• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    xanax

    12 Next Last»
    Messier-11
    CMJohnson1
    nc1capper
    searchwarrant
    dl36
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 13738
    Posts: 31
    12 Next Last»
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11187
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2011 - 12:48 AM ET #1

    Been on vacation in costa rica and went to the pharmacy and bought some xanax. Fun drug to do every once in a while and smoke some weed on. I know its very addicting and I'm kind of nervous. Lowest quantity of the pill they'd sell me was 20. Can I even bring this on an airplane/get it thru customs? I had a 2 pill prescription for it that i got for a surgery 6 months ago. Could i just say I have a prescription and take it? I don't want to get fucked in customs over something stupid.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Been on vacation in costa rica and went to the pharmacy and bought some xanax. Fun drug to do every once in a while and smoke some weed on. I know its very addicting and I'm kind of nervous. Lowest quantity of the pill they'd sell me was 20. Can I even bring this on an airplane/get it thru customs? I had a 2 pill prescription for it that i got for a surgery 6 months ago. Could i just say I have a prescription and take it? I don't want to get fucked in customs over something stupid.
     
    CMJohnson1
    CMJohnson1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 36739
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2011 - 1:04 AM ET #2

    Should be all set if you have a bottle of it that's labeled....otherwise I would put it in your cheeks when going through customs and then take it out after
    Reply
    Should be all set if you have a bottle of it that's labeled....otherwise I would put it in your cheeks when going through customs and then take it out after
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11187
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2011 - 1:11 AM ET #3

    Don't have it with me. I have an old adderall bottle I could put them in. Do these guys really know the difference? I never get questioned about my adderall bottle flying normally. Haven't taken it into other countries though.
    Reply
    Don't have it with me. I have an old adderall bottle I could put them in. Do these guys really know the difference? I never get questioned about my adderall bottle flying normally. Haven't taken it into other countries though.
     
    nc1capper
    nc1capper
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 16348
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2011 - 1:37 AM ET #4

    when in doubt---throw it out
    Reply
    when in doubt---throw it out
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2011 - 1:37 AM ET #5

    They'll ask you "so what are you bringing back?" Do NOT lie to them, trust me - they'll pick you off. Be honest and say I bought some pills to help for sleep. You will pass.

    Bullshit 'em and they get real pissed....trust me.

     

    Reply

    They'll ask you "so what are you bringing back?" Do NOT lie to them, trust me - they'll pick you off. Be honest and say I bought some pills to help for sleep. You will pass.

    Bullshit 'em and they get real pissed....trust me.

     

     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2011 - 3:11 AM ET #6

    tell me how this goes for you
    Reply
    tell me how this goes for you
     
    shudawg
    shudawg
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2011 - 4:07 AM ET #7

    I wouldn't try to bring them back, but that is just me.  You said you have a script anyway, so why take the risk?

    If you do try and bring them back, like the above poster said, be straight up about it and don't lie.

    It seems like it could be halfway legal - you bought them legally, so if customs says anything, play dumb and be honest.

    Act like you thought being you bought them legally, you thought you could bring them back.

    If you're straight with them and don't lie, the worst that would probably happen is they make you throw them out.

    Also, the original packaging would help, imo.

    I would not try and pass them off as Adderall.

    Original packaging and put them deep in your suitcase.

    Or you could mail them back to your house.



    Reply
    I wouldn't try to bring them back, but that is just me.  You said you have a script anyway, so why take the risk?

    If you do try and bring them back, like the above poster said, be straight up about it and don't lie.

    It seems like it could be halfway legal - you bought them legally, so if customs says anything, play dumb and be honest.

    Act like you thought being you bought them legally, you thought you could bring them back.

    If you're straight with them and don't lie, the worst that would probably happen is they make you throw them out.

    Also, the original packaging would help, imo.

    I would not try and pass them off as Adderall.

    Original packaging and put them deep in your suitcase.

    Or you could mail them back to your house.



