i won a parlay that paid +2360. it was a 7 pick basketball. ALL DOGS.
what is the largest wager you ever won??
Most recently, hit an 8 team parlay with NHL that paid about $1800 a year ago. Biggest poker hit was about $4300 on a night where I skipped class 10 years ago. And of course hit a 36-1 when I was already up and put $50 on my wife’s bday on roulette about 8 years ago
The latest one was risking about $500 on Rams ML and the under on the SB, which all came through. Best SB in a while for me. It was nice to finally have a NFL season end with everything ringing the bell for me for a change.
Most recently, hit an 8 team parlay with NHL that paid about $1800 a year ago. Biggest poker hit was about $4300 on a night where I skipped class 10 years ago. And of course hit a 36-1 when I was already up and put $50 on my wife’s bday on roulette about 8 years ago
The latest one was risking about $500 on Rams ML and the under on the SB, which all came through. Best SB in a while for me. It was nice to finally have a NFL season end with everything ringing the bell for me for a change.
I put up $65,000 on Dan Marino/Miami Dolphins to beat a depleted Houston Oilers +18.5.Had to lay -1300 to Win $5000 on the Money Line.There was NO WAY in Hell the Dolphins were going to lose that game so -1300 was an Under-Lay and how much should you bet on a Sure Thing?? Miami won and covered the 18.5 to boot.
I put up $65,000 on Dan Marino/Miami Dolphins to beat a depleted Houston Oilers +18.5.Had to lay -1300 to Win $5000 on the Money Line.There was NO WAY in Hell the Dolphins were going to lose that game so -1300 was an Under-Lay and how much should you bet on a Sure Thing?? Miami won and covered the 18.5 to boot.
Most recently, hit an 8 team parlay with NHL that paid about $1800 a year ago. Biggest poker hit was about $4300 on a night where I skipped class 10 years ago. And of course hit a 36-1 when I was already up and put $50 on my wife’s bday on roulette about 8 years ago The latest one was risking about $500 on Rams ML and the under on the SB, which all came through. Best SB in a while for me. It was nice to finally have a NFL season end with everything ringing the bell for me for a change.
35-1
Most recently, hit an 8 team parlay with NHL that paid about $1800 a year ago. Biggest poker hit was about $4300 on a night where I skipped class 10 years ago. And of course hit a 36-1 when I was already up and put $50 on my wife’s bday on roulette about 8 years ago The latest one was risking about $500 on Rams ML and the under on the SB, which all came through. Best SB in a while for me. It was nice to finally have a NFL season end with everything ringing the bell for me for a change.
35-1
At one point, I had 3 BTC in play and won at even money, but back then, it was trading at about $300. I wish I still had those 6 BTC now.
At one point, I had 3 BTC in play and won at even money, but back then, it was trading at about $300. I wish I still had those 6 BTC now.
I hit a scratch off for $4 once , best gambling day of my life ....
Was it REAL $4 money or was it another scratch-off? No Bull-shiiiiting on the Forum.
I hit a scratch off for $4 once , best gambling day of my life ....
Was it REAL $4 money or was it another scratch-off? No Bull-shiiiiting on the Forum.
Hit for $16,600.00 at Caribbean Stud poker at the Excalibur years ago. Straight flush paid 10% of the jackpot which was at $166,000.00.
![]()
Hit for $16,600.00 at Caribbean Stud poker at the Excalibur years ago. Straight flush paid 10% of the jackpot which was at $166,000.00.
![]()
83k 12 teamer. I’ve lost numerous 100k+ parlays on the final leg . Most of the time not enough notice to hedge much. I had a 14 teamer to win 25k two weekends ago that lost on last leg oilers vs Tampa over 6.5. Tampa scored 1 goal. Oilers did their part. Tough loss, but I was able to hedge 5k
83k 12 teamer. I’ve lost numerous 100k+ parlays on the final leg . Most of the time not enough notice to hedge much. I had a 14 teamer to win 25k two weekends ago that lost on last leg oilers vs Tampa over 6.5. Tampa scored 1 goal. Oilers did their part. Tough loss, but I was able to hedge 5k
I won $5 in an intense rock, paper, scissors match. My nephew lost his lunch money for the next day, I had to pinch myself to se if I was dreaming.
I won $5 in an intense rock, paper, scissors match. My nephew lost his lunch money for the next day, I had to pinch myself to se if I was dreaming.
@MoPinkie
No.......You Are!!!
If it lost you might have had something to say in HOW I BET but I saw a Sure Thing and it was the smartest move to make in the situation.How do you think professional gamblers make a bet on a race or game?? They don't bet exactas or pick 6 or 4 team parlays,they find a highly probable situation and blow it out to the limit. I wasn't jerking off in the back of the sportbook I was making money.
Unfortunate that You have Never made a meaningful Bet in your Life.
@MoPinkie
No.......You Are!!!
If it lost you might have had something to say in HOW I BET but I saw a Sure Thing and it was the smartest move to make in the situation.How do you think professional gamblers make a bet on a race or game?? They don't bet exactas or pick 6 or 4 team parlays,they find a highly probable situation and blow it out to the limit. I wasn't jerking off in the back of the sportbook I was making money.
Unfortunate that You have Never made a meaningful Bet in your Life.
How do you think professional gamblers make a bet on a race or game?? They don't bet exactas or pick 6 or 4 team parlays,they find a highly probable situation and blow it out to the limit.
^^^THIS^^^
How do you think professional gamblers make a bet on a race or game?? They don't bet exactas or pick 6 or 4 team parlays,they find a highly probable situation and blow it out to the limit.
^^^THIS^^^
I got a Longshot at 128 to1.
1 dropped weights
2 cut back distance
3 switch jockey.
4 inside draw.
5 grass to dirt
6.was front running.
7.wore blinkers..
Unbelievable..I had 10$ across
I got a Longshot at 128 to1.
1 dropped weights
2 cut back distance
3 switch jockey.
4 inside draw.
5 grass to dirt
6.was front running.
7.wore blinkers..
Unbelievable..I had 10$ across
In sports gambling I won a parlay for around 9k
Draftkings $6,500. I thought I had beaten it recently on Fanduel, was winning 7k after the games were over, then a "stat correction" and some guy from out of no where knocked it down to $3,250, still a nice win off $7 entry.
Lottery, $134,000 on a Cash 5 lol
I got lots of irons in lots of fires lol. My biggest risk at the moment is my 401k, soon to be 101k. #FJB ![]()
![]()
In sports gambling I won a parlay for around 9k
Draftkings $6,500. I thought I had beaten it recently on Fanduel, was winning 7k after the games were over, then a "stat correction" and some guy from out of no where knocked it down to $3,250, still a nice win off $7 entry.
Lottery, $134,000 on a Cash 5 lol
I got lots of irons in lots of fires lol. My biggest risk at the moment is my 401k, soon to be 101k. #FJB ![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
- MLB Playoffs 16,083
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,367
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
