Posted:
#1
191
Views: 1733
Posts: 22
Posted:
#3
It's slow in here, so let's get some dialogue going!
Mir Arlovski is an interesting matchup. Arlovski seems to be a pretty popular pick. I'm surprised Mir is not getting more love. Some questions about his chin, but it held up pretty well vs Duffee. He was able to go the distance with Cormier and Reem. Obviously has a ground game advantage. The fight may never hit the ground, unless it's a follow up to knock down. But it may prevent Arlovski from clinching too much. Arlovski used to get heat over a weak chin, but it has been solid his past several fights. I think the stand up is pretty comparable.Mir has more losses lately but he only fights the top tier. Arlovski had a great KO vs Browne but he was almost out himself. His win vs Schaub was actually a loss to everyone but the judges. Up to his UFC return he was fighting absolute cans. His loss vs AJ could have been a win, but AJ is not a HW
I think Mir at +$ is a good play
It's slow in here, so let's get some dialogue going!
Mir Arlovski is an interesting matchup. Arlovski seems to be a pretty popular pick. I'm surprised Mir is not getting more love. Some questions about his chin, but it held up pretty well vs Duffee. He was able to go the distance with Cormier and Reem. Obviously has a ground game advantage. The fight may never hit the ground, unless it's a follow up to knock down. But it may prevent Arlovski from clinching too much. Arlovski used to get heat over a weak chin, but it has been solid his past several fights. I think the stand up is pretty comparable.Mir has more losses lately but he only fights the top tier. Arlovski had a great KO vs Browne but he was almost out himself. His win vs Schaub was actually a loss to everyone but the judges. Up to his UFC return he was fighting absolute cans. His loss vs AJ could have been a win, but AJ is not a HW
I think Mir at +$ is a good play
Posted:
#4
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
It's slow in here, so let's get some dialogue going!
It's slow in here, so let's get some dialogue going!
Mir Arlovski is an interesting matchup. Arlovski seems to be a pretty popular pick. I'm surprised Mir is not getting more love. Some questions about his chin, but it held up pretty well vs Duffee. He was able to go the distance with Cormier and Reem. Obviously has a ground game advantage. The fight may never hit the ground, unless it's a follow up to knock down. But it may prevent Arlovski from clinching too much. Arlovski used to get heat over a weak chin, but it has been solid his past several fights. I think the stand up is pretty comparable.Mir has more losses lately but he only fights the top tier. Arlovski had a great KO vs Browne but he was almost out himself. His win vs Schaub was actually a loss to everyone but the judges. Up to his UFC return he was fighting absolute cans. His loss vs AJ could have been a win, but AJ is not a HW
I think Mir at +$ is a good play
Nice write-up!!!!!!!! Total toss up IMO, don't have a lean one way or another. Might sit this fight out or wait for some yo-yo to post about how it's a lock and bet the other way, lol.
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
It's slow in here, so let's get some dialogue going!
It's slow in here, so let's get some dialogue going!
Mir Arlovski is an interesting matchup. Arlovski seems to be a pretty popular pick. I'm surprised Mir is not getting more love. Some questions about his chin, but it held up pretty well vs Duffee. He was able to go the distance with Cormier and Reem. Obviously has a ground game advantage. The fight may never hit the ground, unless it's a follow up to knock down. But it may prevent Arlovski from clinching too much. Arlovski used to get heat over a weak chin, but it has been solid his past several fights. I think the stand up is pretty comparable.Mir has more losses lately but he only fights the top tier. Arlovski had a great KO vs Browne but he was almost out himself. His win vs Schaub was actually a loss to everyone but the judges. Up to his UFC return he was fighting absolute cans. His loss vs AJ could have been a win, but AJ is not a HW
I think Mir at +$ is a good play
Nice write-up!!!!!!!! Total toss up IMO, don't have a lean one way or another. Might sit this fight out or wait for some yo-yo to post about how it's a lock and bet the other way, lol.
