All-Star
Joined: Nov, 2003
Posts: 14980
Posted:
#1
In certain races specifically across the pond in the results sometimes the trifecta is listed as refunded.
Example 5th race at Royal Ascot today.. Its not due to scratches or not enough horses running. There are plenty of horses that are racing.
And it cant be because its wasnt offered or it wouldnt be listed as refunded. They do list thee exacta payout but omni and Tri are listed as refunded.
There was a whopper a couple days ago where the exacta payed over two grand. 1st paid $54,2nd $26 and 3rd $12.
If I has those numbers and couldnt cash because of a decided refund I would be really ticked off
Anyone know? Im sure theres a logical answer.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
In certain races specifically across the pond in the results sometimes the trifecta is listed as refunded.
Example 5th race at Royal Ascot today.. Its not due to scratches or not enough horses running. There are plenty of horses that are racing.
And it cant be because its wasnt offered or it wouldnt be listed as refunded. They do list thee exacta payout but omni and Tri are listed as refunded.
There was a whopper a couple days ago where the exacta payed over two grand. 1st paid $54,2nd $26 and 3rd $12.
If I has those numbers and couldnt cash because of a decided refund I would be really ticked off
Anyone know? Im sure theres a logical answer.