I will start with some of my favorites
Lais De Leon
[image from unapproved source]
Dannie Riel (French/Chinese)
[image from unapproved source]
[image from unapproved source]
I will start with some of my favorites
Lais De Leon
[image from unapproved source]
Dannie Riel (French/Chinese)
[image from unapproved source]
[image from unapproved source]
I will start with some of my favorites
Lais De Leon
[image from unapproved source]
Dannie Riel (French/Chinese)
[image from unapproved source]
[image from unapproved source]
@ilovebenching
You definitely have a type. Never heard of either. Not bad. Personally in truth the most beautiful woman in the world likely not a celebrity but an everyday lady that none of us are ever going to see as she just exists. That being said the most beautiful celebrity I feel is either Alexandra Daddario, Emily Ratajkowski (pre Pete Davidson) or Denise Richards (circa Starship Troopers/Wild Things but 100% before Charlie Sheen any STD she might have gotten). Fun game. Interesting to know what everyone is into. BOL!
@ilovebenching
You definitely have a type. Never heard of either. Not bad. Personally in truth the most beautiful woman in the world likely not a celebrity but an everyday lady that none of us are ever going to see as she just exists. That being said the most beautiful celebrity I feel is either Alexandra Daddario, Emily Ratajkowski (pre Pete Davidson) or Denise Richards (circa Starship Troopers/Wild Things but 100% before Charlie Sheen any STD she might have gotten). Fun game. Interesting to know what everyone is into. BOL!
love hot babes medium build
lets see pics i can find
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.bhT0tNSiSh4vNbfBZKVw-AHaLH&pid=Api&P=0&h=220
love hot babes medium build
lets see pics i can find
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.bhT0tNSiSh4vNbfBZKVw-AHaLH&pid=Api&P=0&h=220
Alexandra is literally……
PERFECTION
Alexandra is literally……
PERFECTION
from my personal experiences of traveling the world in the military it'd be eastern Europeans.
I'm talking just girls out and about not celebrities.
I've been to many parts of the world but certainly not all so I can't speak for those areas.
Brazilians would be up there as would other South Americans I've seen.
I've seen very beautiful Americans when I went to my nephews college graduation from a major NCAA school back in 2014.
from my personal experiences of traveling the world in the military it'd be eastern Europeans.
I'm talking just girls out and about not celebrities.
I've been to many parts of the world but certainly not all so I can't speak for those areas.
Brazilians would be up there as would other South Americans I've seen.
I've seen very beautiful Americans when I went to my nephews college graduation from a major NCAA school back in 2014.
