• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Crypto thread

    «First Previous 333435 ... 146147148 Next Last»
    I_Need_A_Detox
    wallstreetcappers
    LeatherPants
    gambleholic63
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 29143
    Posts: 3681
    «First Previous 333435 ... 146147148 Next Last»
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 3:32 PM ET #801

    Hunter Horsely: 

    72% of orders on coinbase are buys. Current word from trading desks is institutional selloff due to liquidity needs eg market makers who also make traditional equities / bonds markets need the cash. 

     

     

    Reply

    Hunter Horsely: 

    72% of orders on coinbase are buys. Current word from trading desks is institutional selloff due to liquidity needs eg market makers who also make traditional equities / bonds markets need the cash. 

     

     

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 3:53 PM ET #802

    What that shows is the little fish are not moving the market...the little tiny players making up the order quantity are not the size, the size and likely futures are moving the market.

    Now I got the "this device is not verified" and I have to jump through photo ID hoops...

    Reply

    What that shows is the little fish are not moving the market...the little tiny players making up the order quantity are not the size, the size and likely futures are moving the market.

    Now I got the "this device is not verified" and I have to jump through photo ID hoops...

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 4:01 PM ET #803

    Yep you’ll be free to get on the rollercoaster in no time 

    Reply

    Yep you’ll be free to get on the rollercoaster in no time 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 4:21 PM ET #804

    This is craziness...so I try the ID through a webcam and it looks good to me but I got the reject email. So trying to upload/drag and neither is working. 

    Maybe this is a sign..

    new_jaw_drop

    Reply

    This is craziness...so I try the ID through a webcam and it looks good to me but I got the reject email. So trying to upload/drag and neither is working. 

    Maybe this is a sign..

    new_jaw_drop

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 4:40 PM ET #805

    Ok hoops jumped.

    I am not too thrilled that you just buy at current market price. Are there no sites that allow you to set a limit order? This is just buy X and go...total amature hour opps in my opinion.

    Reply

    Ok hoops jumped.

    I am not too thrilled that you just buy at current market price. Are there no sites that allow you to set a limit order? This is just buy X and go...total amature hour opps in my opinion.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 4:45 PM ET #806

    Nevermind...I guess the amature hour is me because I did not sign up for Coinbase Pro which has limits. I guess I gotta check this out and see how I can do that.

    Reply

    Nevermind...I guess the amature hour is me because I did not sign up for Coinbase Pro which has limits. I guess I gotta check this out and see how I can do that.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 5:17 PM ET #807

    Well I guess the pro version is instant if you have the main acct...only problem is that getting money there is a headache, either transfer from Coinbase or from bank wire...either one has a long hold time. I transferred money to Coinbase and its there but some silly 6 day hold so I either just baby sit and watch then buy on Coinbase or wait until the hold is done and transfer to the Pro platform.

    If it goes to 5500 and I am watching I will buy my first lot...

    Reply

    Well I guess the pro version is instant if you have the main acct...only problem is that getting money there is a headache, either transfer from Coinbase or from bank wire...either one has a long hold time. I transferred money to Coinbase and its there but some silly 6 day hold so I either just baby sit and watch then buy on Coinbase or wait until the hold is done and transfer to the Pro platform.

    If it goes to 5500 and I am watching I will buy my first lot...

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 5:40 PM ET #808

    Just buy it 5600 5500 same thing 

    Kucoin, Binance, Huobi etc are better for placing orders 

    But if coinbase has what you want you just look at your phone every second you’re awake and buy when you see fit like the rest of us 

    Reply

    Just buy it 5600 5500 same thing 

    Kucoin, Binance, Huobi etc are better for placing orders 

    But if coinbase has what you want you just look at your phone every second you’re awake and buy when you see fit like the rest of us 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 5:44 PM ET #809

    If I had done my homework I would have known I wanted the pro only not the basic and then deposited funds and had the stupid thing cleared already. Its ok I have the pro up and showing but dang if the font isnt so small...its interesting the players are all micro size, that is all the volume. On the right side it shows the time and sales like brokerages have and the lot size. So its all .01 .04 .1 .03 sizes...which means the little fish are scrambling but the real pain or gain comes from the big size players...not the little fish.

    Reply

    If I had done my homework I would have known I wanted the pro only not the basic and then deposited funds and had the stupid thing cleared already. Its ok I have the pro up and showing but dang if the font isnt so small...its interesting the players are all micro size, that is all the volume. On the right side it shows the time and sales like brokerages have and the lot size. So its all .01 .04 .1 .03 sizes...which means the little fish are scrambling but the real pain or gain comes from the big size players...not the little fish.

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 5:49 PM ET #810

    Oh those are all usually manipulated and fake on most exchanges. You never know. That’s another thing. Coinbase might be real. 

    You cant be so picky. Just buy and watch your net worth go down like the rest of us. 

    Reply

    Oh those are all usually manipulated and fake on most exchanges. You never know. That’s another thing. Coinbase might be real. 

    You cant be so picky. Just buy and watch your net worth go down like the rest of us. 

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 5:51 PM ET #811

    Sometimes your portfolio will go way up. But don’t get too excited because it will then go way way way down again. 

    Reply

    Sometimes your portfolio will go way up. But don’t get too excited because it will then go way way way down again. 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 6:16 PM ET #812

    Yeah for some reason I am not feeling like just tossing it in there...too many catalysts for further drop. If 5500 comes ok before it is too late tonight, if not Ill wait and if 5555.65 or whatever is the bottom then I guess I missed it by a few bucks.

