• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Wonder if this will be a hate crime

    12 Next Last»
    chaloots
    TheGoldenGoose
    VanDutch
    searchwarrant
    StumpTownStu
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1293
    Posts: 31
    12 Next Last»
     
    chaloots
    chaloots
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 3267
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2018 - 11:46 AM ET #1

    guessing not because it is a white girl getting beat with a bat. Black lady calls her a cracker asss bitchh beofre hitting her with a bat. Probably just be called a road rage incident.

    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article206798294.html
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    guessing not because it is a white girl getting beat with a bat. Black lady calls her a cracker asss bitchh beofre hitting her with a bat. Probably just be called a road rage incident.

    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article206798294.html
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2018 - 1:39 PM ET #2


    The White woman cut her off.  I don't blame the Black woman for being pissed off.  I hate it when other people drive like azzholes!  I used to carry an aluminum bat in my car (and NOT in the trunk, wtf good does it do in the trunk?) and stepped out of my car many times with bat in hand.  NEVER did I have to use it.  The idiot drivers would look at me and the bat and always say, "I'm sorry, it was my fault, I was wrong".  And I would say, "stop driving like an azzhole then!" and that would be the end of the situation.

    Bet it will be a long time until that White woman cuts another driver off or does something stupid on the roadways.  She shouldn't have hit the White woman unless she got hit first.  She should have maybe whacked both mirrors off the car though because now she's going to jail for First Degree Assault.

    I had a cop ask me once, "Why is there a bat next to you in the passenger seat?".  I just smiled and said, "For batting practice, of course".  I don't keep the bat with me any more.  Still got three months of Anger Management.  Class tonight, 7:15 sharp.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    The White woman cut her off.  I don't blame the Black woman for being pissed off.  I hate it when other people drive like azzholes!  I used to carry an aluminum bat in my car (and NOT in the trunk, wtf good does it do in the trunk?) and stepped out of my car many times with bat in hand.  NEVER did I have to use it.  The idiot drivers would look at me and the bat and always say, "I'm sorry, it was my fault, I was wrong".  And I would say, "stop driving like an azzhole then!" and that would be the end of the situation.

    Bet it will be a long time until that White woman cuts another driver off or does something stupid on the roadways.  She shouldn't have hit the White woman unless she got hit first.  She should have maybe whacked both mirrors off the car though because now she's going to jail for First Degree Assault.

    I had a cop ask me once, "Why is there a bat next to you in the passenger seat?".  I just smiled and said, "For batting practice, of course".  I don't keep the bat with me any more.  Still got three months of Anger Management.  Class tonight, 7:15 sharp.
     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2018 - 2:05 PM ET #3

    Being pissed off is one thing, but to chimp out and  felony assault with a baseball bat? . There is never an excuse for that unless defending / protecting yourself. Hate crime / felony assault 
    Reply
    Being pissed off is one thing, but to chimp out and  felony assault with a baseball bat? . There is never an excuse for that unless defending / protecting yourself. Hate crime / felony assault 
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2018 - 2:14 PM ET #4


    Now she says, "I should have just stayed in the car".  This isn't the sharpest tack in the box now is it???  Not only does she get out of her car but she antagonizes a raving lunatic coming at her with a baseball bat.  Stupid biatch is still lucky to be alive.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Now she says, "I should have just stayed in the car".  This isn't the sharpest tack in the box now is it???  Not only does she get out of her car but she antagonizes a raving lunatic coming at her with a baseball bat.  Stupid biatch is still lucky to be alive.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2018 - 3:04 PM ET #5

    Well within her legal right to shoot her as she approached with the baseball bat.

    That's one psychotic woman and should be jailed on felony assaut with a deadly weapon without any doubt.

    Reply

    Well within her legal right to shoot her as she approached with the baseball bat.

