I pretty much continued posting immediately after that.
I pretty much continued posting immediately after that.
I pretty much continued posting immediately after that.
She won the popular vote by 3.5 million votes. You paint it as a landslide like that buffoon.
If you want to keep hitting up the past, why don't we put it all on the line:
If Trump wins, I'll leave Covers forever.
I'll even give you incentive to take the bet given the odds.
You'd only have to leave for a year.
Obviously, all bets are off if he leaves office before 2020 for whatever reason.
See folks, this is a PERFECT example of someone mocking a bet, bet then when they are asked to take the other side, they bury their head in the sand. You'll never see me act like this. I'll be front and center on every bet.
She won the popular vote by 3.5 million votes. You paint it as a landslide like that buffoon.
If you want to keep hitting up the past, why don't we put it all on the line:
If Trump wins, I'll leave Covers forever.
I'll even give you incentive to take the bet given the odds.
You'd only have to leave for a year.
Obviously, all bets are off if he leaves office before 2020 for whatever reason.
See folks, this is a PERFECT example of someone mocking a bet, bet then when they are asked to take the other side, they bury their head in the sand. You'll never see me act like this. I'll be front and center on every bet.
She won the popular vote by 3.5 million votes.
And this is relevant to your bet, how?
![]()
![]()
![]()
Comedy gold ... comedy gold!!!
She won the popular vote by 3.5 million votes.
And this is relevant to your bet, how?
![]()
![]()
![]()
Comedy gold ... comedy gold!!!
And this is relevant to your bet, how?
![]()
![]()
![]()
Comedy gold ... comedy gold!!!
And this is relevant to your bet, how?
![]()
![]()
![]()
Comedy gold ... comedy gold!!!
Well then if you don't suggest it then don't come here shi**ing on the bet.
Losing a huge bet. Wow. And I won huge as well. I put my entire roll on the line and won so it offsets.
And again, I don't know why you think the Trump bet was something that was a ridiculously bad play.
The bet was made over several months with dollar cost averaging.
Many things happened before the election which I don't have to recount.
If Comey doesn't pull the email scandal with Weiner from the bottom of the deck she likely wins.
And it doesn't matter really. Trump eked out a win by 80k votes in 4 states. That's not even the attendance of a college game. It took the greatest upset in political history for me to lose and he won by sliver.
Big deal. It lost. Why don't YOU move on.
And then back off bets you indirectly malign.
Well then if you don't suggest it then don't come here shi**ing on the bet.
Losing a huge bet. Wow. And I won huge as well. I put my entire roll on the line and won so it offsets.
And again, I don't know why you think the Trump bet was something that was a ridiculously bad play.
The bet was made over several months with dollar cost averaging.
Many things happened before the election which I don't have to recount.
If Comey doesn't pull the email scandal with Weiner from the bottom of the deck she likely wins.
And it doesn't matter really. Trump eked out a win by 80k votes in 4 states. That's not even the attendance of a college game. It took the greatest upset in political history for me to lose and he won by sliver.
Big deal. It lost. Why don't YOU move on.
And then back off bets you indirectly malign.
She won the popular vote by 3.5 million votes. You paint it as a landslide like that buffoon.
If you want to keep hitting up the past, why don't we put it all on the line:
If Trump wins, I'll leave Covers forever.
I'll even give you incentive to take the bet given the odds.
You'd only have to leave for a year.
Obviously, all bets are off if he leaves office before 2020 for whatever reason.
See folks, this is a PERFECT example of someone mocking a bet, bet then when they are asked to take the other side, they bury their head in the sand. You'll never see me act like this. I'll be front and center on every bet.
She won the popular vote by 3.5 million votes. You paint it as a landslide like that buffoon.
If you want to keep hitting up the past, why don't we put it all on the line:
If Trump wins, I'll leave Covers forever.
I'll even give you incentive to take the bet given the odds.
You'd only have to leave for a year.
Obviously, all bets are off if he leaves office before 2020 for whatever reason.
See folks, this is a PERFECT example of someone mocking a bet, bet then when they are asked to take the other side, they bury their head in the sand. You'll never see me act like this. I'll be front and center on every bet.
