• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Who has been here on covers long enough to remember Lou in his hot tub with his two babes???

    12 Next Last»
    TheGoldenGoose
    albeeee
    The Hawk
    wadd
    Raiders22
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2703
    Posts: 48
    12 Next Last»
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2019 - 8:15 PM ET #1


    C'mon man, I know I'm old but SOMEBODY around this joint remembers?


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    C'mon man, I know I'm old but SOMEBODY around this joint remembers?


     
    albeeee
    albeeee
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 3367
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2019 - 9:00 PM ET #2

    I do, good times then.

    Actually was a better site then, don't visit here too often, I click on a score and get redirected to an adnew_sad_sweat

    Reply

    I do, good times then.

    Actually was a better site then, don't visit here too often, I click on a score and get redirected to an adnew_sad_sweat

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2019 - 10:17 PM ET #3


    hahaha

    Lou had one fox a little older but the younger kitten was hot as he11.

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    hahaha

    Lou had one fox a little older but the younger kitten was hot as he11.

     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2019 - 10:23 PM ET #4

    Wasn't he the Dbag that said his girlfriend was his avatar? And the avatar was found on the internet?

    Reply

    Wasn't he the Dbag that said his girlfriend was his avatar? And the avatar was found on the internet?

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2019 - 11:20 PM ET #5


    Dunno Hawk. 
    I think the pic of the three was on the top of the page.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Dunno Hawk. 
    I think the pic of the three was on the top of the page.
     
    wadd
    wadd
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 118
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2019 - 6:44 AM ET #6

    for better or worse the site has grown considerably , age changes how we all look at things. will say though, some of the members were quite the characters. 
    Reply
    for better or worse the site has grown considerably , age changes how we all look at things. will say though, some of the members were quite the characters. 
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2019 - 9:54 AM ET #7

    Remember Babe Of The Day?

    Reply

    Remember Babe Of The Day?

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34463
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2019 - 10:34 AM ET #8

    Goose --- you got mail.

    No hurry.  
    Reply
    Goose --- you got mail.

    No hurry.  
     
    hoody
    hoody
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 1921
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2019 - 4:52 PM ET #9

    Where is Lou today ? Do you remember the  best thread of all time. Corona  or something like that ,  I think it was in the nfl and I think covers took it down.

    Reply

    Where is Lou today ? Do you remember the  best thread of all time. Corona  or something like that ,  I think it was in the nfl and I think covers took it down.

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2019 - 6:19 PM ET #10


    Corona ball !!!
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Corona ball !!!
     
    hoody
    hoody
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 1921
    Posted: Jul. 28, 2019 - 11:32 AM ET #11

    That's the one.

    Reply

    That's the one.

     
    thorpe
    thorpe
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 12927
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2019 - 12:11 PM ET #12

    Who remembers the Denver Nuggets at home 2nd half under trend?
    Reply
    Who remembers the Denver Nuggets at home 2nd half under trend?
     
    LRM704
    LRM704
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 11548
    Posted: Jul. 29, 2019 - 3:16 PM ET #13

    smoking his cigar   

    Reply

    smoking his cigar   

     
    vanzack
    vanzack
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 60107
    Posted: Jul. 30, 2019 - 3:24 PM ET #14

    I remember it well

    Support your local animal shelter. I am on twitter.
    Reply

    I remember it well

     
    InternetTuffGuy
    InternetTuffGuy
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2004
    Posts: 29599
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2019 - 11:17 PM ET #15

    I remember 
    Reply
    I remember 
     
    jmw59
    jmw59
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 14430
    Posted: Aug. 2, 2019 - 3:51 PM ET #16

    Reply
     
    VGPOP
    VGPOP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2001
    Posts: 41904
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2019 - 8:45 AM ET #17

    I remember.

    Good times.

    The commercials he did as well...lol

    Reply

    I remember.

    Good times.