    That's one psychotic woman and should be jailed on felony assaut with a deadly weapon without any doubt.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2018 - 3:26 PM ET #6

    More race-baiting. Not surprising. That's what this lot gets off on.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    More race-baiting. Not surprising. That's what this lot gets off on.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2018 - 3:29 PM ET #7


    Was reading another article and it said the crazy Black baseball bat woman left the scene before the Police arrived so now she is definitely headed to jail for leaving the scene of a crime.  Police don't like to do extra work to hunt down a criminal.  Look at it this way... TWO CRAZY WOMEN we don't have to worry about because one is going to the hospital and one is going to jail.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Was reading another article and it said the crazy Black baseball bat woman left the scene before the Police arrived so now she is definitely headed to jail for leaving the scene of a crime.  Police don't like to do extra work to hunt down a criminal.  Look at it this way... TWO CRAZY WOMEN we don't have to worry about because one is going to the hospital and one is going to jail.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2018 - 3:40 PM ET #8

    They'll for sure go to jail for felony assault. Possibly even assault with a deadly weapon. I don't know where people like Zebra get the nonsense they spew. "What, they're gonna walk free." You're an idiot and a race baiter. Guys like you, and Chaloots, you must literally scan the web for these stories so you can jump on covers and put some kind of racial spin on it. And you all used to call Scal a race baiter. Don't get me wrong, he was, but he's not around so much now is he. Yet you all continue on.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    They'll for sure go to jail for felony assault. Possibly even assault with a deadly weapon. I don't know where people like Zebra get the nonsense they spew. "What, they're gonna walk free." You're an idiot and a race baiter. Guys like you, and Chaloots, you must literally scan the web for these stories so you can jump on covers and put some kind of racial spin on it. And you all used to call Scal a race baiter. Don't get me wrong, he was, but he's not around so much now is he. Yet you all continue on.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2018 - 3:53 PM ET #9

    Assault with a deadly weapon, assault with intent to do great bodily harm.. Both felonies.an_beatup 

    Keep driving and ignore mistakes, they happen.

    Reply

    Assault with a deadly weapon, assault with intent to do great bodily harm.. Both felonies.an_beatup 

    Keep driving and ignore mistakes, they happen.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2018 - 4:26 PM ET #10

    And she had a kid with her? Maybe a little child endangerment for good measure.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    And she had a kid with her? Maybe a little child endangerment for good measure.
     
    chaloots
    chaloots
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 3267
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2018 - 1:33 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    They'll for sure go to jail for felony assault. Possibly even assault with a deadly weapon. I don't know where people like Zebra get the nonsense they spew. "What, they're gonna walk free." You're an idiot and a race baiter. Guys like you, and Chaloots, you must literally scan the web for these stories so you can jump on covers and put some kind of racial spin on it. And you all used to call Scal a race baiter. Don't get me wrong, he was, but he's not around so much now is he. Yet you all continue on.


    Me a race baiter? Wrong person buddy, just calling it like I see it. Please don't deny that a white on black crime is almost instantly called a hate crime but black on white crime  is called wilding or knockout game type shhit. I didn't scan the web, it was on Yahoo. I am not a racist, I hate everyone equally buddy.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    They'll for sure go to jail for felony assault. Possibly even assault with a deadly weapon. I don't know where people like Zebra get the nonsense they spew. "What, they're gonna walk free." You're an idiot and a race baiter. Guys like you, and Chaloots, you must literally scan the web for these stories so you can jump on covers and put some kind of racial spin on it. And you all used to call Scal a race baiter. Don't get me wrong, he was, but he's not around so much now is he. Yet you all continue on.


    Me a race baiter? Wrong person buddy, just calling it like I see it. Please don't deny that a white on black crime is almost instantly called a hate crime but black on white crime  is called wilding or knockout game type shhit. I didn't scan the web, it was on Yahoo. I am not a racist, I hate everyone equally buddy.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2018 - 1:53 AM ET #12

    You are a race baiter. Just calling it how I see it. There is an unfair discrepancy in what the media reports as a "hate crime". That's because the media are the biggest race baiters around. With that said, to come in here with a report of a very disgusting crime, a clear incident of road rage, and to be all "Is this a hate crime? Probably not because the victim is white." is race baiting. You're not calling it how you see it, you're part if the problem.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    You are a race baiter. Just calling it how I see it. There is an unfair discrepancy in what the media reports as a "hate crime". That's because the media are the biggest race baiters around. With that said, to come in here with a report of a very disgusting crime, a clear incident of road rage, and to be all "Is this a hate crime? Probably not because the victim is white." is race baiting. You're not calling it how you see it, you're part if the problem.
     
