Not sure which shows you speak of but I will admit to watching two shows that fit the bill of your description, thx to the girlfriend, "90 Day Fiance" and "Below Deck." While they're not sitcoms, plenty to laugh at and shake your head at, alot of WTF moments. Swore I'd never watch that shit but somehow, she got me now where I look forward to them. Scary!
"I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
@ginx
Not sure which shows you speak of but I will admit to watching two shows that fit the bill of your description, thx to the girlfriend, "90 Day Fiance" and "Below Deck." While they're not sitcoms, plenty to laugh at and shake your head at, alot of WTF moments. Swore I'd never watch that shit but somehow, she got me now where I look forward to them. Scary!
@ginx Not sure which shows you speak of but I will admit to watching two shows that fit the bill of your description, thx to the girlfriend, "90 Day Fiance" and "Below Deck." While they're not sitcoms, plenty to laugh at and shake your head at, alot of WTF moments. Swore I'd never watch that shit but somehow, she got me now where I look forward to them. Scary!
My wife doesn't watch 90 Day but I have a "female friend" that would watch it and holy fuck, that shit is insane. There was another show she would watch that was similar zany hijinks where people would be getting out of jail and hooking up with these people they got engaged to while locked up, having never met. The world is crazy. I guess 90 day isn't crazy at all. It just documents a phenomenon that has gone on forever. Unattractive and/or overweight and/or old and/or socially awkward hopeless romantics looking for love while foreigners look for a path to citizenship.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by mrusso:
@ginx Not sure which shows you speak of but I will admit to watching two shows that fit the bill of your description, thx to the girlfriend, "90 Day Fiance" and "Below Deck." While they're not sitcoms, plenty to laugh at and shake your head at, alot of WTF moments. Swore I'd never watch that shit but somehow, she got me now where I look forward to them. Scary!
My wife doesn't watch 90 Day but I have a "female friend" that would watch it and holy fuck, that shit is insane. There was another show she would watch that was similar zany hijinks where people would be getting out of jail and hooking up with these people they got engaged to while locked up, having never met. The world is crazy. I guess 90 day isn't crazy at all. It just documents a phenomenon that has gone on forever. Unattractive and/or overweight and/or old and/or socially awkward hopeless romantics looking for love while foreigners look for a path to citizenship.