Thats correct its the other way around morono took the fight short notice which is even better for noke. For the other part lawler beat rory twice. Condit beat rory only because he finished the fight 10 seconds to go.Rory would of won by split.Doesnt matter whatever anyone says, lawler is going to win
Hey man, for sure don't be a handicapper and say "it doesn't matter what anyone says, lawler will win." This is the fight game buddy, ANYONE can win on any given day. So when condit TKOs lawler in round 4 I don't want to hear it! Haha
Quote Originally Posted by Redwing41:
Thats correct its the other way around morono took the fight short notice which is even better for noke. For the other part lawler beat rory twice. Condit beat rory only because he finished the fight 10 seconds to go.Rory would of won by split.Doesnt matter whatever anyone says, lawler is going to win
Hey man, for sure don't be a handicapper and say "it doesn't matter what anyone says, lawler will win." This is the fight game buddy, ANYONE can win on any given day. So when condit TKOs lawler in round 4 I don't want to hear it! Haha
Thats correct its the other way around morono took the fight short notice which is even better for noke. For the other part lawler beat rory twice. Condit beat rory only because he finished the fight 10 seconds to go.Rory would of won by split.Doesnt matter whatever anyone says, lawler is going to win
My bad on the Lawler, Rory, Conditions thing.
Quote Originally Posted by Redwing41:
Thats correct its the other way around morono took the fight short notice which is even better for noke. For the other part lawler beat rory twice. Condit beat rory only because he finished the fight 10 seconds to go.Rory would of won by split.Doesnt matter whatever anyone says, lawler is going to win
Noke lost.. Wasnt too great of a pick. His opponent is very strong, Noke is inconsistent. On 2 week notice he did fantastic against Noke.
Kish and Michael won. Michael nearly lost by arm in choke. His opponent better than expected.
Ortega won by submission, losing both rounds before that. His ground game is something else.. The switch from submission to submission was very well planned. Against a good striker and good defensive bjj fighter ortega will lose by decision.
Noke lost.. Wasnt too great of a pick. His opponent is very strong, Noke is inconsistent. On 2 week notice he did fantastic against Noke.
Kish and Michael won. Michael nearly lost by arm in choke. His opponent better than expected.
Ortega won by submission, losing both rounds before that. His ground game is something else.. The switch from submission to submission was very well planned. Against a good striker and good defensive bjj fighter ortega will lose by decision.
Hey man, for sure don't be a handicapper and say "it doesn't matter what anyone says, lawler will win." This is the fight game buddy, ANYONE can win on any given day. So when condit TKOs lawler in round 4 I don't want to hear it! Haha
Your absolutely right. I just want Robbie to win.
Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:
Hey man, for sure don't be a handicapper and say "it doesn't matter what anyone says, lawler will win." This is the fight game buddy, ANYONE can win on any given day. So when condit TKOs lawler in round 4 I don't want to hear it! Haha
Hey man, for sure don't be a handicapper and say "it doesn't matter what anyone says, lawler will win." This is the fight game buddy, ANYONE can win on any given day. So when condit TKOs lawler in round 4 I don't want to hear it! Haha
Your absolutely right. I just want Robbie to win.
Hell of a fight lol I was just trolling before man! I thought Condit edged the decision but Lawler showed some great heart in the 5th. Rematch for sure!
Quote Originally Posted by Redwing41:
Quote Originally Posted by WalshyMMA:
Hey man, for sure don't be a handicapper and say "it doesn't matter what anyone says, lawler will win." This is the fight game buddy, ANYONE can win on any given day. So when condit TKOs lawler in round 4 I don't want to hear it! Haha
Your absolutely right. I just want Robbie to win.
Hell of a fight lol I was just trolling before man! I thought Condit edged the decision but Lawler showed some great heart in the 5th. Rematch for sure!