    chaloots
    chaloots
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 3267
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2018 - 2:06 AM ET #13

    She called her a crackker before she hit her with a bat, if I am beating up a gayy guy and call him a fagg it is a hate crime, if I am beating up a black person and call them the N word it is a hate crime, why should this be any different?
    Reply
    She called her a crackker before she hit her with a bat, if I am beating up a gayy guy and call him a fagg it is a hate crime, if I am beating up a black person and call them the N word it is a hate crime, why should this be any different?
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2018 - 3:00 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by chaloots:

    She called her a crackker before she hit her with a bat, if I am beating up a gayy guy and call him a fagg it is a hate crime, if I am beating up a black person and call them the N word it is a hate crime, why should this be any different?

    It is a hate crime. If the tables were flipped and the N word was used along with the bat we'd never hear the end of it.

    Been on the "cracker" and "white boy" end of skirmishes/bouts with beaners/blacks. Really hurt my feelings to be very honest. Not talking Mr tough guy but rarely EVER line up an early ko shot unless the words are used.

    It's important to treat everybody like your fellow human being. thumbs_upan_boxing

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by chaloots:

    She called her a crackker before she hit her with a bat, if I am beating up a gayy guy and call him a fagg it is a hate crime, if I am beating up a black person and call them the N word it is a hate crime, why should this be any different?

    It is a hate crime. If the tables were flipped and the N word was used along with the bat we'd never hear the end of it.

    Been on the "cracker" and "white boy" end of skirmishes/bouts with beaners/blacks. Really hurt my feelings to be very honest. Not talking Mr tough guy but rarely EVER line up an early ko shot unless the words are used.

    It's important to treat everybody like your fellow human being. thumbs_upan_boxing

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2018 - 5:46 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    It is a hate crime. If the tables were flipped and the N word was used along with the bat we'd never hear the end of it.

    Been on the "guy" and "white boy" end of skirmishes/bouts with beaners/blacks. Really hurt my feelings to be very honest. Not talking Mr tough guy but rarely EVER line up an early ko shot unless the words are used.

    It's important to treat everybody like your fellow human being. thumbs_upan_boxing


    A few years back I was seconds away from pummeling some hipster twerp who popped off at the mouth in a bar. As I berated him, and very clearly for everyone to hear, I called him a derogatory term for "happy". I knew nothing of his sexuality and I wasn't a making a statement about my feelings toward happy people. I was just angrily talking shite. And that word has entered our lexicon as a generic insult, having nothing to do with actual sexuality. His response, and very fittingly seeing as how he was a complete punk,  was, "See, now when you beat my a$$, it'll be a hate crime." And being that this was ultra liberal San Fran, maybe it would've been charged that way. Would that have been right? No.
    It isn't a hate crime, Search. It would be a hate crime if she beat her because she was white. She beat her because she's crazy and she was cut off in traffic. And when you're angry, maybe you're gonna call a black person the N-word, a white person the C-word, a women the B-word, and obese person a fat a$$. That doesn't make it a hate crime against the over weight community.
    And you're right. If the shoe was on the other foot we wouldn't hear the end of it but that doesn't mean it would be any more of a hate crime than this is. There is a double standard with how the media portrays these things. And there have been some crimes that have made the national media that should have been classified as hate crimes that weren't but this isn't one of them. My point in all of this, and the reason I called Chaloots a race baiter, is who that frequents these forums disagrees with that. There's no Scal to argue with you. I, being one of the resident black people don't disagree with it. I doubt Dubz would disagree with it either. So if we all concur that there is a double standard, and that it's wrong. And if there's no Scal to rile up. What are you really hoping to accomplish by starting a thread like this with a heading like that? It's race baiting.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    It is a hate crime. If the tables were flipped and the N word was used along with the bat we'd never hear the end of it.