Posted:
#6
johnson has all but admitted to being a ped user and with the ufs new drug policy he seems very expensive at -500
johnson does have an iron chin but he could get outstruck here in a three round fight with manuwa having the better kicks
johnson has all but admitted to being a ped user and with the ufs new drug policy he seems very expensive at -500
johnson does have an iron chin but he could get outstruck here in a three round fight with manuwa having the better kicks
Posted:
#7
Quote Originally Posted by Qncyk1:
johnson has all but admitted to being a ped user and with the ufs new drug policy he seems very expensive at -500
johnson has all but admitted to being a ped user and with the ufs new drug policy he seems very expensive at -500
johnson does have an iron chin but he could get outstruck here in a three round fight with manuwa having the better kicks
PEDs are an interesting consideration. But I guess you could say that about almost every fighter if they're cracking down more than ever.
I don't see this fight going the distance. I think AJ finishes him inside 2 rounds. He has looked great vs everyone but Cormier, but DC will take out pretty much everyone
I jumped on 500 early because it's going to be 700 by fight time. And Felder too. Jumped on that early because 300 will be 500
Quote Originally Posted by Qncyk1:
johnson has all but admitted to being a ped user and with the ufs new drug policy he seems very expensive at -500
johnson has all but admitted to being a ped user and with the ufs new drug policy he seems very expensive at -500
johnson does have an iron chin but he could get outstruck here in a three round fight with manuwa having the better kicks
PEDs are an interesting consideration. But I guess you could say that about almost every fighter if they're cracking down more than ever.
I don't see this fight going the distance. I think AJ finishes him inside 2 rounds. He has looked great vs everyone but Cormier, but DC will take out pretty much everyone
I jumped on 500 early because it's going to be 700 by fight time. And Felder too. Jumped on that early because 300 will be 500
Posted:
#8
the line could move depending on how manuwas looks on the scales. i dont think he ever did the surgery on his knee so he might still be injured. my guess is that he doesnt have time to take a year off from the sport so hes going to fight through the knee like dc has done
if jimi is healthy i cant see any reason to lay -500 on johnson let alone -700 which wont even get parlay action
the line could move depending on how manuwas looks on the scales. i dont think he ever did the surgery on his knee so he might still be injured. my guess is that he doesnt have time to take a year off from the sport so hes going to fight through the knee like dc has done
if jimi is healthy i cant see any reason to lay -500 on johnson let alone -700 which wont even get parlay action
Posted:
#11
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
PEDs are an interesting consideration. But I guess you could say that about almost every fighter if they're cracking down more than ever.
I don't see this fight going the distance. I think AJ finishes him inside 2 rounds. He has looked great vs everyone but Cormier, but DC will take out pretty much everyone
I jumped on 500 early because it's going to be 700 by fight time. And Felder too. Jumped on that early because 300 will be 500
nice call
-700 at pinny
i have no idea whose laying -700 on johnson here
thats just dumb.
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
PEDs are an interesting consideration. But I guess you could say that about almost every fighter if they're cracking down more than ever.
I don't see this fight going the distance. I think AJ finishes him inside 2 rounds. He has looked great vs everyone but Cormier, but DC will take out pretty much everyone
I jumped on 500 early because it's going to be 700 by fight time. And Felder too. Jumped on that early because 300 will be 500
nice call
-700 at pinny
i have no idea whose laying -700 on johnson here
thats just dumb.
Posted:
#12
Quote Originally Posted by Qncyk1:
While I think laying -700 is obviously not smart, I still cant see him losing what so ever
nice call
-700 at pinny
i have no idea whose laying -700 on johnson here
thats just dumb.
Quote Originally Posted by Qncyk1:
While I think laying -700 is obviously not smart, I still cant see him losing what so evernice call
-700 at pinny
i have no idea whose laying -700 on johnson here
thats just dumb.
