me: i play instruments ![]()
what you guys do for a living
@gambleforfood
Cool
Im retired. I’ve slowed down now to the point of sitting in the back yard with my dogs and watching the deer in the back 40.
Or when I get thee urge I’ll sit on the front porch and watch the beautiful blond from across the street wash her car. Turning into a dirty old man but quite harmless.
@gambleforfood
Cool
Im retired. I’ve slowed down now to the point of sitting in the back yard with my dogs and watching the deer in the back 40.
Or when I get thee urge I’ll sit on the front porch and watch the beautiful blond from across the street wash her car. Turning into a dirty old man but quite harmless.
Local 79 Laborer in NYC…I’m a foreman for a fireproofing company, working at The Hudson Yards right now…. Own 10% of Bar/Restaurant (silent partner)…own 2 rental homes with my brothers…Live on Long Island….Father of 2….filed for divorce almost 2 years ago but that’s in pause
Local 79 Laborer in NYC…I’m a foreman for a fireproofing company, working at The Hudson Yards right now…. Own 10% of Bar/Restaurant (silent partner)…own 2 rental homes with my brothers…Live on Long Island….Father of 2….filed for divorce almost 2 years ago but that’s in pause
@gambleforfood Cool Im retired. I’ve slowed down now to the point of sitting in the back yard with my dogs and watching the deer in the back 40. Or when I get thee urge I’ll sit on the front porch and watch the beautiful blond from across the street wash her car. Turning into a dirty old man but quite harmless.
I gotta be honest...... These are goals.
![]()
@gambleforfood Cool Im retired. I’ve slowed down now to the point of sitting in the back yard with my dogs and watching the deer in the back 40. Or when I get thee urge I’ll sit on the front porch and watch the beautiful blond from across the street wash her car. Turning into a dirty old man but quite harmless.
I gotta be honest...... These are goals.
![]()
I'm a reverse stripper at Chippendales. I go out on stage buck naked, and the women give me money to put my clothes back on.
I'm a reverse stripper at Chippendales. I go out on stage buck naked, and the women give me money to put my clothes back on.
@gambleforfood
I hum and sing under my breath regularly and people ask "do you play any instruments, you seem musically inclined?"
My response, "No, but I listen very well!"
Work in Sales for a fortune 500 transportation company.
@gambleforfood
I hum and sing under my breath regularly and people ask "do you play any instruments, you seem musically inclined?"
My response, "No, but I listen very well!"
Work in Sales for a fortune 500 transportation company.
truck driver for UPS.. I have worked nights for 40 years… everyone always asks me how I stay awake all night… I always say you get used to it.. all of you know the truth, if you lose $100 on a game that will pretty much keep you awake all night…
truck driver for UPS.. I have worked nights for 40 years… everyone always asks me how I stay awake all night… I always say you get used to it.. all of you know the truth, if you lose $100 on a game that will pretty much keep you awake all night…
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