    Been on the "guy" and "white boy" end of skirmishes/bouts with beaners/blacks. Really hurt my feelings to be very honest. Not talking Mr tough guy but rarely EVER line up an early ko shot unless the words are used.

    It's important to treat everybody like your fellow human being. thumbs_upan_boxing


    A few years back I was seconds away from pummeling some hipster twerp who popped off at the mouth in a bar. As I berated him, and very clearly for everyone to hear, I called him a derogatory term for "happy". I knew nothing of his sexuality and I wasn't a making a statement about my feelings toward happy people. I was just angrily talking shite. And that word has entered our lexicon as a generic insult, having nothing to do with actual sexuality. His response, and very fittingly seeing as how he was a complete punk,  was, "See, now when you beat my a$$, it'll be a hate crime." And being that this was ultra liberal San Fran, maybe it would've been charged that way. Would that have been right? No.
    It isn't a hate crime, Search. It would be a hate crime if she beat her because she was white. She beat her because she's crazy and she was cut off in traffic. And when you're angry, maybe you're gonna call a black person the N-word, a white person the C-word, a women the B-word, and obese person a fat a$$. That doesn't make it a hate crime against the over weight community.
    And you're right. If the shoe was on the other foot we wouldn't hear the end of it but that doesn't mean it would be any more of a hate crime than this is. There is a double standard with how the media portrays these things. And there have been some crimes that have made the national media that should have been classified as hate crimes that weren't but this isn't one of them. My point in all of this, and the reason I called Chaloots a race baiter, is who that frequents these forums disagrees with that. There's no Scal to argue with you. I, being one of the resident black people don't disagree with it. I doubt Dubz would disagree with it either. So if we all concur that there is a double standard, and that it's wrong. And if there's no Scal to rile up. What are you really hoping to accomplish by starting a thread like this with a heading like that? It's race baiting.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2018 - 6:01 AM ET #16

    And I find it funny that Chaloots felt the need to deny being a racist when I never called him a racist nor even implied it.

         "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

    That'd be the bard, for the uninitiated.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    And I find it funny that Chaloots felt the need to deny being a racist when I never called him a racist nor even implied it.

         "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

    That'd be the bard, for the uninitiated.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2018 - 12:51 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:


    A few years back I was seconds away from pummeling some hipster twerp who popped off at the mouth in a bar. As I berated him, and very clearly for everyone to hear, I called him a derogatory term for "happy". I knew nothing of his sexuality and I wasn't a making a statement about my feelings toward happy people. I was just angrily talking shite. And that word has entered our lexicon as a generic insult, having nothing to do with actual sexuality. His response, and very fittingly seeing as how he was a complete punk,  was, "See, now when you beat my a$$, it'll be a hate crime." And being that this was ultra liberal San Fran, maybe it would've been charged that way. Would that have been right? No.
    It isn't a hate crime, Search. It would be a hate crime if she beat her because she was white. She beat her because she's crazy and she was cut off in traffic. And when you're angry, maybe you're gonna call a black person the N-word, a white person the C-word, a women the B-word, and obese person a fat a$$. That doesn't make it a hate crime against the over weight community.
    And you're right. If the shoe was on the other foot we wouldn't hear the end of it but that doesn't mean it would be any more of a hate crime than this is. There is a double standard with how the media portrays these things. And there have been some crimes that have made the national media that should have been classified as hate crimes that weren't but this isn't one of them. My point in all of this, and the reason I called Chaloots a race baiter, is who that frequents these forums disagrees with that. There's no Scal to argue with you. I, being one of the resident black people don't disagree with it. I doubt Dubz would disagree with it either. So if we all concur that there is a double standard, and that it's wrong. And if there's no Scal to rile up. What are you really hoping to accomplish by starting a thread like this with a heading like that? It's race baiting.

