Posted:
#1
I noticed that 5dimes have very early RR odds and I found some of the options very interesting. Every year they'll put up some names in there because of speculation (like Orton this year) but some names this year are Undertaker +6600, Kurt Angle +8000, Bubba Ray +10000, Foley/HBK/XPac +11000, and Vince and Shane McMahon at +50000.
Obviously these odds are like this because they are long shots but i do find it interesting to even have some of these names on the list. But, obviously, Shane is the most intriguing name that I see because it wouldn't be hard to throw him into a storyline and how can you not be a fan of Shane'O'Mac? I get that he's off doing his own business things but that certainly caught my eye.
As for more realistic options...the favorite is Lesnar, followed by Rollins, Owens, Reigns, DB, Ryback and Rusev with everyone else following at +1000 or more.
Just thought this was something interesting to talk about with the WWE guys around here.
