understood, appreciate the update was totally unaware of the extreme violence attached to Baltimore, your correct, nothing on the media in reference, I was under the impession that the inner harbor was a secure area....
understood, appreciate the update was totally unaware of the extreme violence attached to Baltimore, your correct, nothing on the media in reference, I was under the impession that the inner harbor was a secure area....
Nothing like Baltimore (Chesapeake Bay) Crab-Cakes, I love em' next time I am in the area I'll definitely give Nick's Oyster a try....take care, have a good onethanks for the info
Nothing like Baltimore (Chesapeake Bay) Crab-Cakes, I love em' next time I am in the area I'll definitely give Nick's Oyster a try....take care, have a good onethanks for the info
Nothing like Baltimore (Chesapeake Bay) Crab-Cakes, I love em' next time I am in the area I'll definitely give Nick's Oyster a try....take care, have a good onethanks for the info
No problem Network, you take care of yourself too.
Anything you eat over there is great. It kind of sounds like I'm promoting or working for these @ssholes, hahaha.
Quote Originally Posted by sports_Network:
Nothing like Baltimore (Chesapeake Bay) Crab-Cakes, I love em' next time I am in the area I'll definitely give Nick's Oyster a try....take care, have a good onethanks for the info
No problem Network, you take care of yourself too.
Anything you eat over there is great. It kind of sounds like I'm promoting or working for these @ssholes, hahaha.