    In the late 20th/early 21st century, the word f@ggot doesn't necessarily mean guy.  I completely agree with you there, hahaha
     
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:


    A few years back I was seconds away from pummeling some hipster twerp who popped off at the mouth in a bar. As I berated him, and very clearly for everyone to hear, I called him a derogatory term for "happy". I knew nothing of his sexuality and I wasn't a making a statement about my feelings toward happy people. I was just angrily talking shite. And that word has entered our lexicon as a generic insult, having nothing to do with actual sexuality. His response, and very fittingly seeing as how he was a complete punk,  was, "See, now when you beat my a$$, it'll be a hate crime." And being that this was ultra liberal San Fran, maybe it would've been charged that way. Would that have been right? No.
    It isn't a hate crime, Search. It would be a hate crime if she beat her because she was white. She beat her because she's crazy and she was cut off in traffic. And when you're angry, maybe you're gonna call a black person the N-word, a white person the C-word, a women the B-word, and obese person a fat a$$. That doesn't make it a hate crime against the over weight community.
    And you're right. If the shoe was on the other foot we wouldn't hear the end of it but that doesn't mean it would be any more of a hate crime than this is. There is a double standard with how the media portrays these things. And there have been some crimes that have made the national media that should have been classified as hate crimes that weren't but this isn't one of them. My point in all of this, and the reason I called Chaloots a race baiter, is who that frequents these forums disagrees with that. There's no Scal to argue with you. I, being one of the resident black people don't disagree with it. I doubt Dubz would disagree with it either. So if we all concur that there is a double standard, and that it's wrong. And if there's no Scal to rile up. What are you really hoping to accomplish by starting a thread like this with a heading like that? It's race baiting.

    In the late 20th/early 21st century, the word f@ggot doesn't necessarily mean guy.  I completely agree with you there, hahaha
     
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2018 - 1:07 PM ET #18

    It's was actually pretty funny, Slobs. When he said the whole hate crime thing I was all, "I don't give a f#ck!" I wasn't even drunk either. I was just really over hipster douche bags.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    It's was actually pretty funny, Slobs. When he said the whole hate crime thing I was all, "I don't give a f#ck!" I wasn't even drunk either. I was just really over hipster douche bags.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2018 - 1:14 PM ET #19

    You’re telling me.  Those kids sag their skinny jeans.  It’s the most ridiculous look in generations; even worse than that neon color fad that was in during the early 90s (The early “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” look).  Also scarves and beanies during non-winter months.  

    How about the douche bags wearing the skinny ties with non-dress shirts and non-slacks.  And don’t get me started on those phucking big glasses; you know, the ones that are 3x bigger than their faces.  And I bet half of them are non-prescription. Rant over 

    Fin.

    Reply

    You’re telling me.  Those kids sag their skinny jeans.  It’s the most ridiculous look in generations; even worse than that neon color fad that was in during the early 90s (The early “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” look).  Also scarves and beanies during non-winter months.  

    How about the douche bags wearing the skinny ties with non-dress shirts and non-slacks.  And don’t get me started on those phucking big glasses; you know, the ones that are 3x bigger than their faces.  And I bet half of them are non-prescription. Rant over 

    Fin.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2018 - 5:06 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by zebrakiller:

    So two Black women hammer A white women with causing her muiltple injuries and hospitalization .

    All videoed for us to see and neither of these cavewomen are arrested fined or in Jail.

    SWwitch it up make it two white women hammer a black woman wooooooooooboy a whole army of black BLM's NAACP's Celebs be tooting thier horns about racism.

    I hope this poor gal gets her day in court because head trauma injuries can cause further damage for life.



    How do you figure there will be no jail time? It just happened. It's funny how people just make stuff up to further their agendas and justify their hate speech. Do you even know anything about south florida, or florida in general? I can promise you that black people aren't getting a slap on the wrist from the judical system because of their race. This was a horrible crime but it wasn't a hate crime. Now if it's charges as one, then fine. Anything that gives them the maximum jail time i'm fine with. That won't mean it'll be right. It just means they deserve to have the book thrown at them, which i'm sure will happen.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by zebrakiller:

    So two Black women hammer A white women with causing her muiltple injuries and hospitalization .

    All videoed for us to see and neither of these cavewomen are arrested fined or in Jail.

    SWwitch it up make it two white women hammer a black woman wooooooooooboy a whole army of black BLM's NAACP's Celebs be tooting thier horns about racism.

    I hope this poor gal gets her day in court because head trauma injuries can cause further damage for life.



