OK Chewy I have a question??? Since you must be from South of the border, what does Ferguson's nickname mean???? Is it a crazy Mexican who does crazy shyt?????
OK Chewy I have a question??? Since you must be from South of the border, what does Ferguson's nickname mean???? Is it a crazy Mexican who does crazy shyt?????
OK Chewy I have a question??? Since you must be from South of the border, what does Ferguson's nickname mean???? Is it a crazy Mexican who does crazy shyt?????
I love El Cucuy now! He wins me $$$! He has to be my favorite fighter at 155!
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
OK Chewy I have a question??? Since you must be from South of the border, what does Ferguson's nickname mean???? Is it a crazy Mexican who does crazy shyt?????
I love El Cucuy now! He wins me $$$! He has to be my favorite fighter at 155!
El Cucuy is equal to the boogeyman. Ghost/monster that we were terrified of as kids.
Ok cool and thank you. Two things, I'm scared of Ferguson as a grown up and I hope you aren't offended by the question, it wasn't intended like that and Good Luck with your plays from C-BUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:
El Cucuy is equal to the boogeyman. Ghost/monster that we were terrified of as kids.
Ok cool and thank you. Two things, I'm scared of Ferguson as a grown up and I hope you aren't offended by the question, it wasn't intended like that and Good Luck with your plays from C-BUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok cool and thank you. Two things, I'm scared of Ferguson as a grown up and I hope you aren't offended by the question, it wasn't intended like that and Good Luck with your plays from C-BUS!!!!!!!!!!!
No worries brother!
Thanks, Good luck with your plays as well I'm interested in seeing them!
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
Ok cool and thank you. Two things, I'm scared of Ferguson as a grown up and I hope you aren't offended by the question, it wasn't intended like that and Good Luck with your plays from C-BUS!!!!!!!!!!!
No worries brother!
Thanks, Good luck with your plays as well I'm interested in seeing them!
Finished plus money but I lost two big fights on a fence grab and a wheel kick.
Without that fence grab Jacare wins round 2 easy and Weidman was winning that fight before that stupid kick and Rockhold was gassing. Since when does a wrestler throw that kick? I'll bet you never see it from him again. I'll be on Weidman huge in the rematch!
Finished plus money but I lost two big fights on a fence grab and a wheel kick.
Without that fence grab Jacare wins round 2 easy and Weidman was winning that fight before that stupid kick and Rockhold was gassing. Since when does a wrestler throw that kick? I'll bet you never see it from him again. I'll be on Weidman huge in the rematch!
Cracked open a bottle of crown after the Lee fight. One of my buddies was heavy on him too. At the end of the night the Crown was gone... This morning I had to cracking open a bottle of asprin ! ! ! Still pissed that fence grab cost me $270...
Cracked open a bottle of crown after the Lee fight. One of my buddies was heavy on him too. At the end of the night the Crown was gone... This morning I had to cracking open a bottle of asprin ! ! ! Still pissed that fence grab cost me $270...