Charles Babbage??? The guy who invented the computer. His influence on the world has shaped the world, Without him there is no Bill Gates or Steve Jobs etc. Although you could also argue Hitler's influence has also shaped the world, If he doesn't kill all those J-ews, Maybe the situation in the Middle East isn't what it is now and in which case you then don't get Bin Laden, ISIS etc. When you say the greatest man to have ever lived Goose, Do you mean influential? Successful? Most impactful? Most noble i.e Mandela etc?
Charles Babbage??? The guy who invented the computer. His influence on the world has shaped the world, Without him there is no Bill Gates or Steve Jobs etc. Although you could also argue Hitler's influence has also shaped the world, If he doesn't kill all those J-ews, Maybe the situation in the Middle East isn't what it is now and in which case you then don't get Bin Laden, ISIS etc. When you say the greatest man to have ever lived Goose, Do you mean influential? Successful? Most impactful? Most noble i.e Mandela etc?
The inventors of internet, they changed our lives forever since then.
Porn!
Gambling!
I can order cigars & booze and have it shipped directly to my house!
I've been told there's other things too, maybe one day when I run out of testosterone, money, and my liver is pickled and lungs are black, I'll look into it.....
Quote Originally Posted by HoneyB:
The inventors of internet, they changed our lives forever since then.
Porn!
Gambling!
I can order cigars & booze and have it shipped directly to my house!
I've been told there's other things too, maybe one day when I run out of testosterone, money, and my liver is pickled and lungs are black, I'll look into it.....