I am sure there is ONE song that makes you want to gouge your eyes out when you hear it...mine is Midnight At The Oasis by Maria Muldaur. Of all the GREAT music from the 70's we get stuck with this garbage?
Which song would you pay $1,000 to NEVER hear again?
So many choices. Midnight at the Oasis is a great off the radar answer. Just everything horrible about music is in that song. Almost anything by The Bee Gees would be a good choice.
OK, I know I'll piss a few metalheads off, but I'll pay to make "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC go away forever. I've always hated the sound of that band. Nails on a chalkboard to my ears.
So many choices. Midnight at the Oasis is a great off the radar answer. Just everything horrible about music is in that song. Almost anything by The Bee Gees would be a good choice.
OK, I know I'll piss a few metalheads off, but I'll pay to make "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC go away forever. I've always hated the sound of that band. Nails on a chalkboard to my ears.
Brandy, you're a fine girl........................................*uck!
I like that song. Please tell me you don't hate the best seafaring song of all time :
Brandy, you're a fine girl........................................*uck!
I like that song. Please tell me you don't hate the best seafaring song of all time :
Brandy, you're a fine girl........................................*uck!
Uh, no. I HATE that f*cking song.
Best seafaring song would be The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald by Gordon Lightweight.
Of course, your mileage may vary.
H.
Brandy, you're a fine girl........................................*uck!
Uh, no. I HATE that f*cking song.
Best seafaring song would be The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald by Gordon Lightweight.
Of course, your mileage may vary.
H.
I like that song. Please tell me you don't hate the best seafaring song of all time :
Uh, no. I HATE that f*cking song.
Best seafaring song would be The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald by Gordon Lightweight.
Of course, your mileage may vary.
H.
I like that song. Please tell me you don't hate the best seafaring song of all time :
Uh, no. I HATE that f*cking song.
Best seafaring song would be The Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald by Gordon Lightweight.
Of course, your mileage may vary.
H.
Brandy, you're a fine girl........................................*uck!
...but she'd be such a good wife for someone if not for the fact that all the dudes she hangs around are all "sailer g@y"
"Gee, Brandy, you sure are swell but i'm just really committed to the sea and all my fellow seamen.
Brandy, you're a fine girl........................................*uck!
...but she'd be such a good wife for someone if not for the fact that all the dudes she hangs around are all "sailer g@y"
"Gee, Brandy, you sure are swell but i'm just really committed to the sea and all my fellow seamen.
I am sure there is ONE song that makes you want to gouge your eyes out when you hear it...mine is Midnight At The Oasis by Maria Muldaur. Of all the GREAT music from the 70's we get stuck with this garbage?
Super annoying. So annoyimg that it is kind of a novelty so it doesn't actually annoy me.
I am sure there is ONE song that makes you want to gouge your eyes out when you hear it...mine is Midnight At The Oasis by Maria Muldaur. Of all the GREAT music from the 70's we get stuck with this garbage?
Super annoying. So annoyimg that it is kind of a novelty so it doesn't actually annoy me.
These songs are all great. For me, for many years, it was "How you remind me" by Nickelback. Then I saw a SNL skit about the song and got it stuck in my head for like 3 weeks. Now I can tolerate it.
These songs are all great. For me, for many years, it was "How you remind me" by Nickelback. Then I saw a SNL skit about the song and got it stuck in my head for like 3 weeks. Now I can tolerate it.
Alright, everybody get off of Nickelback.
They absolutely NAILED a ZZTOP cover of "Sharp Dressed Man".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh9Q6BGGU50&index=1&list=RDEh9Q6BGGU50
(pardon the Ads) But they are forgiven for this one performance.
Alright, everybody get off of Nickelback.
They absolutely NAILED a ZZTOP cover of "Sharp Dressed Man".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh9Q6BGGU50&index=1&list=RDEh9Q6BGGU50
(pardon the Ads) But they are forgiven for this one performance.
Alright, everybody get off of Nickelback.They absolutely NAILED a ZZTOP cover of "Sharp Dressed Man".https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh9Q6BGGU50&index=1&list=RDEh9Q6BGGU50(pardon the Ads) But they are forgiven for this one performance.
Goose : You know I post rarely and I have much respect for you , But I can not agree with you about Nickleback . Kind of like drinking a watery cup of coffee ,and trying to tell yourself it's Dunkin Donuts of something like that in my opinion.
My song choice would be ' Take On Me " By A - ha . That song is bloody awful !!!
Alright, everybody get off of Nickelback.They absolutely NAILED a ZZTOP cover of "Sharp Dressed Man".https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh9Q6BGGU50&index=1&list=RDEh9Q6BGGU50(pardon the Ads) But they are forgiven for this one performance.
Goose : You know I post rarely and I have much respect for you , But I can not agree with you about Nickleback . Kind of like drinking a watery cup of coffee ,and trying to tell yourself it's Dunkin Donuts of something like that in my opinion.
My song choice would be ' Take On Me " By A - ha . That song is bloody awful !!!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
