whats the first thing you buy?
you've just won the powerball
whats the first thing you buy?
Your mama. Then probably land with mineral rights or timber rights. Nvidia stock maybe.
whats the first thing you buy?
Your mama. Then probably land with mineral rights or timber rights. Nvidia stock maybe.
A lawyer
A lawyer
On call local dime, on salary for quickies. Property near, or on the beach, in the last untainted latin american country, Costa Rica.
On call local dime, on salary for quickies. Property near, or on the beach, in the last untainted latin american country, Costa Rica.
Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: whats the first thing you buy? Your mama. Then probably land with mineral rights or timber rights. Nvidia stock maybe.
might as well buy another roll of lottery tickets ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: whats the first thing you buy? Your mama. Then probably land with mineral rights or timber rights. Nvidia stock maybe.
might as well buy another roll of lottery tickets ![]()
Well the first thing probably would be swing round to Davidoff Cigar Store in London and get a travel humidor and stock it with a range of Cuban and new World cigars Cohiba Siglos, Romeo y Julietta, Rocky Patels etc etc
Next pop round to Hedonism Fine Wines and Spirits in Mayfair and pick up some nice bourbon and just because, throw in a bottle Louis XIII
or better yet Magnum Black Pearl edition ![]()
https://hedonism.co.uk/product/louis-xiii-black-pearl-175cl-cognac
Sales clerk : Wow 5 ! what did you hit ? a 20 play soccer parlay or maybe a few Big 6 play MLB parlays
Me : Something like that
walking out the door of the shop turn around and say ''Hey remember, Keep calm and bet 6 play over MLB Parlays
Also would be looking at some nice cars SUV'S and property but that takes a bit of time
would look to move into a luxury apartment straight away though, pay the 6 months upfront and the security deposit and nice tip for the real estate agent to make sure things run smoothly
also hire a Range Rover or Bentley Bentayga and a driver to get around in
also would estimate spending bout 2- 3 million first month alone put most the stuff on an AMEX and then get invited to join the AMEX Black Card a year later ![]()
Well the first thing probably would be swing round to Davidoff Cigar Store in London and get a travel humidor and stock it with a range of Cuban and new World cigars Cohiba Siglos, Romeo y Julietta, Rocky Patels etc etc
Next pop round to Hedonism Fine Wines and Spirits in Mayfair and pick up some nice bourbon and just because, throw in a bottle Louis XIII
or better yet Magnum Black Pearl edition ![]()
https://hedonism.co.uk/product/louis-xiii-black-pearl-175cl-cognac
Sales clerk : Wow 5 ! what did you hit ? a 20 play soccer parlay or maybe a few Big 6 play MLB parlays
Me : Something like that
walking out the door of the shop turn around and say ''Hey remember, Keep calm and bet 6 play over MLB Parlays
Also would be looking at some nice cars SUV'S and property but that takes a bit of time
would look to move into a luxury apartment straight away though, pay the 6 months upfront and the security deposit and nice tip for the real estate agent to make sure things run smoothly
also hire a Range Rover or Bentley Bentayga and a driver to get around in
also would estimate spending bout 2- 3 million first month alone put most the stuff on an AMEX and then get invited to join the AMEX Black Card a year later ![]()
@I-Got-5-On-It
i've been on a strict clear liquor diet lately but that cognac is making me thirsty ![]()
you're going to be rolling in style. the streets are going to light up wherever you go. cigars, cars, and cognac.. what do you got for street gear? or maybe you're wearing a nice suit. don't forget the shoes!
@I-Got-5-On-It
i've been on a strict clear liquor diet lately but that cognac is making me thirsty ![]()
you're going to be rolling in style. the streets are going to light up wherever you go. cigars, cars, and cognac.. what do you got for street gear? or maybe you're wearing a nice suit. don't forget the shoes!
@maxwagers781
I'm already a financial advisor. No need for that. Anonymity is key though. Cant have family/friends finding out and begging for the rest of their worthless little lives. ![]()
I'd imagine most would try and hide their new found wealth but it would be tough.
@maxwagers781
I'm already a financial advisor. No need for that. Anonymity is key though. Cant have family/friends finding out and begging for the rest of their worthless little lives. ![]()
I'd imagine most would try and hide their new found wealth but it would be tough.
@maxwagers781 I'm already a financial advisor. No need for that. Anonymity is key though. Cant have family/friends finding out and begging for the rest of their worthless little lives. I'd imagine most would try and hide their new found wealth but it would be tough.
