I bet all of these fights a while ago, and most of the lines have moved and are no longer available at the price I bet them.
Hanging my hat on NBK here. I have to admit to being a major fanboy. I will be crushed in more ways than one if Robbie puts it on him. Really excited for this card - really just the headliner. May have a few late adds but may not post them as it is a pain to do it on my phone, etc.
Good luck everyone!!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Duffy over Poirier 720/400
Sims over Trujillo 200/230
Arlovski over Stipe 200/410
Tumenov over Larkin 390/200
Condit over Lawler 1100/1290
Condit inside distance over Lawler 400/1240
I bet all of these fights a while ago, and most of the lines have moved and are no longer available at the price I bet them.
Hanging my hat on NBK here. I have to admit to being a major fanboy. I will be crushed in more ways than one if Robbie puts it on him. Really excited for this card - really just the headliner. May have a few late adds but may not post them as it is a pain to do it on my phone, etc.