Homework assignment for you (hint: you can google all of this information.)
1. The number of white women in the US
2. The number of white men in the US
3. The number of black men in the US
4. The estimated % of obese white women in the US. The term obese is basically equivalent to your fat term for mean of calculations.
*** Once you do the math get back to me on that you only see black men with big white women. Oh I get it, each of these black men have about 14 of these obese women a piece. LOL There isn't close to enough black men in the US to date all the far white women in this country.
Big white women are married and date fat white men. The fact that you notice a few with black men is because it's what you "notice." That because it's an everyday occurrence to see fat white women and men together.
I always love threads like this one.
Homework assignment for you (hint: you can google all of this information.)
1. The number of white women in the US
2. The number of white men in the US
3. The number of black men in the US
4. The estimated % of obese white women in the US. The term obese is basically equivalent to your fat term for mean of calculations.
*** Once you do the math get back to me on that you only see black men with big white women. Oh I get it, each of these black men have about 14 of these obese women a piece. LOL There isn't close to enough black men in the US to date all the far white women in this country.
Big white women are married and date fat white men. The fact that you notice a few with black men is because it's what you "notice." That because it's an everyday occurrence to see fat white women and men together.
Boofers love white women. Their looks really don't matter as long as they're white. There's a couple of reasons for this.
1- Boofers are still pissed off about the whole slavery thing so when they bag a white women, that's just about the best revenge they can get on the white man. Of course, the hotter the women then the sweeter the revenge. Boofers do like big hooters and big fools, so they do like the bbws quite a bit. The bbws are fine with that because most white guys don't care for bigger women.
2- Boofer women overall are pretty ugly so you really can't blame boofer men for chasing white women. Boofer women tend to me mean and nasty but the biggest turnoff about them is their snatches smell like fish hatcheries. That's why boofer men don't go down south.
Boofers love white women. Their looks really don't matter as long as they're white. There's a couple of reasons for this.
1- Boofers are still pissed off about the whole slavery thing so when they bag a white women, that's just about the best revenge they can get on the white man. Of course, the hotter the women then the sweeter the revenge. Boofers do like big hooters and big fools, so they do like the bbws quite a bit. The bbws are fine with that because most white guys don't care for bigger women.
2- Boofer women overall are pretty ugly so you really can't blame boofer men for chasing white women. Boofer women tend to me mean and nasty but the biggest turnoff about them is their snatches smell like fish hatcheries. That's why boofer men don't go down south.
Boofers love white women. Their looks really don't matter as long as they're white. There's a couple of reasons for this.
1- Boofers are still pissed off about the whole slavery thing so when they bag a white women, that's just about the best revenge they can get on the white man. Of course, the hotter the women then the sweeter the revenge. Boofers do like big hooters and big fools, so they do like the bbws quite a bit. The bbws are fine with that because most white guys don't care for bigger women.
2- Boofer women overall are pretty ugly so you really can't blame boofer men for chasing white women. Boofer women tend to me mean and nasty but the biggest turnoff about them is their snatches smell like fish hatcheries. That's why boofer men don't go down south.
Quote Originally Posted by nick69:
Boofers love white women. Their looks really don't matter as long as they're white. There's a couple of reasons for this.
1- Boofers are still pissed off about the whole slavery thing so when they bag a white women, that's just about the best revenge they can get on the white man. Of course, the hotter the women then the sweeter the revenge. Boofers do like big hooters and big fools, so they do like the bbws quite a bit. The bbws are fine with that because most white guys don't care for bigger women.
2- Boofer women overall are pretty ugly so you really can't blame boofer men for chasing white women. Boofer women tend to me mean and nasty but the biggest turnoff about them is their snatches smell like fish hatcheries. That's why boofer men don't go down south.
In Arizona there are tons of ripped brothas running through all the fine white babes. Don't hate......appreciate! This post was started by a small inadequate "dude" who has issues with his unit. Peace and love.
In Arizona there are tons of ripped brothas running through all the fine white babes. Don't hate......appreciate! This post was started by a small inadequate "dude" who has issues with his unit. Peace and love.
The title of your thread..should be "Why do some Black Men" don't paint every person with the same brush. As a black guy here in Canada, I have seen many black guys with hot white girlfriends. I personally have never dated a fat/ugly white women because I have eyes in my head. I just met a lady in her mid 30's. Yes she is white and fine as hell. Looks like Charlize Therion. Some brothas just have no respect for themselves and go for trash..I go for class.
The title of your thread..should be "Why do some Black Men" don't paint every person with the same brush. As a black guy here in Canada, I have seen many black guys with hot white girlfriends. I personally have never dated a fat/ugly white women because I have eyes in my head. I just met a lady in her mid 30's. Yes she is white and fine as hell. Looks like Charlize Therion. Some brothas just have no respect for themselves and go for trash..I go for class.
All you boys can do is try to hurt our feelings by bragging about screwing fine white women. You can't point to success, IQ, staying out of jail, or overall being a civilized human being.
Meanwhile we all know what is fine to a black guy is relative to what he grew up around probably raised by his grandmother. But go ahead, with all that cotton your ancestors picked in the hot sun I guess you deserve to have sex with a mentally handicapped diseased dud white girl so
All you boys can do is try to hurt our feelings by bragging about screwing fine white women. You can't point to success, IQ, staying out of jail, or overall being a civilized human being.
Meanwhile we all know what is fine to a black guy is relative to what he grew up around probably raised by his grandmother. But go ahead, with all that cotton your ancestors picked in the hot sun I guess you deserve to have sex with a mentally handicapped diseased dud white girl so
Well let's see. I grew up in nice communities. No ghettos. Than again, we don't have ghettos here in Canada. Parents bought big houses. Went to College. Presently have my own business. I grew up around nice things so I also like nice looking women.
Well let's see. I grew up in nice communities. No ghettos. Than again, we don't have ghettos here in Canada. Parents bought big houses. Went to College. Presently have my own business. I grew up around nice things so I also like nice looking women.
All you boys can do is try to hurt our feelings by bragging about screwing fine white women. You can't point to success, IQ, staying out of jail, or overall being a civilized human being.
Meanwhile we all know what is fine to a black guy is relative to what he grew up around probably raised by his grandmother. But go ahead, with all that cotton your ancestors picked in the hot sun I guess you deserve to have sex with a mentally handicapped diseased dud white girl so
I bet you $500 kotokoboy's girl looks wayyyy better then your old dried up wife.
Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:
All you boys can do is try to hurt our feelings by bragging about screwing fine white women. You can't point to success, IQ, staying out of jail, or overall being a civilized human being.
Meanwhile we all know what is fine to a black guy is relative to what he grew up around probably raised by his grandmother. But go ahead, with all that cotton your ancestors picked in the hot sun I guess you deserve to have sex with a mentally handicapped diseased dud white girl so
I bet you $500 kotokoboy's girl looks wayyyy better then your old dried up wife.
I bet you $500 kotokoboy's girl looks wayyyy better then your old dried up wife.
Nope, my wife is a 10 and it isn't just me that says that
Like I would trust betting money on your opinion anyway. I can see Lil AC now...naw kotokoboy's woman be lookin better, them cottage cheese thighs heat me up and that smell between her legs reminds me of my favorite restaurant Red Lobster!
Quote Originally Posted by Big_AC:
I bet you $500 kotokoboy's girl looks wayyyy better then your old dried up wife.
Nope, my wife is a 10 and it isn't just me that says that
Like I would trust betting money on your opinion anyway. I can see Lil AC now...naw kotokoboy's woman be lookin better, them cottage cheese thighs heat me up and that smell between her legs reminds me of my favorite restaurant Red Lobster!