Posted:
#13
Quote Originally Posted by hradekbr:
While I think laying -700 is obviously not smart, I still cant see him losing what so ever
While I think laying -700 is obviously not smart, I still cant see him losing what so ever
if rumble decides to stand and trade he could get caught. jimi throws very straight and technical punches, every bit as so as johnson albeit with less power and with the lessor chin and manuwas left hand(hook and jab) is arguably better than rumbles
imo, johnson should mix his stand-up with tds and fight to a safe decision or late stoppage but i dont think that version of rumble exists
hes going to come out and trade from round one and that is manuwas only path to victory.
Quote Originally Posted by hradekbr:
While I think laying -700 is obviously not smart, I still cant see him losing what so ever
While I think laying -700 is obviously not smart, I still cant see him losing what so ever
if rumble decides to stand and trade he could get caught. jimi throws very straight and technical punches, every bit as so as johnson albeit with less power and with the lessor chin and manuwas left hand(hook and jab) is arguably better than rumbles
imo, johnson should mix his stand-up with tds and fight to a safe decision or late stoppage but i dont think that version of rumble exists
hes going to come out and trade from round one and that is manuwas only path to victory.
Posted:
#15
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
I see AJ as 6'2'' and Jimi as 6'1'', yet Jimi looked 3 "" taller at weigh in
I see AJ as 6'2'' and Jimi as 6'1'', yet Jimi looked 3 "" taller at weigh in
I noticed that too Sawman, maybe his shoes had lifts in them ,lol. Anyway GOOD LUCK tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
I see AJ as 6'2'' and Jimi as 6'1'', yet Jimi looked 3 "" taller at weigh in
I see AJ as 6'2'' and Jimi as 6'1'', yet Jimi looked 3 "" taller at weigh in
I noticed that too Sawman, maybe his shoes had lifts in them ,lol. Anyway GOOD LUCK tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted:
#20
Bad night but 3-5 fights could have gone either way.
I hate to say it but the Mighty Mouse fights are so anti climactic. I guess he's so much better. And doesn't hit hard enough so he has trouble KOing. If he can't get a TD its just going to be pts for win
I hate to say it but the Mighty Mouse fights are so anti climactic. I guess he's so much better. And doesn't hit hard enough so he has trouble KOing. If he can't get a TD its just going to be pts for win
Bad night but 3-5 fights could have gone either way.
I hate to say it but the Mighty Mouse fights are so anti climactic. I guess he's so much better. And doesn't hit hard enough so he has trouble KOing. If he can't get a TD its just going to be pts for win
I hate to say it but the Mighty Mouse fights are so anti climactic. I guess he's so much better. And doesn't hit hard enough so he has trouble KOing. If he can't get a TD its just going to be pts for win
Posted:
#21
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
Bad night but 3-5 fights could have gone either way. I hate to say it but the Mighty Mouse fights are so anti climactic. I guess he's so much better. And doesn't hit hard enough so he has trouble KOing. If he can't get a TD its just going to be pts for win
Bad night but 3-5 fights could have gone either way. I hate to say it but the Mighty Mouse fights are so anti climactic. I guess he's so much better. And doesn't hit hard enough so he has trouble KOing. If he can't get a TD its just going to be pts for win
I love watching Johnson fight. Just carves guys up and drains their gas tank!!!! Besides Rousey for sure number2 PFP
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
Bad night but 3-5 fights could have gone either way. I hate to say it but the Mighty Mouse fights are so anti climactic. I guess he's so much better. And doesn't hit hard enough so he has trouble KOing. If he can't get a TD its just going to be pts for win
Bad night but 3-5 fights could have gone either way. I hate to say it but the Mighty Mouse fights are so anti climactic. I guess he's so much better. And doesn't hit hard enough so he has trouble KOing. If he can't get a TD its just going to be pts for win
I love watching Johnson fight. Just carves guys up and drains their gas tank!!!! Besides Rousey for sure number2 PFP
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,267
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,440
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,616
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 115
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,114
- Trump lies so much. 22,896
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