     
    EricLinny
    EricLinny
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5068
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2011 - 4:25 AM ET #8

    Why are you being a box?  Put your big, bad xanax with your toiletries.  Make sure there isn't a big label that says "I am taking a whole 20 pills of Xanax that isn't prescribed to me" on the bottle.  Or, just put them in your pocket and take on the plane if you are that worried

    Man, some people talk like tough guys on COVERS but when it comes down to it, they are total softys 

    Good luck partner
    Reply
    Why are you being a box?  Put your big, bad xanax with your toiletries.  Make sure there isn't a big label that says "I am taking a whole 20 pills of Xanax that isn't prescribed to me" on the bottle.  Or, just put them in your pocket and take on the plane if you are that worried

    Man, some people talk like tough guys on COVERS but when it comes down to it, they are total softys 

    Good luck partner
     
    trotter64
    trotter64
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 4360
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2011 - 7:03 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    Been on vacation in costa rica and went to the pharmacy and bought some xanax. Fun drug to do every once in a while and smoke some weed on. I know its very addicting and I'm kind of nervous. Lowest quantity of the pill they'd sell me was 20. Can I even bring this on an airplane/get it thru customs? I had a 2 pill prescription for it that i got for a surgery 6 months ago. Could i just say I have a prescription and take it? I don't want to get fucked in customs over something stupid.


    It's simple... when you check in at the airport... just show them what you have.... of course they have no clue as to what your doing... the reason being... no-one has ever done what you are thinking about. So just be honest and let them know what's going on.

    Have to say... you are so correct with the xanax and weed combo... right now i'm just about able to type... great combo!

    Good luck!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    Been on vacation in costa rica and went to the pharmacy and bought some xanax. Fun drug to do every once in a while and smoke some weed on. I know its very addicting and I'm kind of nervous. Lowest quantity of the pill they'd sell me was 20. Can I even bring this on an airplane/get it thru customs? I had a 2 pill prescription for it that i got for a surgery 6 months ago. Could i just say I have a prescription and take it? I don't want to get fucked in customs over something stupid.


    It's simple... when you check in at the airport... just show them what you have.... of course they have no clue as to what your doing... the reason being... no-one has ever done what you are thinking about. So just be honest and let them know what's going on.

    Have to say... you are so correct with the xanax and weed combo... right now i'm just about able to type... great combo!

    Good luck!
     
    captjohn67
    captjohn67
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 12821
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2011 - 7:09 AM ET #10

    trash 'em...
    Reply
    trash 'em...
     
    MaxStretch
    MaxStretch
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 136
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2011 - 8:00 AM ET #11

    I mean really? How bad can

    a Costa Rican prison be?

    Reply

    I mean really? How bad can

    a Costa Rican prison be?

     
    jmw59
    jmw59
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 14430
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2011 - 8:58 AM ET #12

    get rid of it bro, you always wanna be clean when attempting to clear U. S. customs, especially with all the shit going on in the arab world presently.
    Reply
    get rid of it bro, you always wanna be clean when attempting to clear U. S. customs, especially with all the shit going on in the arab world presently.
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11187
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2011 - 3:58 PM ET #13

    ya I probably won't risk it. fuck
    Reply
    ya I probably won't risk it. fuck
     
    EricLinny
    EricLinny
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5068
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2011 - 5:24 PM ET #14

    Going to jail for legally buying 20 pills?  Unless we're talking ecstasy or something, grow a set.  Or take them all at once 
    Reply
    Going to jail for legally buying 20 pills?  Unless we're talking ecstasy or something, grow a set.  Or take them all at once 
     
    standuley
    standuley
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 2955
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2011 - 5:25 PM ET #15

    just eat half the script right before boarding the plane, that way you'll be out the whole flight and then deal with it when u get home....
    Reply
    just eat half the script right before boarding the plane, that way you'll be out the whole flight and then deal with it when u get home....
     
    thorpe
    thorpe
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 12927
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2011 - 8:05 PM ET #16



    You can smuggle them in 99.99% of the tine with no problems.  The .001% is up to you to figure out if it worth it.  You could put them in a sweaty sock and there is almost no chance someone looks there.  You don't have to worry about dogs like you do with some other substances.  Even if you are caught, I;m thinking the punishment would not be severe
    Reply


