Don't remember this scene from the movie Looks like he meant a whiskey in a tumbler glass (either on the rocks or neat) and another shot of of whiskey on the side One to sip, one to knock back
This is indeed an old thread. I hope the OP is still lurking around. But of all the explanations given this is by far and way the best one. Makes a lot of sense.
Quote Originally Posted by I-Got-5-On-It:
Don't remember this scene from the movie Looks like he meant a whiskey in a tumbler glass (either on the rocks or neat) and another shot of of whiskey on the side One to sip, one to knock back
This is indeed an old thread. I hope the OP is still lurking around. But of all the explanations given this is by far and way the best one. Makes a lot of sense.