• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    White people problems.....

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    ArtSchlichterJr
    Goggles-Pisano
    Slobbasaurus
    Hugh_Jorgan
    nature1970
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 4545
    Posts: 60
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    ArtSchlichterJr
    ArtSchlichterJr
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3480
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2016 - 11:30 AM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    My pool man just told me he's retiring.

    Been with me for almost twenty years.

    Now what the He!! am I gonna do this summer?

    Big trouble.
    The wife must be really  heart broken also... 
    Be careful with the axe Eugene.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    My pool man just told me he's retiring.

    Been with me for almost twenty years.

    Now what the He!! am I gonna do this summer?

    Big trouble.
    The wife must be really  heart broken also... 
     
    Goggles-Pisano
    Goggles-Pisano
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2693
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2016 - 11:36 AM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Was halfway down the Parkway on the way to my shore house and my lady didn't bring her keys to the home.

    Had to wait over 2 hours for our neighbor to get home to let us in with our spare.  Had extra keys made so this won't happen again.  

    Phuckin women; they're usually good with this kind of sh!t.

    Common man, everyone knows the hide a key is in the outdoor shower 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Was halfway down the Parkway on the way to my shore house and my lady didn't bring her keys to the home.

    Had to wait over 2 hours for our neighbor to get home to let us in with our spare.  Had extra keys made so this won't happen again.  

    Phuckin women; they're usually good with this kind of sh!t.

    Common man, everyone knows the hide a key is in the outdoor shower 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2016 - 12:11 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by Goggles-Pisano:


    Common man, everyone knows the hide a key is in the outdoor shower 


    It's so true.  I honestly know 2 other people that do that
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Goggles-Pisano:


    Common man, everyone knows the hide a key is in the outdoor shower 


    It's so true.  I honestly know 2 other people that do that
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2016 - 12:15 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by Goggles-Pisano:


    Common man, everyone knows the hide a key is in the outdoor shower 

    LOL
    I have a vacation house in Montauk.
    While we do have an outdoor shower, the spare key is kept under a garbage pail.
    I'm thinking the crooks are on to the old 'outside shower' trick 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Goggles-Pisano:


    Common man, everyone knows the hide a key is in the outdoor shower 

    LOL
    I have a vacation house in Montauk.
    While we do have an outdoor shower, the spare key is kept under a garbage pail.
    I'm thinking the crooks are on to the old 'outside shower' trick 
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2016 - 12:49 PM ET #30

    you would believe the line thanks giving night at wall mart stretched around the parking lot i showed up five hours early and still 15th hoping that samsung 60" tv fo 138.00 would still be their got into the store hauled ash to to the electronics like ben johnson doing the 100 against carl lewis grabbed it and headed for check out it was a friggin frenzy   .....

    it looks great but the rig amoro of actuallly getting it here then the tech to put the wires in wall reroute the cable and the expense damn near have a g in it the tv was pretty cheap installing it cost 4 times as much....

    Reply
    you would believe the line thanks giving night at wall mart stretched around the parking lot i showed up five hours early and still 15th hoping that samsung 60" tv fo 138.00 would still be their got into the store hauled ash to to the electronics like ben johnson doing the 100 against carl lewis grabbed it and headed for check out it was a friggin frenzy   .....

    it looks great but the rig amoro of actuallly getting it here then the tech to put the wires in wall reroute the cable and the expense damn near have a g in it the tv was pretty cheap installing it cost 4 times as much....

     
    Greedybastard
    Greedybastard
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 3022
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2016 - 2:15 PM ET #31

    Cracked a header on my 1970 Dodge Challenger over the weekend. That will add miles to the BMW X5's odometer, but I'll get through it somehow.
    Reply
    Cracked a header on my 1970 Dodge Challenger over the weekend. That will add miles to the BMW X5's odometer, but I'll get through it somehow.
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2016 - 2:38 PM ET #32

    [Quote: Originally Posted by Greedybastard] Cracked a header on my 1970 Dodge Challenger over the weekend. That will add miles to the BMW X5's odometer, but I'll get through it somehow. [/Quote

    damn the depreciation might have to think about the wife y mini van i no  but tough times call for drastic decisions...
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by Greedybastard] Cracked a header on my 1970 Dodge Challenger over the weekend. That will add miles to the BMW X5's odometer, but I'll get through it somehow. [/Quote

    damn the depreciation might have to think about the wife y mini van i no  but tough times call for drastic decisions...
     
