Every now and then you just gotta enjoy. I pour a little Alize on top with a big squeeze of lime. I have a scrib for the Xanax so don't even give me shit. I know you are not supost to drink with it, but is it not the best feeling ever? I can't wait to just chill and watch the games tonight. What is your cocktail of choice? ![]()
XANAX WITH VODKA RED BULL!
Every now and then you just gotta enjoy. I pour a little Alize on top with a big squeeze of lime. I have a scrib for the Xanax so don't even give me shit. I know you are not supost to drink with it, but is it not the best feeling ever? I can't wait to just chill and watch the games tonight. What is your cocktail of choice? ![]()
xanax + vodka = wake up on the side of the road in Connecticut .. 5 exits short of Foxwoods...
xanax + vodka = wake up on the side of the road in Connecticut .. 5 exits short of Foxwoods...
Yeah def. dont drink too much on it, I remember we used to do it often. One or two blues wont hurt or a few peach with drinking. Best thing I can say is if u dont wanna get fucked up, soon as u start getting tired dont fight it and go to sleep. I can still remember the day I took like 8 peach and 4 blue and drank almost a pint of grey goose. I can picture the exact spot and remember the exact day. Just all I can remember is taking them and starting to drink n thats all.
Only thing i know if what i was told and that i woke up the next morning in my bed in a pair of basketball shorts.
Yeah def. dont drink too much on it, I remember we used to do it often. One or two blues wont hurt or a few peach with drinking. Best thing I can say is if u dont wanna get fucked up, soon as u start getting tired dont fight it and go to sleep. I can still remember the day I took like 8 peach and 4 blue and drank almost a pint of grey goose. I can picture the exact spot and remember the exact day. Just all I can remember is taking them and starting to drink n thats all.
Only thing i know if what i was told and that i woke up the next morning in my bed in a pair of basketball shorts.
lol xanax and vodka.....
theyre the two best reasons that pot should be legal or available with a prescription.
lol xanax and vodka.....
theyre the two best reasons that pot should be legal or available with a prescription.
yeah bro .5 mg to 1mg no more and be very easy on the drinks i would stay to beer not liqour
yeah bro .5 mg to 1mg no more and be very easy on the drinks i would stay to beer not liqour
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