    The commercials he did as well...lol

     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Aug. 4, 2019 - 8:13 PM ET #18

    Reply
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Aug. 11, 2019 - 10:05 PM ET #19

    I mess Lou 

    And Rizzo, too 

    Sup there Goose!
    Been a long time my friend. I moved to Florida 18 months ago, couldn't take the winters up there any longer. 
    Barely log on this site any more, been busy getting comfortable with my new surroundings 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    I mess Lou 

    And Rizzo, too 

    Sup there Goose!
    Been a long time my friend. I moved to Florida 18 months ago, couldn't take the winters up there any longer. 
    Barely log on this site any more, been busy getting comfortable with my new surroundings 
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Aug. 11, 2019 - 10:59 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    I mess Lou 

    And Rizzo, too 

    Sup there Goose!
    Been a long time my friend. I moved to Florida 18 months ago, couldn't take the winters up there any longer. 
    Barely log on this site any more, been busy getting comfortable with my new surroundings 

    White pants and 4:30 dinners?   Lucky!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    I mess Lou 

    And Rizzo, too 

    Sup there Goose!
    Been a long time my friend. I moved to Florida 18 months ago, couldn't take the winters up there any longer. 
    Barely log on this site any more, been busy getting comfortable with my new surroundings 

    White pants and 4:30 dinners?   Lucky!!!!!
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2019 - 4:05 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    I mess Lou 

    And Rizzo, too 

    Sup there Goose!
    Been a long time my friend. I moved to Florida 18 months ago, couldn't take the winters up there any longer. 
    Barely log on this site any more, been busy getting comfortable with my new surroundings 


    Well, he!! yeah it's been a long time.  Couldn't reach you on the phone.  Been down to the Playhouse a few times and was asking at the Hideaway and nobody had seen you around.  It was like you had disappeared into thin air.  Even checked the prison directories and Obits because I was fearing the worst.  So it's good to hear from you again old friend.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    I mess Lou 

    And Rizzo, too 

    Sup there Goose!
    Been a long time my friend. I moved to Florida 18 months ago, couldn't take the winters up there any longer. 
    Barely log on this site any more, been busy getting comfortable with my new surroundings 


    Well, he!! yeah it's been a long time.  Couldn't reach you on the phone.  Been down to the Playhouse a few times and was asking at the Hideaway and nobody had seen you around.  It was like you had disappeared into thin air.  Even checked the prison directories and Obits because I was fearing the worst.  So it's good to hear from you again old friend.
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2019 - 8:32 AM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    White pants and 4:30 dinners?   Lucky!!!!!

    No white pants (yet) but I did join an over 55 softball league.
    Not bragging, but I am by far the most fit man in the entire league ... of course some of those guys are in their late 60's, and a few get around the bases in wheelchairs, but wtf, if that's my competition, then that's my competition!

    Gotta love Florida ... God's waiting room 

    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    White pants and 4:30 dinners?   Lucky!!!!!

    No white pants (yet) but I did join an over 55 softball league.
    Not bragging, but I am by far the most fit man in the entire league ... of course some of those guys are in their late 60's, and a few get around the bases in wheelchairs, but wtf, if that's my competition, then that's my competition!

    Gotta love Florida ... God's waiting room 

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2019 - 8:37 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    Well, he!! yeah it's been a long time.  Couldn't reach you on the phone.  Been down to the Playhouse a few times and was asking at the Hideaway and nobody had seen you around.  It was like you had disappeared into thin air.  Even checked the prison directories and Obits because I was fearing the worst.  So it's good to hear from you again old friend.

    Goose, I was up north on a Monday, and down south on a Tuesday with no planning in between. It literally happened that fast.
    I told no one, have stayed in touch with no one, and have not looked back. I'm sure many thought I was running from something, but the truth is I was only running TO something, and that was a new start.
    It was just time. Nothing more, nothing less 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    Well, he!! yeah it's been a long time.  Couldn't reach you on the phone.  Been down to the Playhouse a few times and was asking at the Hideaway and nobody had seen you around.  It was like you had disappeared into thin air.  Even checked the prison directories and Obits because I was fearing the worst.  So it's good to hear from you again old friend.

    Goose, I was up north on a Monday, and down south on a Tuesday with no planning in between. It literally happened that fast.
    I told no one, have stayed in touch with no one, and have not looked back. I'm sure many thought I was running from something, but the truth is I was only running TO something, and that was a new start.
    It was just time. Nothing more, nothing less 
     
    elmenol
    elmenol
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 10
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2019 - 8:52 AM ET #24

    an_cheers

    Reply

    an_cheers

     
     
    pat_d
    pat_d
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 1268
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2019 - 9:43 AM ET #25

    I was around back then too.  I used to look for Calvin's pick's and AWOL256

    Reply

    I was around back then too.  I used to look for Calvin's pick's and AWOL256

    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,885
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 444
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,600
    • MLB Playoffs 16,911
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,196
    • PART DEUX 136
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,246
    • Week 6 Money 5,612
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.