    Goggles-Pisano
    Goggles-Pisano
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2693
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2016 - 5:11 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:



    It's so true.  I honestly know 2 other people that do that

    I don't  lock the beach house. Nothing much to steal as tv's aren't  worth what they once were and fishing equipment  resale is penny's  on the dollar. Don't  bust down the door, it's  open. Leave me a few beers and clean up after yourself as ur mother only sleeps here once in a while 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:



    It's so true.  I honestly know 2 other people that do that

    I don't  lock the beach house. Nothing much to steal as tv's aren't  worth what they once were and fishing equipment  resale is penny's  on the dollar. Don't  bust down the door, it's  open. Leave me a few beers and clean up after yourself as ur mother only sleeps here once in a while 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 9:08 AM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by Goggles-Pisano:


    I don't  lock the beach house. Nothing much to steal as tv's aren't  worth what they once were and fishing equipment  resale is penny's  on the dollar. Don't  bust down the door, it's  open. Leave me a few beers and clean up after yourself as ur mother only sleeps here once in a while 

    I do during the week when I'm not there.  I go every other weekend during the offseason for a change of scenery. 

    Going out for lunch and dinner, we occasionally leave the door unlocked.  Got to love living in an area full of white people!

    Never would we pull this sh!t in Bayonne or Jersey City.  Or in Little Falls for that matter!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Goggles-Pisano:


    I don't  lock the beach house. Nothing much to steal as tv's aren't  worth what they once were and fishing equipment  resale is penny's  on the dollar. Don't  bust down the door, it's  open. Leave me a few beers and clean up after yourself as ur mother only sleeps here once in a while 

    I do during the week when I'm not there.  I go every other weekend during the offseason for a change of scenery. 

    Going out for lunch and dinner, we occasionally leave the door unlocked.  Got to love living in an area full of white people!

    Never would we pull this sh!t in Bayonne or Jersey City.  Or in Little Falls for that matter!
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55731
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 5:02 PM ET #35

    I had to go to work today and pay my bills.

    I thought about waking up at the crack of noon on the 1st and 15th of the month and strolling to the mailbox in my good sweatpants to see if my money has arrived....40's and Newports aint gonna buy themselves. Plus, my 70 inch plasma barely fit in my 2016 Escalade....
    Reply
    I had to go to work today and pay my bills.

    I thought about waking up at the crack of noon on the 1st and 15th of the month and strolling to the mailbox in my good sweatpants to see if my money has arrived....40's and Newports aint gonna buy themselves. Plus, my 70 inch plasma barely fit in my 2016 Escalade....
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 5:43 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    I had to go to work today and pay my bills.

    I thought about waking up at the crack of noon on the 1st and 15th of the month and strolling to the mailbox in my good sweatpants to see if my money has arrived....40's and Newports aint gonna buy themselves. Plus, my 70 inch plasma barely fit in my 2016 Escalade....


    EMERGENCY!!!!!    

    Somebody get this man a scotch and a cigar immediately!   
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    I had to go to work today and pay my bills.

    I thought about waking up at the crack of noon on the 1st and 15th of the month and strolling to the mailbox in my good sweatpants to see if my money has arrived....40's and Newports aint gonna buy themselves. Plus, my 70 inch plasma barely fit in my 2016 Escalade....


    EMERGENCY!!!!!    

    Somebody get this man a scotch and a cigar immediately!   
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 8:06 PM ET #37

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N59fJxTZYA

    i was looking for something to detox with my wife went on line now i rebuilding the kitchen with the money i was going to save...........

    darn market basket ran out of cilantro and the wife substituted
    brocolli . 
    Reply
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N59fJxTZYA

    i was looking for something to detox with my wife went on line now i rebuilding the kitchen with the money i was going to save...........

    darn market basket ran out of cilantro and the wife substituted
    brocolli . 
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 8:22 PM ET #38


    What is this detox nonsense?