@maxwagers781 I'm already a financial advisor. No need for that. Anonymity is key though. Cant have family/friends finding out and begging for the rest of their worthless little lives. I'd imagine most would try and hide their new found wealth but it would be tough.
I would stay on covers and pretend to gamble and not keep a record and say Im killing it
I would stay on covers and pretend to gamble and not keep a record and say Im killing it
@I-Got-5-On-It
I have a bottle of Louis right now but that Black Pearl edition... wow. I'm floored.
I don't even drink Cognac like that anymore but i'd probably have to buy a bottle of that as well. And there are some bottles of Clase and some bottles of The Macallan I would like if money is no object. I know most Scotch drinkers are in it for the peatiness and the smokiness you get with a highland or Islay but I love a smooth Speyside.
@I-Got-5-On-It
I have a bottle of Louis right now but that Black Pearl edition... wow. I'm floored.
I don't even drink Cognac like that anymore but i'd probably have to buy a bottle of that as well. And there are some bottles of Clase and some bottles of The Macallan I would like if money is no object. I know most Scotch drinkers are in it for the peatiness and the smokiness you get with a highland or Islay but I love a smooth Speyside.
I would stay on covers and pretend to gamble and not keep a record and say Im killing it
With multiple 6-figure offshore accounts?
I would stay on covers and pretend to gamble and not keep a record and say Im killing it
With multiple 6-figure offshore accounts?
Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: I would stay on covers and pretend to gamble and not keep a record and say Im killing it With multiple 6-figure offshore accounts?
Yep.....but for real ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66: I would stay on covers and pretend to gamble and not keep a record and say Im killing it With multiple 6-figure offshore accounts?
Yep.....but for real ![]()
I would stay on covers and pretend to gamble and not keep a record and say Im killing it
![]()
And
It wouldn't cost you a cent!!
You'd have to find your own angle/image though. Every one of those tools has a hook that separates them from the rest of the tools.![]()
I would stay on covers and pretend to gamble and not keep a record and say Im killing it
![]()
And
It wouldn't cost you a cent!!
You'd have to find your own angle/image though. Every one of those tools has a hook that separates them from the rest of the tools.![]()
@StumpTownStu
I've never tried Louis XIII actually, BUT I have sampled Richard Hennessy (very hard if not impossible to get these days, they've apparently made it kind of invite only to buy it ? ) as well as Hennessy Paradis and the XO of course
Paradis is a fine cognac without being ridiculously expensive so would have to have a couple of bottles on the bar ![]()
@StumpTownStu
I've never tried Louis XIII actually, BUT I have sampled Richard Hennessy (very hard if not impossible to get these days, they've apparently made it kind of invite only to buy it ? ) as well as Hennessy Paradis and the XO of course
Paradis is a fine cognac without being ridiculously expensive so would have to have a couple of bottles on the bar ![]()
@StumpTownStu I've never tried Louis XIII actually, BUT I have sampled Richard Hennessy (very hard if not impossible to get these days, they've apparently made it kind of invite only to buy it ? ) as well as Hennessy Paradis and the XO of course Paradis is a fine cognac without being ridiculously expensive so would have to have a couple of bottles on the bar
Never had the Richard. Must say, i'm pretty intrigued. The fine spirit market exploded during covid and it's hard to justify paying double, triple, quadruple what some of these bottles cost not even 5 years ago.
@StumpTownStu I've never tried Louis XIII actually, BUT I have sampled Richard Hennessy (very hard if not impossible to get these days, they've apparently made it kind of invite only to buy it ? ) as well as Hennessy Paradis and the XO of course Paradis is a fine cognac without being ridiculously expensive so would have to have a couple of bottles on the bar
Never had the Richard. Must say, i'm pretty intrigued. The fine spirit market exploded during covid and it's hard to justify paying double, triple, quadruple what some of these bottles cost not even 5 years ago.
@maxwagers781 I'm already a financial advisor. No need for that. Anonymity is key though. Cant have family/friends finding out and begging for the rest of their worthless little lives. I'd imagine most would try and hide their new found wealth but it would be tough.
@maxwagers781 I'm already a financial advisor. No need for that. Anonymity is key though. Cant have family/friends finding out and begging for the rest of their worthless little lives. I'd imagine most would try and hide their new found wealth but it would be tough.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,747
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,569
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,678
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,064
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,343
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,212
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,493
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