    You can smuggle them in 99.99% of the tine with no problems.  The .001% is up to you to figure out if it worth it.  You could put them in a sweaty sock and there is almost no chance someone looks there.  You don't have to worry about dogs like you do with some other substances.  Even if you are caught, I;m thinking the punishment would not be severe
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11187
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2011 - 1:27 AM ET #17

    ya I had no problems. I declared them in between a bunch of tshirts and stuff i bought. Didn't have any trouble. I don't know how people fly without taking something. Makes things so much better. With airline miles somehow I got first class seats on the way back. Haven't sat first class in ages. Kind of wish I didn't sit in first class because I will dread going back to coach. Holy shit was it nice. Took two zannies and woke up to a glass of champagne being offered to me, then a hot rag, then a feast, then a big bowl of ice cream. I can go on an on. I felt like a little kid in a candy shop.
    Reply
    ya I had no problems. I declared them in between a bunch of tshirts and stuff i bought. Didn't have any trouble. I don't know how people fly without taking something. Makes things so much better. With airline miles somehow I got first class seats on the way back. Haven't sat first class in ages. Kind of wish I didn't sit in first class because I will dread going back to coach. Holy shit was it nice. Took two zannies and woke up to a glass of champagne being offered to me, then a hot rag, then a feast, then a big bowl of ice cream. I can go on an on. I felt like a little kid in a candy shop.
     
    Stiln
    Stiln
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 6431
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2011 - 1:34 AM ET #18

    What kind of food did you get in first class?
    Reply
    What kind of food did you get in first class?
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11187
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2011 - 2:02 AM ET #19

    I went for cheese tortellini with garlic bread.
    Reply
    I went for cheese tortellini with garlic bread.
     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2011 - 2:09 AM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    I went for cheese tortellini with garlic bread.


    Is there a chef on call for your every whim? You gotta think that there would be some limitations on what you can order and when.

    Can you just be like. "I want a rack of lamb now!!"
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    I went for cheese tortellini with garlic bread.


    Is there a chef on call for your every whim? You gotta think that there would be some limitations on what you can order and when.

    Can you just be like. "I want a rack of lamb now!!"
     
    Stiln
    Stiln
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 6431
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2011 - 2:12 AM ET #21

    Its not all you can eat is it?

    What other stuff did they offer besides the tortellini?
    Reply
    Its not all you can eat is it?

    What other stuff did they offer besides the tortellini?
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11187
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2011 - 2:26 AM ET #22

    I also had a spicy chicken salad with some thin chips and blue cheese crumbles in it. It was very good. I think the other options were some kind of steak and salmon meals. I got so stuffed i was turning  down things towards the end and I had some good xanax munchies working for me. Had a few beers also. People were getting mixed drinks and wine left and right. I wonder if they cut you off at some point?
    Reply
    I also had a spicy chicken salad with some thin chips and blue cheese crumbles in it. It was very good. I think the other options were some kind of steak and salmon meals. I got so stuffed i was turning  down things towards the end and I had some good xanax munchies working for me. Had a few beers also. People were getting mixed drinks and wine left and right. I wonder if they cut you off at some point?
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11187
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2011 - 2:29 AM ET #23

    Reminded me of that seinfeld episode with elaine trying to sneak into first class seeing jerry sitting next to the model eating fresh cookies cuddling other a blanket.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2JKXbVGq7A
    Reply
    Reminded me of that seinfeld episode with elaine trying to sneak into first class seeing jerry sitting next to the model eating fresh cookies cuddling other a blanket.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2JKXbVGq7A
     
    Killer_B
    Killer_B
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 6291
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2011 - 3:43 AM ET #24

    Guess you've never seen "Locked-Up Abroad". 
    Not even close to worth the risk.
    Reply
    Guess you've never seen "Locked-Up Abroad". 
    Not even close to worth the risk.
     
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11187
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2011 - 4:06 AM ET #25

    I'd be locked up in the usa. Xanax is legal in costa rica. I just walked into the pharmacy and bought it like they were rolaids. I declared them when I went in to customs in the US and they barely even looked at the sheet and didn't check my bag. Worst case scenario would've been throwing them out i think
    Reply
    I'd be locked up in the usa. Xanax is legal in costa rica. I just walked into the pharmacy and bought it like they were rolaids. I declared them when I went in to customs in the US and they barely even looked at the sheet and didn't check my bag. Worst case scenario would've been throwing them out i think
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,348
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 433
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,212
    • PART DEUX 138
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,100
    • Week 6 Money 7,846
    • Trump's legacy? 33,977

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.