Who is your favorite Playboy Playmate?
I found my first porn back in the late 60's and have never been the same since then. If Only there was enough time to tell all the stories from even back then when I was just a 6 yr old... but a little devil. The things we did to our baby sitters, friends sisters, my older brothers girls, etc...
I can't remember any of those names of the chicks in those magaznes but all seemed good at the time. I liked Penthouse better back in the day. Stopped looking at magazines a looooong time ago. No need for em ![]()
I found my first porn back in the late 60's and have never been the same since then. If Only there was enough time to tell all the stories from even back then when I was just a 6 yr old... but a little devil. The things we did to our baby sitters, friends sisters, my older brothers girls, etc...
I can't remember any of those names of the chicks in those magaznes but all seemed good at the time. I liked Penthouse better back in the day. Stopped looking at magazines a looooong time ago. No need for em ![]()
Mine would have to be Tishara Cousino, I met her one time in Vegas and she was extremely nice and cool, she even hung out and had a drink with us. https://www.starsclub.ru/playboy/tishara_lee/02.shtml
Mine would have to be Tishara Cousino, I met her one time in Vegas and she was extremely nice and cool, she even hung out and had a drink with us. https://www.starsclub.ru/playboy/tishara_lee/02.shtml
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,882
- PART DEUX 148
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 838
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,280
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,217
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,227
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