    I can detox with a 12 pack of Sam Adams.


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    What is this detox nonsense?

    I can detox with a 12 pack of Sam Adams.


     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2016 - 9:38 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtSchlichterJr:

    The wife must be really  heart broken also... 



    Threw a Softball there.  Was wondering who was gonna knock that one downtown.

    Congrats.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtSchlichterJr:

    The wife must be really  heart broken also... 



    Threw a Softball there.  Was wondering who was gonna knock that one downtown.

    Congrats.
     
    Goggles-Pisano
    Goggles-Pisano
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2693
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 9:06 AM ET #40

    This post is from a snowmobile site i use to keep up with trail conditions. New sleds cost between $7,500 - $15,000. I think we have a winner!!!!! 

    "We have a couple kids whose travel hockey season just ended and are driving myself and another dad up the wall to find somewhere to go snowmobiling possibly sunday. The one boy has a new to him sled and has yet to ride it and the other 12 year old has 60 miles for the year. I can understand where they are coming from"
    Reply
    This post is from a snowmobile site i use to keep up with trail conditions. New sleds cost between $7,500 - $15,000. I think we have a winner!!!!! 

    "We have a couple kids whose travel hockey season just ended and are driving myself and another dad up the wall to find somewhere to go snowmobiling possibly sunday. The one boy has a new to him sled and has yet to ride it and the other 12 year old has 60 miles for the year. I can understand where they are coming from"
     
    BigWilly
    BigWilly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 858
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 12:22 PM ET #41

    last night I ran out of grey goose and had to drink stoli. Life sucks
    Reply
    last night I ran out of grey goose and had to drink stoli. Life sucks
     
    BarneysDad
    BarneysDad
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 23615
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 4:55 PM ET #42

    My welfare check was late again......  F_CK wrong thread  
    Reply
    My welfare check was late again......  F_CK wrong thread  
     
    ClubTrash
    ClubTrash
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 756
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 4:59 PM ET #43

    Dominos forgot to put pepperoni on my pizza and panders bread cut my favorite sandwich from the menu. And my fackin internet is too slow 
    Reply
    Dominos forgot to put pepperoni on my pizza and panders bread cut my favorite sandwich from the menu. And my fackin internet is too slow 
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2016 - 5:01 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by ClubTrash:

    Dominos forgot to put pepperoni on my pizza and panders bread cut my favorite sandwich from the menu. And my fackin internet is too slow 

    I feel ya...    I was fit to be tied when Panera cut the turkey and artichoke panini from the menu.   Sometimes life just kicks you in the nuts and runs away.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubTrash:

    Dominos forgot to put pepperoni on my pizza and panders bread cut my favorite sandwich from the menu. And my fackin internet is too slow 

    I feel ya...    I was fit to be tied when Panera cut the turkey and artichoke panini from the menu.   Sometimes life just kicks you in the nuts and runs away.
     
    BarneysDad
    BarneysDad
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2004
    Posts: 23615
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2016 - 11:40 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    I feel ya...    I was fit to be tied when Panera cut the turkey and artichoke panini from the menu.   Sometimes life just kicks you in the nuts and runs away.
    My baby's momma got fired from her job so now we funna have to stay at the shelter.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    I feel ya...    I was fit to be tied when Panera cut the turkey and artichoke panini from the menu.   Sometimes life just kicks you in the nuts and runs away.
    My baby's momma got fired from her job so now we funna have to stay at the shelter.
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2016 - 12:45 AM ET #46

    went to mail box had a little damn mail man left a note saying my mail was at the post office and wont be delivered until i shovel out the mail box.. seems if the idiot could put in the note he could leave my mail as well i think i am going to write a strongly worded letter to the post master. i think i have to tell tim to shovel out the mail box when he does the step. 
    Reply
    went to mail box had a little damn mail man left a note saying my mail was at the post office and wont be delivered until i shovel out the mail box.. seems if the idiot could put in the note he could leave my mail as well i think i am going to write a strongly worded letter to the post master. i think i have to tell tim to shovel out the mail box when he does the step. 
     
