it be more mart to take nunes itd since thats that only way she wins?
long time no see guys nice. wouldn't it be more mart to take nunes itd since thats that only way she wins?
Welcome back Corey!!!! I would but I got the part-time Ruskie!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Coreyccr:
long time no see guys nice. wouldn't it be more mart to take nunes itd since thats that only way she wins?
long time no see guys nice. wouldn't it be more mart to take nunes itd since thats that only way she wins?
Welcome back Corey!!!! I would but I got the part-time Ruskie!!!!
Posted:
#11
What do you guys think about Miller/Diego. I love Miller. Always looking for the finish. His nemesis is being undersized and being held onto for 3 rounds. Diego fits the match. Miller more skilled everywhere but not a great matchup for him. I expect Diego to be another bloody mess by the end of this one though!
What do you guys think about Miller/Diego. I love Miller. Always looking for the finish. His nemesis is being undersized and being held onto for 3 rounds. Diego fits the match. Miller more skilled everywhere but not a great matchup for him. I expect Diego to be another bloody mess by the end of this one though!
Posted:
#12
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
What do you guys think about Miller/Diego. I love Miller. Always looking for the finish. His nemesis is being undersized and being held onto for 3 rounds. Diego fits the match. Miller more skilled everywhere but not a great matchup for him. I expect Diego to be another bloody mess by the end of this one though!
What do you guys think about Miller/Diego. I love Miller. Always looking for the finish. His nemesis is being undersized and being held onto for 3 rounds. Diego fits the match. Miller more skilled everywhere but not a great matchup for him. I expect Diego to be another bloody mess by the end of this one though!
Always been a Jim Miller fan too. I'm betting the guy with just a bit more tread on the tires, that being Miller but not by much.
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
What do you guys think about Miller/Diego. I love Miller. Always looking for the finish. His nemesis is being undersized and being held onto for 3 rounds. Diego fits the match. Miller more skilled everywhere but not a great matchup for him. I expect Diego to be another bloody mess by the end of this one though!
What do you guys think about Miller/Diego. I love Miller. Always looking for the finish. His nemesis is being undersized and being held onto for 3 rounds. Diego fits the match. Miller more skilled everywhere but not a great matchup for him. I expect Diego to be another bloody mess by the end of this one though!
Always been a Jim Miller fan too. I'm betting the guy with just a bit more tread on the tires, that being Miller but not by much.
Posted:
#15
I like miller at -150 Diego is done
I love Cory Anderson by decision at -130 guy is boring as hell and always seems to win decisions at -300 money line I think the prop is pretty good value with his most likely path of victory Is a decision. Filthy tom is tough and he wont get finished
I like miller at -150 Diego is done
I love Cory Anderson by decision at -130 guy is boring as hell and always seems to win decisions at -300 money line I think the prop is pretty good value with his most likely path of victory Is a decision. Filthy tom is tough and he wont get finished
Posted:
#18
Diego was given a win over Ross. Just from what I hear it was clearly a Ross decision. Looking for the judges to give this to fan fav. Diego Sanchez. Not going to hurt Jim Miller's career in the long run.
This is purely a entertaining fight. Both have lost to ranked fighters multiple times. Miller by Submission or Diego win.
Diego was given a win over Ross. Just from what I hear it was clearly a Ross decision. Looking for the judges to give this to fan fav. Diego Sanchez. Not going to hurt Jim Miller's career in the long run.
This is purely a entertaining fight. Both have lost to ranked fighters multiple times. Miller by Submission or Diego win.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,259
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,432
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,604
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 109
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,108
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