    This is a risk play, if this goes up and I dont get in then I will risk play some oils or energy in my brokerage acct. I'd like to see 3500 again and get a few BTC and while 5600 is nice its not 3500 where I would be quite motivated. Last time I wanted 2500, that didnt happen and I was miffed but its got reason to drop more so I would rather be careful and take time vs buying this second.

    Reply

    Yeah for some reason I am not feeling like just tossing it in there...too many catalysts for further drop. If 5500 comes ok before it is too late tonight, if not Ill wait and if 5555.65 or whatever is the bottom then I guess I missed it by a few bucks.

    This is a risk play, if this goes up and I dont get in then I will risk play some oils or energy in my brokerage acct. I'd like to see 3500 again and get a few BTC and while 5600 is nice its not 3500 where I would be quite motivated. Last time I wanted 2500, that didnt happen and I was miffed but its got reason to drop more so I would rather be careful and take time vs buying this second.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 7:32 PM ET #813

    Well I had to log back in and reboot due to computer not engaging and I was able to get one lot at 4790 plus stupid Coinbase fees.

    This heavy sell volume makes me think it goes lower still, but if so I will nibble and add to my position.

    Reply

    Well I had to log back in and reboot due to computer not engaging and I was able to get one lot at 4790 plus stupid Coinbase fees.

    This heavy sell volume makes me think it goes lower still, but if so I will nibble and add to my position.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 7:34 PM ET #814

    Oh and this buy and wait for confirmation crap is not for me, if I get more I will send money to the pro side and go that way with a limit order...the coinbase platform is for idiots.

    Reply

    Oh and this buy and wait for confirmation crap is not for me, if I get more I will send money to the pro side and go that way with a limit order...the coinbase platform is for idiots.

     
    LeatherPants
    LeatherPants
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2018
    Posts: 1204
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 8:06 PM ET #815

    Easy money 

    Leather
    Reply

    Easy money 

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 8:52 PM ET #816

    Almost $1 billion liquidated on BitMex today 

    Reply

    Almost $1 billion liquidated on BitMex today 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 9:00 PM ET #817

    yeah the volume is SUPER heavy, and it is interesting how on Forex Live their quotes and charts are way off the current action on Coinbase Pro...hundreds of dollars off.

    Someone big needed money or maybe some margin calls on long positions. I was tempted to buy some LTC but I am going to sit tight instead and see if prices go lower to add another BTC lot..

    Reply

    yeah the volume is SUPER heavy, and it is interesting how on Forex Live their quotes and charts are way off the current action on Coinbase Pro...hundreds of dollars off.

    Someone big needed money or maybe some margin calls on long positions. I was tempted to buy some LTC but I am going to sit tight instead and see if prices go lower to add another BTC lot..

     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 9:41 PM ET #818

    S&P down 10.3% from 2,762 to 2480

    BTC down 45.2% from 8,500 to 4,660

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    S&P down 10.3% from 2,762 to 2480

    BTC down 45.2% from 8,500 to 4,660

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 9:44 PM ET #819

    My girl: what’s wrong with you today, you seem off 

    Me: oh nothing, just tired 

    Reply

    My girl: what’s wrong with you today, you seem off 

    Me: oh nothing, just tired 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 9:49 PM ET #820

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    My girl: what’s wrong with you today, you seem off  Me: oh nothing, just tired

    Sorry but that was very funny. I know anyone who gambles/trades has said these exact words.

    I saw that South Korea went limit down on their markets already...might be part of what is going on with selling since the Asian markets are just going and if margin calls are there then this is the time people clear up funds.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    My girl: what’s wrong with you today, you seem off  Me: oh nothing, just tired

    Sorry but that was very funny. I know anyone who gambles/trades has said these exact words.

    I saw that South Korea went limit down on their markets already...might be part of what is going on with selling since the Asian markets are just going and if margin calls are there then this is the time people clear up funds.

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 10:00 PM ET #821

    Smells like 4k isnt far from hitting....selling super strong.

    Reply

    Smells like 4k isnt far from hitting....selling super strong.

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 10:22 PM ET #822

    You’ll be rewarded for having the balls to step in and buy down here 

    Well done 

    Bought more ETH just now 

    Officially out of ammunition 

    Reply

    You’ll be rewarded for having the balls to step in and buy down here 

    Well done 

    Bought more ETH just now 

    Officially out of ammunition 

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 10:24 PM ET #823

    CRAZY CRAZY DAY! 

    Reply

    CRAZY CRAZY DAY! 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58425
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2020 - 11:10 PM ET #824

    Yeah that was a HUGE move off 3950, it was like the switch got turned on and the buyers took over...even more so with some others like LTC, it went from 25ish to 34 in like 10 minutes.

    Sentiment has turned but it could turn back again lets see how it goes during the night. I wish I had waited and maybe got 2 below 4000, but that drop under 4 was like 2 minutes only and it was gone.

    Reply

    Yeah that was a HUGE move off 3950, it was like the switch got turned on and the buyers took over...even more so with some others like LTC, it went from 25ish to 34 in like 10 minutes.

    Sentiment has turned but it could turn back again lets see how it goes during the night. I wish I had waited and maybe got 2 below 4000, but that drop under 4 was like 2 minutes only and it was gone.

     
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2020 - 7:30 AM ET #825

    I hope that was the bottom 

    BTC halving in 59 days 

    Reply

    I hope that was the bottom 

    BTC halving in 59 days 

    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 333435 ... 146147148 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,684
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,383
    • PART DEUX 252
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,518
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,508
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,833
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,681

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.