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 1286
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2016 - 10:54 AM ET #47

    I'm a professional gambler who doesn't need to work.  While I hit at, the absolute best, .530, I'm theoretically up $5k AND down $50k simultaneously...

    I was on pace to make $100,000 this year, but I had to realistically lower it to $30,000...life sucks.
    Reply
    I'm a professional gambler who doesn't need to work.  While I hit at, the absolute best, .530, I'm theoretically up $5k AND down $50k simultaneously...

    I was on pace to make $100,000 this year, but I had to realistically lower it to $30,000...life sucks.
     
    SashimiKid
    SashimiKid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2090
    Posted: Feb. 29, 2016 - 8:11 PM ET #48

    So I had this cool Frontier with the ski lift thingy on top but traded it in on a BMW 3 series-----MISTAKE what a POS--got me another Frontier without the ski lift thingy but now I'm jonesing for another BMW,,,,this time a 5 series..

    The 3rd of month just around the corner n the oppressed minorities sell their EBT cards for 65 cents on the dollar
    Reply
    So I had this cool Frontier with the ski lift thingy on top but traded it in on a BMW 3 series-----MISTAKE what a POS--got me another Frontier without the ski lift thingy but now I'm jonesing for another BMW,,,,this time a 5 series..

    The 3rd of month just around the corner n the oppressed minorities sell their EBT cards for 65 cents on the dollar
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Feb. 29, 2016 - 8:34 PM ET #49

    Getting a little more serious now.  Our family owns Prime burial plots atop a hill with a big beautiful Oak tree looking down on the cemetery central.  My uncle was married but had no children.  His wife is deceased.  I am his God-Son.  I choose the number one cemetery plot available to be my uncle's lasting place of comfort.  There are grumblings between the family.  He served his Family proudly as a Marine and DESERVES Top Honorary Placement.I make that call will absolutely no remorse.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Getting a little more serious now.  Our family owns Prime burial plots atop a hill with a big beautiful Oak tree looking down on the cemetery central.  My uncle was married but had no children.  His wife is deceased.  I am his God-Son.  I choose the number one cemetery plot available to be my uncle's lasting place of comfort.  There are grumblings between the family.  He served his Family proudly as a Marine and DESERVES Top Honorary Placement.I make that call will absolutely no remorse.
     
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Feb. 29, 2016 - 10:45 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Getting a little more serious now.  Our family owns Prime burial plots atop a hill with a big beautiful Oak tree looking down on the cemetery central.  My uncle was married but had no children.  His wife is deceased.  I am his God-Son.  I choose the number one cemetery plot available to be my uncle's lasting place of comfort.  There are grumblings between the family.  He served his Family proudly as a Marine and DESERVES Top Honorary Placement.I make that call will absolutely no remorse.

    That's pretty cool Goose.that you have that plot and foot down for your uncle.. My family has one as well so I can relate, especially with the family feuding. 
    This is where our mother is going to be buried, end of discussion. 
    Oh by the way beloved sisters,. I'm DPOA.. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    Getting a little more serious now.  Our family owns Prime burial plots atop a hill with a big beautiful Oak tree looking down on the cemetery central.  My uncle was married but had no children.  His wife is deceased.  I am his God-Son.  I choose the number one cemetery plot available to be my uncle's lasting place of comfort.  There are grumblings between the family.  He served his Family proudly as a Marine and DESERVES Top Honorary Placement.I make that call will absolutely no remorse.

    That's pretty cool Goose.that you have that plot and foot down for your uncle.. My family has one as well so I can relate, especially with the family feuding. 
    This is where our mother is going to be buried, end of discussion. 
    Oh by the way beloved sisters,. I'm DPOA.. 

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,888
    • PART DEUX 151
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,358
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,240
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,238

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.