    How do you figure there will be no jail time? It just happened. It's funny how people just make stuff up to further their agendas and justify their hate speech. Do you even know anything about south florida, or florida in general? I can promise you that black people aren't getting a slap on the wrist from the judical system because of their race. This was a horrible crime but it wasn't a hate crime. Now if it's charges as one, then fine. Anything that gives them the maximum jail time i'm fine with. That won't mean it'll be right. It just means they deserve to have the book thrown at them, which i'm sure will happen.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2018 - 6:04 PM ET #21

    Stump, masterfully written as usual and you're absoulutely right on the hate crime front. Things are said during the exchange of blows simply for timing and accuracy purposes. Goodness I know I've said things in my bar brawl days I didn't mean. 

    Really wish I was in that bar when you were giving Mr Hipster skinny jeans an earful. an_roll_laugh 

     

    Reply

    Stump, masterfully written as usual and you're absoulutely right on the hate crime front. Things are said during the exchange of blows simply for timing and accuracy purposes. Goodness I know I've said things in my bar brawl days I didn't mean. 

    Really wish I was in that bar when you were giving Mr Hipster skinny jeans an earful. an_roll_laugh 

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2018 - 6:20 PM ET #22

    The funniest part was the look on my buddies face. You could see his whole thought process in his eyes. "This fight is sbout to break out. His boys are gonna jump in so i'm gonna jump in. We're gonna complete wash these dudes and go to jail for a hate crime. When the dude made the hate crime comment he got this look in his eye like, "F#ck, when I kissed my wife and kids this morning I didn't think about it being the last time for a while." If I recall he might've even been quietly saying, "No, no, no..." Luckily hipster punk had a smart friend who found a common ground and changed the subject. He started talking about the Thursday night game that had just ended.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    The funniest part was the look on my buddies face. You could see his whole thought process in his eyes. "This fight is sbout to break out. His boys are gonna jump in so i'm gonna jump in. We're gonna complete wash these dudes and go to jail for a hate crime. When the dude made the hate crime comment he got this look in his eye like, "F#ck, when I kissed my wife and kids this morning I didn't think about it being the last time for a while." If I recall he might've even been quietly saying, "No, no, no..." Luckily hipster punk had a smart friend who found a common ground and changed the subject. He started talking about the Thursday night game that had just ended.
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2018 - 7:04 PM ET #23

    white , Black , Hispanics , Cops

     

     

    uggggg

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    white , Black , Hispanics , Cops

     

     

    uggggg

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2018 - 7:35 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by faceoff:

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDutch:

    Being pissed off is one thing, but to chimp out and  felony assault with a baseball bat? . There is never an excuse for that unless defending / protecting yourself. Hate crime / felony assault[/Quote

     

    You cannot reason with black bigots or democrats... 


    You can't reason with people who make statements like this.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by faceoff:

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDutch:

    Being pissed off is one thing, but to chimp out and  felony assault with a baseball bat? . There is never an excuse for that unless defending / protecting yourself. Hate crime / felony assault[/Quote

     

    You cannot reason with black bigots or democrats... 


    You can't reason with people who make statements like this.
     
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2018 - 7:51 PM ET #25

    These kids talking about guns and how bad they are  , But see nothing wrong with driving around taking selfies , texting and watching Becky's 35th real funny snap chat today 

     

    Some Zombie was swerving in and out of Traffic and tailgating  on the expressway at 70 MPH and almost killed my Kids a few weeks back ... They eventually rear ended a Judge's wife down the road ...The Ding bat was still on her phone when they pulled over 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    These kids talking about guns and how bad they are  , But see nothing wrong with driving around taking selfies , texting and watching Becky's 35th real funny snap chat today 

     

    Some Zombie was swerving in and out of Traffic and tailgating  on the expressway at 70 MPH and almost killed my Kids a few weeks back ... They eventually rear ended a Judge's wife down the road ...The Ding bat was still on her phone when they pulled over 

    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,893
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,610
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • MLB Playoffs 16,961
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,288
    • PART DEUX 139
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,363
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,267
    • Week 6 Money 5,874
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,149

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.